• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Sponsorship Shop
§Callanthas
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5" 11'
N/A LBS
n/a
16-June 14 • 355 Moneys

Callanthas

Sponsorships!

This is the thread to sponsor tributes. Each sponsorship requires moneys, which is found underneath your avatar in your post details. You earn money by posting.
    1. During the course of the Games, the maximum amount of gifts a player can send his/her own tribute is 2 (per tribute). You may send unlimited amounts of gifts to other players' characters.

2. You can use money from any of (your own) accounts to sponsor a character.

3. You may use the money from a character's account and say that it was donated from another character. In other words, if you want to use the money from Character A's account because he has a lot of money, but he wouldn't normally donate, you can say it's from an anonymous Capitol citizen.

4. Individual district residents can't donate (for IC purposes), but you can use the money from the account to donate.

5. You can combine moneys from multiple accounts. If combining between two separate members, both parties have to let me know how much they want to donate and that they are sharing the cost with another member.

6. Once an item is purchased, a staff member will send it into the Game ASAP.

7. Store prices increase every Game day. Items themselves may change.

8. Every IC day, after the Anthem is posted, I will roll the dice for a random (living) tribute and a random sponsor gift. The selected tribute gets the selected gift courtesy of a mystery Capitol sponsor. The same tribute cannot win the random gift 2 IC days in a row, but can be put back in the selection 2 IC days after. i.e. If Tribute Bob wins the gift on Day 2, he won't be in the running for the gift on Day 3, but he will on Day 4 (if he's still alive.)
You can choose to donate one of the following ways:
    1. Post in this thread with the item you want to donate and a link to the account from which you would like to take the money.

2. PM me on my OOC account (ie: my Callanthas account) with the item you want to donate and the link to the account from which you would like to take the money.
--------------------------------------------------
THE SPONSORSHIP STORE
--------------------------------------------------

Bread Rolls (3 rolls) - 100 moneys
Candy Bar - 100 moneys
Wooden Spoon - 125 moneys
Empty Plastic Thermos - 125 moneys
Dried Fruit - 125 moneys
Beef Jerky - 125 moneys
Custom Dried Item - 175 moneys
Ants on a Log - 175 moneys
Water - 175 moneys
Can of Soup - 175 moneys
Fruit Juice - 175 moneys
Stew Pot - 175 moneys
Custom Small Meal - 225 moneys
Rope - 225 moneys
Matches - 225 moneys
Deck of Playing Cards - 225 moneys
Sewing Kit - 225 moneys
First Aid Kit - 270 moneys
Box of Boxes (6) - 270 moneys
Glitter Spray - 270 moneys
Protein Shake - 270 moneys
Bug Spray - 270 moneys
Box of Chocolates (6) - 270 moneys
Speedo - 270 moneys
Bikini - 270 moneys
Blanket - 310 moneys
Wool Socks - 310 moneys
Cooking Pot - 310 moneys
Picnic Basket - 310 moneys
Feather Pillow - 310 moneys
Lighter - 350 moneys
Water Straw - 350 moneys
Miracle Salve - 400 moneys

Bread rolls - each roll is the size of a fist. Three rolls is a sufficient meal for one person, though it doesn't provide the necessary nutrients.

Candy bar - a single king-sized candy bar.

Wooden spoon - a typical long-handled wooden spoon, perfect for stirring.

Empty Plastic Thermos - a red, plastic thermos.

Dried fruit – a package of dried fruit.

Beef jerky - a package containing six (6) strips of beef jerky.

Custom dried item - a single item (or set of small items, like a box of crackers). You must state these items in the thread or PM. It may not be accepted, in which case, I will not take moneys from your account. Examples of acceptable item would be a small package of crackers, a small jar of nuts, a small box of raisins.

Can of soup - a can of mushroom soup.

Fruit Juice - a 6 oz. bottle of fruit juice which adds +5 HP to the drinker once the entire bottle is consumed. The flavor is orange-pineapple-banana blend.

Stew, pot - equivalent to a fair-sized bowl, the stew pot provides protein necessary for energy.

Custom small meal - equivalent in size to the stew pot.

Ants on a Log - one serving of three (3) half-stalks of celery lined with peanut butter and dotted with 4 raisons each.

Water - half gallon of clean water in a clear plastic jug. No need to purify.

Rope – a length of rope, 10 feet long.

Matches – a book of 20 matches.

Deck of playing cards - full set of 52 playing cards.

Sewing kit - a small kit containing one needle, one safety pin and a small spool of thread.

First aid kit - a mini first aid kit containing one (1) alcohol swap, two (2) 1-inch squares of gauze, and three (3) regular size bandaids.

Box of boxes - a small, brown paper-wrapped parcel containing six smaller boxes, arranged inside. Inside the smaller boxes are blank business cards.

Glitter spray - a small white aerosol can with a silver cap which, when sprayed, covers skin in a shimmery silver glitter. Can be washed off with soap and water.

Protein shake - an 8 oz protein shake, chilled and ready to drink after shaking vigorously. Adds +10 HP to the drinker once entire shake is consumed. Chocolate flavored.

Bug spray - a mini, travel-size aerosol can of bug spray, to be used on skin to keep away insects. Not for opthalmic use (read: do not spray in eyes, because will blind you.)

Box of chocolates - a mini box of six (6) chocolates wrapped in shiny Capitol tissue paper; all chocolates contain coconut filling.

Speedo - a bright pink men's Speedo swimsuit, for the practical tribute who also enjoys a nice swim.

Bikini - a neon blue, palm-tree printed bikini swimsuit, for the tribute who enjoys a nice swim and a bold pattern.

Blanket - it's a pink & purple fleece blanket.

Wool socks - an extra pair of wool socks for especially cold nights, in a comforting, homey grey color.

Cooking pot - a small, stainless steel cooking pot with a rubber grip handle, so as to avoid burning oneself while cooking.

Picnic Basket - a latticed basket with two openable lids and two handles that swing down or up for convenient carry.

Feather Pillow - a white medium-sized pillow, made with feathers.

Lighter - a lighter.

Water Straw - a water purification straw, no need for iodine tablets; any water drunk through the straw is safe.

Miracle salve - a small pot of the Capitol's finest medication, guaranteed to speed up the healing process, though does not cure ailments or completely heal wounds. Adds +5 HP to the user with each application; 3 applications total.
[PM] [AIM] [MSN]
^
Jimmy
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE]
Actual Cannibal
Male
POTATO
OWL LBS
District Six
9-December 11 • 0 Moneys

Jimmy

Jimmy here to spend money and give you more work.

All the living tributes get candy bars. Sebastian Gates-Kava has enough money for 26 candy bars and thensome.

So, 3540 - 2600 = 940.

Grady has like 1650 moneys, Koa has 835, Finnian has 365, Twist has 410, Zahrah has 110 moneys, Red has 230 moneys, and my OOC account has 270.

FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 4810 LEFT. Divided by 26, that's like... 185 moneys per tribute.

So, since a stew pot costs 175 moneys. I also want every living tribute to get a stew pot.

175 x 26 = 4550. I have 260 left from all of those accounts combined.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, TRIBUTES.

*fades back into the trolly shadows*

That's not all of my people, so I could gift more, but I'm too lazy to hunt down the accounts that aren't linked to mine. Maybe I will gift more if I get bored. << >>

--------------------
[PM]
^
Gunner Morin
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
4'10"
89 LBS
District One
16-May 13 • 160 Moneys

Marr

Two sponsors want to give protein shakes to both Demeter Masefield and Zinc Riccardi.

To be taken from this account

--------------------
[PM]
^
Nahuatl Moor
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'5
119 LBS
District Four
11-May 14 • 0 Moneys

Marr

Sponsoring Acorn Butternut Beef Jerky from this account
[PM]
^
Bette
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE]
Professional Derp
n/a
4'11
Something LBS
n/a
3-December 13 • 15 Moneys

Bette

For Edgar Scyther and Roanna Louise Adara: glitter spray! Because the world needs more glitter.

To be taken from this account and Rezi's

--------------------
Alayne x Mathyas x Tyene x Kyte

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Terezija x Zinc
[PM]
^
Mads
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE]
Resident Procrastinator
Female
5'6"
Uhh LBS
District Four
14-October 11 • 5 Moneys

Mads

A wild Mads appears from the shadows to randomly sponsor everyone before disappearing again...

Sooooooo...

Sponsoring everyone alive to Wooden Spoons.

Take moneys from: Mads (1185), Eden (645), Isali (1210), and whatever else is needed from Hallie (she has like 630, so)

I think that all the spoons add up to 3250, and what I have linked gets up to 3670. Soooo, wooden spoons... someone better hit another tribute with these.

--------------------
DIGGER

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Click picture for profile
CLICK FOR PLOTTER
●●Inda forever●●

user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
[PM]
^
Bette
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE]
Professional Derp
n/a
4'11
Something LBS
n/a
3-December 13 • 15 Moneys

Bette

Last minute addition: give Pomeroy Johansen a box of boxes for me please!

from Zinc and Alayne's accounts.

--------------------
Alayne x Mathyas x Tyene x Kyte

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Terezija x Zinc
[PM]
^
Dr. Gemgebralth Taylor
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE]
Dungeon Master
Male
5'9"
x LBS
Capitol
2-November 10 • 30259 Moneys

Gem

Okay, so. I am buying things from the Sponsorship Shop. I don’t know if I’ve ever made a purchase before. Maybe once or twice.

But here’s to Call for upping the water intake for Day Two ;D

Jose Reedus – 10 sets of Bread Rolls (3 each) – for 1,000 moneys
Perry Heath – bug spray – for 270 moneys
Pomeroy Johansen – 5 ropes – for 1,125 moneys
Barric Sorrell – 5 boxes of boxes (6 boxes each) – for 1,350 moneys
Zinc Riccardi – lighter, bikini and feather pillow – for 930 moneys
Avalon Atalanta – custom dried porcupine meat – for 175 moneys
Ife Kleiman – 5 decks of playing cards – for 1,125 moneys
Citron Kael – wool socks and speedo – for 580 moneys
Thomas Miller – 3 empty plastic thermoses – for 375 moneys
Edgar Scyther – water, bread rolls (3 each), and glitter spray – for 545 moneys
Roanna Louise Adara – 7 boxes of matches – for 1,575 moneys
Rezi Dissanayake – custom small meal of raccoon-meat mac and cheese – for 225 moneys

All of this totals to 9,275. This time I’m going to take pity on you, Call. You can take it all from Uaithne Callahan rather than having to search through all my accounts.

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Gunner Morin
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
4'10"
89 LBS
District One
16-May 13 • 160 Moneys

Marr

And to finish off the sponsoring and all relinquish all money from my accounts:

I'd like to purchase 2 waterstraws and 3 things of water to be given in this order.

Waterstraw - Avalon Atalanta
Waterstraw - Calumet Hayes
Water - James Sunderland
Water - Citron Kael
Water - Thomas Miller

A Avalanche
C Cecilia
E Eitan
D Dimity
L Lexi
M Marr
N Nat

Then the remaing from this account please!

Ps.
35 remaing from Gunner
35 from Lexi
30 from Nat
65 from Dimity
245 from Cecilia
425 from Avalanche
20 from Eitan
405 from Marr

Total of: 1260
Sponsoring amount: 1225

This post has been edited by Callanthas: Jan 6 2015, 09:30 AM

--------------------
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES