1. Character accounts: Please register with your character’s first and last name. Middle name is optional. Use proper capitalization.
2. Out of character accounts: Register with your out of character name. You may then link your character accounts to your out of character (parent) account.
3. Sixth Station is rated PG-13. Please keep all material appropriate, including violence.
4. Members must be at least 13 years of age, as stated by host Terms of Service. Anyone found to be under 13 years of age will be banned without warning.
5. This site has no word count. You may post as many or as few words as you need in order to make your best posts.
6. Please use proper spelling and grammar.
7. Bear in mind that we all have the ability to better ourselves as writers. Whether this is your first RP or the fiftieth, there’s room for improvement.
8. If you leave for any reason (besides banning), you’re welcome to return. We do not like deleting accounts (or posts/threads) because they are a part of our site history, and you may therefore pick up an old character when you return. However, if your character is dead, you may not return the character to play. *I do go through and delete inactive accounts with only a few posts (generally <15).
9. No powerplaying, metagaming or godmoding. (Your characters cannot be too strong, know things they shouldn’t be able to know or control other characters.)
10. No discussion of real life politics either on the site or in the cbox. (Statements such as “go and vote!” is okay but “go and vote for [person]!” isn’t allowed.)
1. All avatars must be 190x300. Signatures cannot stretch the board.
2. Pictures which flash or move (ie: animated gifs) in signatures, avatars and IC posts are not allowed. They are too distracting to some members and cause slower page load times for others. However, you may use them in plot pages and out of character.
3. Pictures must be PG-13 appropriate.
1. Characters must be appropriate for the setting. However, if you make characters between the ages of 12 and 18, they are liable to be reaped for the Hunger Games; if no one volunteers for the character, the character will go to the Hunger Games.
2. Due to the nature of this RP, it is very important to make sure that characters are balanced both physically and mentally. To avoid having characters whose strengths overwhelm their weaknesses, we ask for each character to have physical and mental strengths and weaknesses.
3. Characters can be from any part of Panem: district resident, Capitolite, Peacekeeper, avox, or Victor. You may not make a character from the Champion usergroup because the character must be promoted, in character, for this position.
4. Be aware that our Panem is different than the one in the novel. District residents may interact with each other (but not the Capitol), and some of the districts have different specialties since this site began before all canon district specialties were released.
5. There is no limit to characters, but please be reasonable. If you cannot maintain your threads with one character, don’t make a second until you are able to balance your first.
6. Characters can die. If you enter the Hunger Games, be aware that there is a 1 in 24 chance your character will win. Outside of the Hunger Games, if your character finds him/herself in an illegal or life-threatening position, there is a chance he/she will die. (In character actions have in character consquences.)
7. If you would like to have a character whose family member died in the Hunger Games, please contact the person who plays the Victor of the Hunger Games the family member died in to make sure that someone else hasn’t already claimed that position.
8. No book characters. No characters who are related to book characters. This site is AU and is in a different “universe,” if you will.
1. All board rules apply in cbox.
2. Do not use moving avatars as cbox icons.
3. Do not monopolize the cbox with discussion pertaining to something in which not everyone can participate.
4. No whining about life in Crapville.