• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Where the fence is low`, Amelia/Kaya [D12]
Ilaina Lynn
 Posted: Jun 10 2012, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'7"
125 LBS
District Twelve
28-May 12 • 90 Moneys

Eva

The sky was as grey as usual when Ilaina stepped out back door of her home, her dog hopping down the steps beside her. The small, orange and white dog darted ahead of her through the weeds and jumped over the crates strewn in the alley. Ilaina followed, stepping carefully through the weeds and crates that filled the alley between her house and the building next door. Most of the district was like this, crates, broken pieces of machinery, and empty bottles strewn in the allies and on the edges of streets, with tall weeds growing from the cracked streets and old wood of the buildings. The main street and square were only slightly nicer, their asphalt less cracked and with fewer weeds and broken things.

Ilaina carried an empty basket as she walked, heading towards the meadow. It was a little early in the year, but she hoped she would be able to scrounge up a few herbs for her mother; the shop needed them, and they wouldn't be getting any more medicine shipped from six for a few months. Holly darted ahead, sniffing at the weeds and inside crates, exploring every nook and cranny of the street like it was all new to her. Ilaina smiled after the dog absentmindedly, her head off in some fantasy world of her own creation, not entirely paying attention to where she was walking.

She probably should have been paying attention to were she was going, because a few seconds later, the toe of her shoe caught in a crack in the road, sending her tumbling down, and right into another person.

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Amelia Monnet
 Posted: Jun 12 2012, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'3
97 LBS
District Twelve
9-June 12 • 85 Moneys

Kaya

Her eyes had hardly been on the path ahead of her, and in result she tumbled into something or rather, another person. Falling down, the wind was taken right from her lungs as she landed on the hard earth below her. Dazed from the spur of events she had barely noticed the girl she had knocked into, only a few feet away from where she sat. Feeling her cheeks blush a bright red, and stumbling over her words as she had her feet she offered her hand in a poor excuse to help her up, speaking between sharp intakes of breath. "I'm so... sorry."

This girl, she recognized almost immediately, and she felt bad in a way. Although she had seen her a few times around school, she had never made an attempt to talk to her and she had to only a be a year or so younger then Amelia herself. The healer's daughter. This had immediately struck a nerve, how even though she had only been a child her own mother had died without the help of medicine from the healers. The thought stirred up resentment, but she quickly pushed it away, the thoughts clouding her mind from the task at hand as she wiped her face clean of any emotion that showed what she had previously been thinking. "Amelia Monnet, sorry that I knocked you down... I wasn't looking and.."

OOC: Sorry its so short, my wrist hurts but I promise it'll get better as the thread progresses!:D

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing set made by Eva<3
[PM]
^
Ilaina Lynn
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'7"
125 LBS
District Twelve
28-May 12 • 90 Moneys

Eva

Ilaina landed hard on the ground, the wind taken right out of her lungs. The basket flew from her hand, landing upside down a few feet away. It took her a few dizzy moments to regain her breath, and until she did, she sat where she had landed, gasping awkwardly like a fish. It wasn't until she had regained her breath did she remember the other person - the one she had run into. Shit, her face flushed bright red and she studied the ground, not wanting to meet the eyes of whoever she had smacked into, "Oh God, I'm so sorry, she said quietly, still watching the ground.

A hand was thrust into her field of vision - an offer to help her up? - and she took it tentitevly, using it just top keep her balance ad she pushed herself off of the ground. She heard the other introduce herself as Amelia Monnet, and Ilaina finally looked up. She felt even more awkward about the whole thing, now that she knew who she had run into, and even moreso when she realized that she had seen the other girl multiple times before.

"I'm Ilaina," she said sheepishly, "and I'm so sorry for running into you...I wasn't paying attention and I tripped and God I'm an idiot.

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Amelia Monnet
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 09:11 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'3
97 LBS
District Twelve
9-June 12 • 85 Moneys

Kaya

A look of recognition crossed the girls face and a small smile made way onto her own, a facade to hide her pain that blossomed in the wrist she had used in a poor attempt to break her fall. For another reason, she felt embarrased, she never was the best sight on poor eyes and for a moment she wondered if the recognition crossing the girls eyes was one of sincerity or pity of her small stature. It was Amelia's turn to too blush, as she felt her voice - a buffer zone between the two girls - remind her that it wasn't her fault entirely.

"I'm Ilaina, and I'm so sorry for running into you... I wasn't paying attentionand I tripped and God I'm an idiot."

This girl, although they had barely talked all of once, made her smile a bit more sincere as the girl blamed herself for something that wasn't all of her fault. They had both contributed to eachother's damage and although both quick to excuse themselves.

"Ilaina.." She nodded at the name, remembering her from classes early in the year, " It's alright... No harm, no foul."

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing set made by Eva<3
[PM]
^
Ilaina Lynn
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'7"
125 LBS
District Twelve
28-May 12 • 90 Moneys

Eva

Ilaina looked sheepishly down at the other girl; Amelia was a fair amount shorter and considerable smaller than Ilaina. Ilaina bent down to pick up her fallen basket, and let out a sharp whistle, calling her dog back to her. The small dog came running, skidding to a halt in front of Ilaina and sitting in front of her, panting.

"It's alright... No harm, no foul."

Ilaina was more than embarrassed by the recent events, but she hid it well, focusing her attention on something she was actually good at - medicine. Offering a smile of her own to match the other girl's, Ilaina brushed herself off, superstitiously checking herself over for injuries. Finding nothing but a few scrapes on her arms, she looked to the other girl, deciding to offer help as an apology, "Are you hurt?" She asked, her brows tilted upwards slightly in an expression of worry.

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES