• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Bloodbath Fodder & HP Deductions
Dr. Gemgebralth Taylor
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE]
Dungeon Master
Male
5'9"
x LBS
Capitol
2-November 10 • 30259 Moneys

Gem

Some interesting stuff here. Some of the Bloodbath characters were more active than some of the member-created characters which normally isn’t that odd, but these member-created characters haven’t been very active at all. Therefore, we’re going to “get them out of the way” because I don’t want to minimize staff manipulation of member-created characters. (You know how sometimes when someone goes inactive and we have to write them out of a thread or into a mutt or something? I actually don’t like doing that because I like to leave people’s characters alone but sometimes it has to happen. So now we’re going to try something different to minimize that.)

This is what we’re going to do: those characters who are active (regardless of whether they’re member created, NPC or BB) get to move on. Those who aren’t active will get killed in the Bloodbath (again, regardless of whether they’re member-created, NPC or BB).

The following characters are up for grabs for Bloodbathing. Please post in this thread to claim one. However! In order to make a Bloodbath kill, your character must take 15 HP in damage. You will get the bag that the character dropped, however. Further, make sure to read over the character’s bio so you don’t have some meek, never-held-a-weapon character suddenly wielding a giant broadsword of death.

Bloodbath Kills
    Jarilo
    Peaches
    Alyssa
    Kane
    Kayleigh
Please make sure to do these characters justice! Remember that they were once owned by someone and treat them with the respect they deserve.

There are three characters who are technically inactive but were originally on the NPC list: Zea, Avalon, and Priella. These three will be reclaimed by the NPC list.

For those people who have characters who were supposed to be Bloodbathed but who were active through Prep Week (Demeter, Acorn, Perry, and Edgar), you’re welcome to continue RPing your characters past the Bloodbath but your characters cannot win. If they aren’t dead a few days into the Hunger Games, I’ll likely kill them. (Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I’ll most likely kill you in the morning.)

Also, I kind of want to do a shout out to everyone who made lots of posts this Prep Week. We have a handful of people who really put time and energy into the Hunger Games, and I appreciate all your work. I especially want to say thanks to Wren for jumping in head-first with Roanna Louise and getting 50 posts. (By the way, I promised a prize to every character with over 50 IC posts . . . that will come later on.)

So these folks are “safe” and don’t have to worry about penalties or mandated Bloodbath death:
    Acorn
    Zinc
    Amaethon
    Perry
    Demeter
    Patience
    Roanna Louise
    Rezi
    Citron
    Thomas
And then we have some folks who didn’t get quite as many posts as needed. These characters will receive a penalty in terms of % HP that needs to be subtracted by the end of Day 1 of the Hunger Games. (Amount stated in parentheses by name.)
    Jose (25%)
    Edgar (50%)
    Ife (25%)
    Pomeroy (25%) * technically has enough points but was made as a late entry
Of course, I have this sneaking suspicion that some of you are going to get more posts by the time the Bloodbath starts. If that’s the case and you think that your character shouldn’t have as much HP off, talk with me. But if you don’t care, just leave it where it is.

So then that leaves us with a few NPCs who will somehow make their way into the Hunger Games. They are as follows:
    Barric
    James
    Rye
    Darryl
    Calumet
    Martha
    Gabrielle
    Cerese
    June
    Zea
    Avalon
Oh, I suppose I could make them all Bloodbath characters, but that would spoil the fun. What fun? I guess you have to wait until the Bloodbath to find out…

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Bette
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE]
Professional Derp
n/a
4'11
Something LBS
n/a
3-December 13 • 15 Moneys

Bette

Claiming Kane as a kill for Rezi!

--------------------
Alayne x Mathyas x Tyene x Kyte

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Terezija x Zinc
[PM]
^
Vee
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE]
Moleman
Male
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
31-January 14 • 430 Moneys

Vee

Claiming Peaches for Ife

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
CatoHG
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 05:30 PM
[QUOTE]
student
Male
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a
23-July 14 • 100 Moneys

Cato

Claiming Alyssa for Jose!
[PM]
^
Dr. Gemgebralth Taylor
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE]
Dungeon Master
Male
5'9"
x LBS
Capitol
2-November 10 • 30259 Moneys

Gem

I'm going to claim . . . Kayleigh for one of my characters.

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Rydia
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE]
Thespian
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a
22-September 13 • 145 Moneys

Rydia

Claiming Jarilo for Pomeroy.
[PM]
^
§Callanthas
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5" 11'
N/A LBS
n/a
16-June 14 • 355 Moneys

Callanthas

Okay guys, Cato has relinquished Alyssa.

So, if anybody wants to claim Alyssa as their BB kill, go ahead!
[PM] [AIM] [MSN]
^
Glitch
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE]
Puppy Petter
Male
5'10
125lbs LBS
District Three
2-August 14 • 75 Moneys

Glitch

I'll take Alyssa for Thomas!
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES