• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Armed and Dangerous?, Tag: Gideon LeBlanc
Natalia Vladimorvna
 Posted: Sep 26 2011, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
Female
5' 7"
115 LBS
N/A
22-September 11 • 290 Moneys

Ryea

Natalia was fed up with her dad's abuse, so she headed to the only place she ever really truly felt happy, safe, comfortable, and content. Well, the safe was relative, she was always on the lookout and listening for others, but she'd stopped worrying about the peacemakers so much. That really had a lot to do with her meeting Poe the last time she was out in the forest.

She'd been risky, definitely, but it had turned out just fine. She really shouldn't have jumped down from the tree like she had though, but, it had all mturned out just fine, and she rather liked Poe, actually, she was really hoping she ran into Poe again sometime.

Her heart sped up a bit as she neared the fence. It always did though, she was more afraid of entering and exiting the forest than being in it. Simply because she knew she could defend herself against most, if not all, of the creatures in the forest, but peacemakers were another story entirely, and she was more likely to get caught by one entering and exiting. After all, the one time she'd got caught was when she was leaving.

She glanced around quickly, stuffed her basket under the opening in the fence, and then rolled under. She breathed a sigh of relief as soon as she was through. The opening she used was pretty small, she couldn't really see a peacemaker fitting through. There were other openings though, but this was the only one she'd ever used. There were also other ways of getting through, but she'd only ever used her opening.

She made her way to a berrie patch she visited the last time she was here. It was doing really well this year. It was practically overflowing with berries compared to last years measly handful. She sat down and began picking berries, one for her, three for the basket. It was a system she figured out the first time she picked berries and wound up with a small handful to take home, even though she should have had a full basket.

She had almost a full basket when she heard footsteps coming toward her. They were light and barely noticable, but she was still able to make them out. They were heavy, and most likely male. Her first thought was a peacemaker, which sent her grabbing her knife out of her boot, and jumping up to her feet. "To whomever's out there, I'm armed and I know how to fight."

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Gideon LeBlanc
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE]
Forager
Male
6'2"
175 LBS
District Twelve
3-September 11 • 340 Moneys

Seiji

Gideon was on his way back to the district, twelve little rabbits in his backpack when he came across a strawberry patch that he couldn’t remember seeing before. His time allotted for hunting was up. He had to get back to work. Had to get there and start skinning and gutting his game as the sooner they could get this meat on ice, the sooner they could sell it. "To whomever's out there, I'm armed and I know how to fight." He was startled to say the least. He hadn’t seen the female crouching down in the strawberries, gathering food for her family. It could have been a peacekeeper and he could have been whipped for his lack of observation. ”So am I. Whats a kid like you doing out here anyways?” His tone was rough. The same sort of tone as a kid abused by his father.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Kassi
[PM]
^
Natalia Vladimorvna
 Posted: Oct 13 2011, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
Female
5' 7"
115 LBS
N/A

Ryea

Natalia breathed a sigh of relief when she realized the person coming towards her wasn't a peacemaker. That was good. She looked closely at the person. They were male, like she'd thought. She thought she recognized him from her district, but a name wasn't coming to mind. Not that that didn't mean she didn't recognize him, he did have a backpack with him after all, that looked like it had rabbits in it.

She loosened her grip on the knife in her hand, but she still held onto it. She wasn't putting it back in her boot until she knew for sure it was safe to. "Giving myself a break from my father, and gathering berries." She indicated the full basket on the ground. "You?"

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Gideon LeBlanc
 Posted: Nov 9 2011, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE]
Forager
Male
6'2"
175 LBS
District Twelve

Seiji

His eyes didn't move from the girl. Always wary of an incoming attack. and then it happened. Pain shot up his back from his scars. An unforgivable pain. A pain where he had no choice but to wince. "Giving myself a break from my father, and gathering berries. You?" He sucked in air, the new batch of Oxygen somewhat reducing the pain. "Working. So why are you staying away from your father?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Kassi
[PM]
^
Natalia Vladimorvna
 Posted: Nov 9 2011, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
Female
5' 7"
115 LBS
N/A

Ryea

Natalia glanced at the rabbits in his backpack, "You catch them and sell them huh?" It was mostly a guess, but what else was she supposed to think/assume? He was out in the forests, with rabbits in his backpack, and he said he was working. It was the most logical assumption.

She bent down and stuck her knife back in her boot. She wasn't too worried now, plus it meant that she could delay answering the question about her father. HEr life at home was personal and private, but she did have to answer him,, ignoring him would be rude.

She straightened herself back up, "He's a drunk, and abusive." She shrugged, "But I'm used to all of it by now. Plus, I prefer it out here anyway."

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Gideon LeBlanc
 Posted: Nov 13 2011, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE]
Forager
Male
6'2"
175 LBS
District Twelve

Seiji

He saw her glance at his backpack, his hand tightening around the handle of his knife in case she wanted to steal it from him. He wouldn't let her take his hard work from him. No one would ever be permitted to do so. This was to feed the hungry yet somewhat rich (as far as district twelve standards go). This was a lifeline for some of the families. "You catch them and sell them huh?" His hand loosened its grip. "Yeah. We sell them quite cheap actually compared to the stuff we get from ten. The peacekeepers don't know the reason for it though."

He put his own knife away as she did so. He wanted to go into the games. To prove his father wrong. To prove to him that he wasn't some useless bit of trash. He'd volunteer next year if he had to. For then he'd be eighteen and a half. Just young enough to be reaped and he would be nineteen during the games. He'd pity those who went up against him.

"He's a drunk, and abusive. But I'm used to all of it by now. Plus, I prefer it out here anyway." He nodded slowly. "Sounds like my own father. I gapped it as soon as I could though." What was it with District Twelve fathers and abusing their children?

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Kassi
[PM]
^
Natalia Vladimorvna
 Posted: Nov 15 2011, 01:03 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
Female
5' 7"
115 LBS
N/A

Ryea

Natalia noticed that he tensed up right after she glanced at his backpack. He was probably worried she was going to try and take it from him. She'd never do that though, well, she might if he was from like district one or something. Mainly because the tributes from those districts were always so obviously well fell. At least, in appearance, she didn't really know if that was true. She was glad when he loosened his grip.

She nodded, "Yeah, I know how that goes. Although, with me it's not animals I'm selling but healing potions." There wasn't a whole lot she could do about it, plus, she made enough from them and healing people to get by. Not feed her fathers alcohol addiction, but, he always somehow found money for that. She didn't know how he did though. "I do some trappings to, but that's always so I don't starve to death while me father blows all the money he somehow comes up with on alcohol."

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Gideon LeBlanc
 Posted: Dec 13 2011, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE]
Forager
Male
6'2"
175 LBS
District Twelve

Seiji

He saw her nod, it was good to know that they had something in common, well other than the whole being out in the woods and their fathers abusing them. If it weren't for his stepfather, he didn't know what he'd be. Would he have starved to death? Would he have been reaped because of the amount of Tesserae he would have had to take out? "So where abouts do you live?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Kassi
[PM]
^
Natalia Vladimorvna
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
Female
5' 7"
115 LBS
N/A

Ryea

Natalia was really starting to relax, and thinking maybe he'd make a good friend. Nothing more, since well, she honestly couldn't ever see herself being in a relationship. It just wasn't her style she guessed. She didn't really know, but if she had to guess she'd say that it wasn't in her style to be in a relationship. She could take care of herself, she didn't need anybody to take care of her.

"The Seam. One of the nicer houses in the seam, since whenver my dad's actually not drinking we make repairs and do whatever we need to do to make it as nice as we can together." Those were some good times, she guessed. As good as they could get with her dad. "You?"

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES