• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Hi we havent meet yet, tag Ice
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six
20-November 12 • 1465 Moneys

Patsy

Windy was walking around in district six before she made her way towards her home. She bit her lower lip, it had been a while since he had been in district six, but lately the thirteen year old had realized that there was no use in hiding. If things was meant to happen they would happen, no matter where she was. The young girl looked down at her feet, and continued to walk.

All caught up in her own thoughts she bumped into someone causing her to fall down at the ground. She hurried to get up at her feet again and dried of the dirt from her dress. "I'm sorry sir" Windy said, the young champion looked up and noticed that it was one of the older district six victors, she hadn't spoken to him before, and it was kind of scary.

Hal was okay, he was like a father, so kind and so sweet but this new guy was a bit scary. Windy didn't like scary things, but then again he was a victor from six so he should be a friend of Hal so he should be okay to talk to.

"I'm Windy Procyon"

--------------------
user posted image
the lovely sig and avatar is made by RYEA <3

user posted image
[PM]
^
Cyrus Mustang
 Posted: Apr 20 2014, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE]
Mentor
Male
6"1
155 LBS
District Six
18-April 14 • 40 Moneys

ice

Cyrus was wondering down a street with his mind focused on something else. This usually caused him to not really pay attention to were he was going sometimes. He felt something run into him so, he stopped short. He automatically thought he had hit someone and that he was going to get a talked to about it . Before he could look he heard a small voice apologize to him. It sounded like a little girl who thought the bump was her fault. Cyrus personally thought it was his fault but , he figured maybe she wasn't watching were she was going either. Therefore , as he looked to her he deiced it was fifty fifty. " It alright. I was watching were I was going either" he assured her in a gentle tone with a smile upon his face. After speaking he wondered if the little girl had been hurt. He was a big guy so, he wouldn't be surprised. However , he certainly hoped that she wasn't hurt.

From what he could tell she seemed fine and he was glad. The girl then introduced her self to him as windy. That was a different name he thought to himself. " Nice to meet you. Im Cyrus Mustang" He replied a back in the same friendly tone. After speaking a stray strand of his hair fell into his face. He showed no signs of it bothering him. But , he did push it back behind his ear when he noticed.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Apr 20 2014, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six

Patsy

Windy looked at the man Cyrus he called himself, she smiled, hexwas a victor. "I didnt see you in the capitol the last games" the young girl said, she could not remember having seen him before, but she had learned the names of the victors in district 6, they were the ones who had been missing the ones who had let Hal mentor her, her two older siblings plus his own daughter in the same games. The young champion smiled softly over to him, she was not sure if he knew who she was. He should right? She had been tha last one from district six to surive.

Would things have gone any different if the other victors had been mentoring together with him? Would her siblings be alive then? Windy didnt like to think about Forest and Daisy, she missed them so much everyday. The girl smiled at him as he brushed his hair behind his ears. Maybe it was a bit to long, or he could put an elastic band in his hair, but that would look a bit funny. Windy bit her lower lip. "What year did you win the games?" Windy asked him with a small smile, wondering on if Hal had been his mentor as well or if he had had someone else.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Cyrus Mustang
 Posted: Apr 21 2014, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE]
Mentor
Male
6"1
155 LBS
District Six
18-April 14 • 40 Moneys

ice

The girl mentioned not seeing him in the capital last games. In truth he didn't go last year but , he was sure he would have to this year." I guess they didn't need me last year. But , i'll probably end up going this year." He admitted to her as a small wind brushed over him. Cyrus didn't know the reason why he wasn't need last year but , it did not bother him. Luckily the brush of wind didn't move his hair this time. The girl continued her curiosity and asked what games he had won. Cyrus was quiet for a few moments as he hoped she would not congratulate him or something like that. He had gotten a lot of that on his victory tour. On the tour he really didn't like being congratulated for what he had done to that pour girl. He was polite though because , he knew he could not say that. If he had spoken out it would of created trouble. Therefore , he knew how to keep his mouth shut.

" 77 " he told her calmly as a another worry passed through his mind. Cyrus was glad he didn't mentor a career district for that reason. He was pretty sure if he did the tributes would be all over him for details and stuff like that. He didn't want to promote kids to be ruthless and merciless killers. But , he knew they would probably have to kill. So, he mentored his kids to be creative and practice as hard as they could before hand. He wanted his tributes to be rounded and also likable to get sponsors.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Apr 23 2014, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six

Patsy

Windy looked at Cyrus, she smiled weakly, the 77 th games, She hadn't even been born yet! had her sister been born yet? No her oldest sister had not been born yet either, he was sort of old like Hal then. "Cyrus? Do you have children?" Windy asked him, biting her lower lip, was he like Hal and had children or did he not have children? All the questions in her head. Well it was better to ask about if he had children rather then stating how old he was compared to her.

The young champion smiled weakly over to him. Windy felt like she needed to know why he had not been mentoring the games she had been in. She had felt so sorry about Hal having to mentor them all. She looked down at the ground, should she ask him more about the games or should she not?

"it feels terrible when you loose a tribute" She said looking down at her hands, she remembered Kimberly to well, she remembered watching her die, Windy had been so sad, Kim had gotten to be her friend and in the end when she had died Windy had felt so sad. Things wasn't fair.

"I didn't like it"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Cyrus Mustang
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE]
Mentor
Male
6"1
155 LBS
District Six
18-April 14 • 40 Moneys

ice

Cyrus choked because he was surprised by the girl question of kids. The blond personally didn't think he looked that old. Although he did figured most guys his age did have one or two. He was almost forty but , he had really dated anyone if a while. In fact he hadn't really thought about getting into the scene. That was for a number of reasons. One being that he didn't want his kid in the hunger games. Two being that he hadn't really thought about it or met a girl he really liked. That made him wonder if he was too distracted for his own good. " No I live by myself . I don't have any at all" He explained to her in a kind tone with the hit of surprise in his voice. As he collected himself mentally a bit , the girl mentioned losing a tribute.

" I don't like it either but , they all can't win." he explained to her calmly before reaching up to itch the back of his head. " All mentors wish their tributes could win. All we can do is try really. I hope I can at least help one in the future." He rambled just a little bit. After speaking he hoped that was a good answer to what the girl had said to him. If it wasn't then he was stuck on how else to respond to it. He then wondered why the girl had mentioned it. It then crossed his mind that maybe she had lost someone to the games.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES