17 posts

22 years x Female

5'6" x 125 lbs lbs

Avox
Capitol
Hilary

Moneys: 0
Member No.: 894

With a quick inhale of air, the uniformed woman turned the ornate handle of the door to the room she was assigned to clean. It was a typical job for the twenty-two year old. For ten years now, she had been assigned to cleaning and tidying up various places in the Training Center. Once the Games ended, she was transferred to other locations in the Capitol. It was nice for her to see the different locations. Some were nicer than others. Some were brighter than others. Some were more luxurious that others. Bianca had never found that she tired of the different places that she saw or the different people that she served. It was her life. It was her purpose. What else could there have ever possibly been for her? What else could she have ever asked for?

Absentmindedly- as she did most of her work- she shuffled to the bed and ran her fingers along the soft, silken material of the duvet. Bianca moved to the head and pulled the blanket along with her so it would lay flat at the top. She brushed out any remaining wrinkles in the material, wanting it to have a perfect appearance for whoever was lucky enough to have a room as wonderful as this. She placed the pillows gently onto the bed, arranging them in a particular, aesthetically pleasing order. With the bed made and it's appearance to her somewhat perfectionist satisfaction, she moved on to the nearby desk.

There were various papers strewn about on the top of the desk and she carefully stacked them together into logical piles based on where they already stood. She hoped the owner of these papers would not mind it if they were not messy as they had been when she'd entered. Bianca assumed, though, that they would not be. If they were, she would surely place them back in the exact spot she had found them all. She wouldn't have wanted to upset anyone, especially someone important enough to be staying in a room like this one. Others may have wondered what it would have been like to be in their shoes- to experience these luxuries instead of making them look nice. But, that was not something that Bianca did. Imagining herself there was imagining the impossible. Furthermore, it wasn't a part of her to wish for something she knew she would never have. She was content where she was and that was all that mattered.

The brunette then moved on to the main living area of the room. A sofa, a nice table, a few plush chairs. It was all so incredibly nice. She straightened up the chairs so they were in the proper, allotted spaces. Then, she moved the few objects on the small coffee table to the dining table so she could dust it off with a soft, absorbent rag. Once it seemed to be spotless again, she replaced the objects as she had found them. Bianca fluffed the pillows that lay on the couch and placed them back down carefully so that they would not lose their shape.

One would have expected that within the brunette's mind were thoughts or questions. Or perhaps even protests of the work that she was doing. But in all honesty, there was nothing. It was almost as if someone had removed that ability from her. That curiosity that people were naturally born with that had compelled them throughout centuries to seek knowledge and understanding. She didn't need to seek it. She didn't want to seek it. Bianca enjoyed the blissfully unaware life that she led and the fact she didn't have to worry about the truth. She didn't know if she could have even handled more information about where she lived and how those she served lived. Bianca was content to merely serve when asked.
[PM]
^
Thomas Owen Apollo
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE]
235 posts

40 years x Male

6' x 195 lbs lbs

Victor
District One
Kasci

Moneys: 825
Member No.: 725

user posted image
Thomas had a lot flooding on his mind. From Coraline to Eden and Mariano and then Paisley. A lot of things crossed his mind with each person, but he didn't know what to do about any of it. He had been drunk, really drunk, the previous night and that ended up with him in some deep water. Not with just everyone who walked in on him and Mariano, but Coraline, Eden, and then Paisley. He didn't know exactly what to think of the situation and at the moment. He looked around the area, before stepping onto the elevator that would lead him up to Level One. He paced in the elevator, thinking and pacing. Something he did rarely, but he was today.

The elevator stopped and he got out of the elevator and went to his room. He took notice to the young avox walking around his room and he stopped for a minute. Admiring her beauty and then shook his head going over to his desk. The papers were stacked neatly and he sighed looking through them. Looking for something, but what was that something? He finally acknowledged the young Avox, though something you weren't suppose to do. He sighed and spoke, "Thankyou. The room looks good...can you get me some water..." he paused, "Please?"

He then took his attention off of her and started talking to himself, "I'm so dumb. Why did I do this? How am I going to fix this?" His thoughts jumbled as he went through the papers laying on his desk.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Bianca Miller
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE]
17 posts

22 years x Female

5'6" x 125 lbs lbs

Avox
Capitol
Hilary

Bianca didn't usually have the pleasure of seeing those who she cleaned for. When she did, she was always very careful to make sure she stayed out of the way and did anything that they asked of her. She didn't want an unhappy capitolite. When the man walked into the room, which she assumed immediately was his, she merely moved to the side and stood as tall as she could. She had been taught that it was the polite thing for an avox to do when someone above them walked into the room. The room was clean in any case and if the man found anything else for her to clean, surely he would ask her. But it was her job now to wait on him and get him whatever he needed, so she waited where she stood.

She did not expect for the man to address her in any way or comment on the appearance of her room. But he did and something inside of her lit up, if only for a moment. he was happy with her work. She had received a compliment from a capitolite. It was thrilling, the most thrilling thing that had happened to the girl in a very long time. With a nod, she moved to a nearby counter which held a small fridge and glasses. She removed a glass carefully and withdrew a pitcher of ice water from the refrigerator, filling the class slowly so she would not spill a single drop on the pristine counter. Bianca replaced the pitcher to where she had found it and then turned and walked the glass to the man, offering it to him. Once he'd taken it from her hand, she moved back to where she had stood before, once again at attention.

The man spoke again, but she did not think that it was addressed towards her. She figured that it was merely a thought meant only for his ears. Capitolites did not usually address her. Actually, no one addressed her. She didn't exactly have a large amount of human contact in er day to day life. None, to be honest. Bianca's eyes followed him as he moved to his desk, looking through the papers she had stacked together. She wondered for a moment if her reorganizing the papers would make him unhappy or not. She supposed she would find that answer out in a moment regardless.
[PM]
^
Thomas Owen Apollo
 Posted: May 1 2012, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE]
235 posts

40 years x Male

6' x 195 lbs lbs

Victor
District One
Kasci

user posted image
He went through the papers, before getting out a pad of paper and started writing on it. He didn't know who he was writing this letter too, but maybe he did. He knew who it was too, actually, but he didn't want to admit it. He wrote:

Dear my sweet Coraline,
I'm so sorry for the mess I have created. It is not something I intended to do. I wish there was some way I could apologize to you in person, but I don't see that happening. I don't know what to do anymore. I love you. I have always loved you. I don't know if you ever felt the same way, but I felt that way. I still feel this way, but after the events of this past week, I don't think I can face you. I don't know if I can face anyone who was involved.

You have been a great friend, but I don't deserve you. I never have, but especially now. After all of this. I love you my dear Coraline and you will forever be in my heart. I hope you find someone who can love you better then I can.

Yours Truly,
Thomas Owen Apollo

He put the pen down and slowly folded up the note, putting Coraline and a tiny heart on the front and set it in the middle of the desk. He took a sip of the water that the avox had brought him, "Thankyou. What's your name?" He asked pointing to the pad of paper and pen giving her permission to write. He didn't know why he was talking to the avox, but he was and that was that.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Bianca Miller
 Posted: May 2 2012, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE]
17 posts

22 years x Female

5'6" x 125 lbs lbs

Avox
Capitol
Hilary

Bianca moved back to a side of the room so that she could be out of the way of the male while he worked, or wrote. Whatever it was, she was sure it was important and he surely did not want an avox to be in his way as he did so. No one wanted them to be in their way. It was a part of being an avox. You learned to stay out of everyone else’s want and allow them to live their life. You were only there to help when they needed you, not to be a part of their life unless they asked. And they typically did not. And so, Bianca did just that. She removed herself from the room, in a way. She was just a shadow, not a person. She was not meant to be a person.

He seemed to finish whatever he was doing, and then he turned to her, which was strange. Her name? A pad of paper and a pencil? She wasn’t allowed to speak or to communicate, much less to someone who was so far above her in social standing. But Bianca guessed that if he asked her to do something such as give her name, she had to do so. It was an order. Avoxes had to follow orders, whatever they were. That made it alright, right? She moved over to the desk and wrote her name with a shaking hand, nervous she might make a mistake or get in trouble for what she was doing. She didn’t want to get in trouble, but she also did not want to upset the male who she was currently serving. It was quite the dilemma for the young woman.
[PM]
^
Thomas Owen Apollo
 Posted: May 5 2012, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE]
235 posts

40 years x Male

6' x 195 lbs lbs

Victor
District One
Kasci

user posted image
He watched her write, she was scared and he could sense it. He wanted to tell her not to be scared. That it was okay and she wouldn't get in trouble, but Thomas didn't. He watched her write Bianca Miller on the paper and he smiled. He smiled assuringly. "You're fine. Bianca..that's a pretty name. How did you become an Avox, Bianca?" He asked quietly watching her. He wanted to talk to someone. He wanted to talk to anyone and though he was frustrated about what was going on in his life he wanted to get his focus off his life and spend it with a genuine nice person. He wanted to be distracted from his real world problems for a bit. Watching the games cooped up in his room watching the Games instead of at a party with everyone else. Thomas had made the lame excuse of being sick to avoid drama. He was sure if he had shown up drama would have followed.

He watched Bianca's face for a minute ,before going back over the papers to the games. He needed to get these responded to and he didn't know what to do. There was no way they would be done by the end of the day. He needed to focus, but the blonde girl next to I'm was too editing, too distracting for his tastes.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Bianca Miller
 Posted: May 6 2012, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE]
17 posts

22 years x Female

5'6" x 125 lbs lbs

Avox
Capitol
Hilary

How did she become an avox? Surely telling her name was bad enough. It was already breaking the rules more than she should have. But to tell him how she became an avox? That was surely too far. Bianca could hardly remember herself the whole story leading up to her becoming what she was now and she knew she did not know enough words to be able to tell the story properly. She was better off just not speaking about it. But then, she was refusing to do something that was asked of her by someone above her which was surely also against the rules.

She looked at the paper and write, her hand shaking once more, "parents tried to escape" then held it back out to him. Now she was at the mercy of a man she did not know as well as the system that she knew was merciless when people broke the rules. It was not a good position for her to be in what so ever, but she knew that in this case she didn't really have a choice, seeing as it had been a command from someone who was above her and more powerful than she was.

She inhaled deeply then watched as he moved back to the desk, hoping that meant that she was free of these questions and commands that made her break the rules that she had held onto so tightly throughout her entire life, or a large part of it.
[PM]
^
Thomas Owen Apollo
 Posted: May 7 2012, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE]
235 posts

40 years x Male

6' x 195 lbs lbs

Victor
District One
Kasci

user posted image
He read the words the girl, Bianca wrote on the paper. He frowned. She wasn't serious? The Capitol wouldn't punish a child for something their parents did. Of course they would. That was right in the Capitols ally. He shook his head and spoke quietly, "My girlfriend...ex-girlfriend and I broke up today..." he paused. "I don't know why she exactly left me. I don't know what I did. I just....I...I don't know what to think of it. The Capitol wants me to get married, but I can't find anyone who wants to marry me...." he trailed off not really finishing his thought. Why was he telling her this? Surely she couldn't use it against him and even if she could, she couldn't' talk. She couldn't write that well as far as he could tell.

He stared at her a minute, debating on giving her the order to not tell anyone, but he didn't. Something in his mind told him not to. He looked at the papers and stacked them back in the order the girl had put them in when he had walked in. He took another drink from the glass of water she had brought him. He was grateful for the water. He was grateful for the water. He looked at her. He watched her carefully. She seemed scared. She seemed hesitant. He wondered, "Are you okay?" He asked.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Bianca Miller
 Posted: May 30 2012, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE]
17 posts

22 years x Female

5'6" x 125 lbs lbs

Avox
Capitol
Hilary

Bianca wasn't sure what to do in this situation She didn't have anything to say, or any way to say anything even if she knew what to say. A part of her felt bad for the man, although she was sure that was wrong. She shouldn't feel bad for someone who was famous and rich like he clearly was considering that he was a victor. And yet, she still felt badly for him. How was that possible? It had to be wrong. She was wrong. This was bad. her basic instincts were telling her that this whole situation was not right, but she didn't know how to get out of it, so she just stayed there. She just stayed and watched as he unloaded his whole life story to a complete stranger and an avox.

She stood uncomfortably and watched as he watched her. He seemed to be thinking, but Bianca couldn't fathom what he must have been thinking. In his situation, although she'd never really experience it first hand, must have caused him a lot of mental turmoil. Bianca couldn't imagine what having to deal with that would do to a person's outlook on life or what they thought. But then he spoke and she looked at him for a moment before offering a small, almost nonexistent nod. Other than the fact that he was asking her to communicate which she knew was against the rules, she was just fine.
[PM]
^
Thomas Owen Apollo
 Posted: Jun 1 2012, 12:36 AM
[QUOTE]
235 posts

40 years x Male

6' x 195 lbs lbs

Victor
District One
Kasci

user posted image
He was breaking the rules. He didn't know what to do about that. The young lady in front of him was attractive. He couldn't help it. He couldn't do anything about it. Nothing. He was physically attracted to her and that was that. What was he thinking? There was so much going on in his head , he couldn't handle it. He got up from his desk and pulled her over to him, wrapping his arms around her waste. "Don't move." He said softly, leaning in close to whisper it in her ear. He didn't know what he was doing. He needed to stop. His mind told him to stop, but hi body raged.

He slowly leaned in and kissed her. He didn't stop. He didn't care who she was or what she was or what she did. He did not care. He didn't let go of her, but he pulled back from the kiss. He pulled back and looked at her up and down. Not meeting her eyes. What did he just do? What just happened? He found himself gripping her tighter and tighter making sure she couldn't run. "You will tell NO one. Do you understand me?" His mood changed from normal to not normal. He was lost.

--------------------
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

RPGfix NEVERLAND RPG Circle

RPG-Directory