• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Maybe means yes, no means maybe yes.., Krieger
Juneau Powell
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 05:16 AM
[QUOTE]
Delivery girl
Female
5'5
127 LBS
District Six
15-September 11 • 1380 Moneys

Meadowlark

Civet looked back, trying for a contrite expression as the Peacekeeper caught up with him. "Hey I was just trying to keep up with Lottie," he explained quickly, slowing immediately to make it look like he'd never intended to distance himself from their temporary guardian.

Ocelot was trying to climb over a fence that led to a pen holding cows. Her eyes were gleaming brightly with excitement, as she reached for the nearest bovine. The cow gave her a placid look of disdain and turned away with a bored sounding grumble.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Krieger Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 06:11 AM
[QUOTE]
Peacekeeper
Male
6ft 3in
207 LBS
District Ten
23-March 12 • 900 Moneys

Schro

Civet got an approving look from the Peacekeeper, who nodded to the boy with a grave expression. "Understandable, but I need to keep tabs on both of you as your current... guardian, I suppose. Ocelot, don't do that!"

He went to go recover the girl from the fence, simply glad it wasn't the electric sort. That could have ended very badly for them and he would have been ashamed if one of the kids had been injured under his watch.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Juneau Powell
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 10:38 AM
[QUOTE]
Delivery girl
Female
5'5
127 LBS
District Six

Meadowlark

The young boy nodded, his eyes wide because adults believed kids better when they had that wide eyed look of contrition. Ocelot was frowning at the cow when the Peackeeper arrived. Scrambling back down she sighed, not looking contrite at all.

"But how else am I supposed to pet one?" she asked curiously.

Civet hugged the edge of the fence, propping his chin over the top of one of the bars so he could stare in at the nearby cow.

"They sure are big. And they smell awful," he said. Ocelot gave her brother a look of complete disdain. "They are cows idiot," she said, as though that explained and made up for any deficiency's they might possess.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Krieger Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Jun 10 2012, 03:54 AM
[QUOTE]
Peacekeeper
Male
6ft 3in
207 LBS
District Ten
23-March 12 • 900 Moneys

Schro

If Krieger had known anything about children, he would have known better to trust such an innocent, wide-eyed expression. Fortunately for Civet and Ocelot, the Peacekeeper was a complete amateur in all matters involving people under the age of twelve and was, at best, an awkwardly fatherly sort of figure.

Leaning down, he held out his arms to Ocelot.

"Here, I'll pick you up so you can lean over the fence and pet them. No teasing them, though. I'm not going to be held responsible if they bite you."

He chuckled at the remark about them smelling awful - he could agree with Civet on that much, at least.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Juneau Powell
 Posted: Jun 11 2012, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE]
Delivery girl
Female
5'5
127 LBS
District Six

Meadowlark

"Civet! Ocelot!"

The voice was Juneau's, but it made both children cringe. It was the voice that Juneau rarely used. Their older sister generally had a lot of patience for their pranks. But when they turned to see her walking towards them, with Pika being hauled along after her, both sets of eyes widened and their mouths dropped open in shock.

Juneau was drenched. Mud and dirt was covering most of her as well. Pika was in a similar state, with a look of smoldering rebellion about her that didn't bode well for the conversation on the bus ride home.

"Why are you here?! If I hadn't seen you go passed I would have thought you were..." Juneau huffed and sputtered to a stop, giving the Peacekeeper an assessing, wary look. She looked like she was thinking about demanding an explanation, while she wasn't sure she quite dared to do so.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Krieger Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Jun 13 2012, 03:12 AM
[QUOTE]
Peacekeeper
Male
6ft 3in
207 LBS
District Ten
23-March 12 • 900 Moneys

Schro

With a sinking feeling, Krieger suspected that the girl had gotten some ridiculous notion in her head that he was somehow attempting to kidnap her siblings or some other nefarious thing along those lines.

"They wanted to see the cows," he stated lamely. "I looked after them, which is more than I owe anyone at this point."

Krieger had taken to flaunting his authority as a Peacekeeper at this point, but he really didn't want to be snapped at for trying to do a good job when a responsibility he hadn't asked for had been quite abruptly thrust upon him. In fact, if anything, he thought he had done a pretty good job.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Juneau Powell
 Posted: Jun 26 2012, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE]
Delivery girl
Female
5'5
127 LBS
District Six

Meadowlark

Civet interrupted before Juneau could find a way to reply. "Where is the puppy? Or the cat?" he asked excitedly, peering around as though perhaps his sisters were hiding at animal.

Juneau glowered at him, but had to turn back towards Pika when the girl tried to pull free. "Oh no you don't," she growled. "And no pets!"

"She wouldn't let me GET one!" Pika whined.

"Why not? And why are you so messy?" Ocelot asked in a very disappointed voice.

"Well-" Pika began. "NONE OF THAT!" Juneau interrupted. "Home. Now!"

Civet shuffled forward, but Ocelot edged back behind the Peacekeeper. "No...we have to get Juneau a pet..." she said in a sad voice, latching onto Kriegar's arm as though she could anchor herself to the spot by doing so. "Just real quick. Mr Peacekeeper here can take us."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES