• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Girl in the Meadow, open for all
Stacie Malvoney
 Posted: Jun 7 2012, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
LBS
-- • Moneys

"Who am I? or What am I doing here?" thought Stacie to herself as she gazed across the grass of the meadow with the fence in front of her and the district behind her. She grimaced as the water from the wet grass soaked into her pants. "gosh it's cold" said Stacie out loud to herself as she bent her head down to the notepad that she held out and gazed at the pencil marks that she just put down. She knew that the paper was getting wet, but right now she didn't care. She had about two hours to waste until she had to go back to the community house for dinner and to do her homework from school.

Stacie continued to think about her life while she drew the picture that she was seeing, while she and the paper were getting wet from the rain. She soon had five trees on the paper and started to add more along with grass and some bushes. She thought about school how she always hide in a empty classroom to continue her drawings in private and how she always was late for class. Stacie chuckled as she remembers her teachers reaction when she always came back to class with spiderwebs in her hair.

She looked up from her drawing and smell the air. She always liked being outdoors when it was raining due to the freshness of the air. She smiled as she started to add more trees while her attention was on the trees she was drawing, she saw a small bird land in one of them and started to sing. Stacie smiled as the bird sang it's nice, peaceful song.
^
Amelia Monnet
 Posted: Jun 9 2012, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'3
97 LBS
District Twelve
9-June 12 • 85 Moneys

Kaya

The rain had started to drizzle on Amelia as she walked down the grim streets, dusty from a layer of coal dust coating the walkway. She had always thought when the weather brought rain it would wash away the black powder but the theory itself prooved itself to be just a theory as the dust stuck to everything in sight like glue and paper. Although, she enjoyed the peaceful sound of rain on her rooftop at night, she felt a bit bent out of shape as the April showers had come early and she was kept from the outside. Today was a different day however, she dared the outside though the rain soaked straight through her clothing, chilling her to the bone.

Her eyes swept over the meadow, spotting a girl appearing to be much younger than Amelia but built much more than she. For a moment a pang of jealousy shot through her, this girl had to have atleast 10 pounds on her and she was atleast 4 years younger by the looks of it. She never remembered having such jealousy invade her thoughts before but it seemed to be happening more often now as the winter season came to a closing and those well fed entered her sight. She pushed the thoughts from her mind, it wasn't right for her to even think of things like that, and she instantly became ashamed but deciding to talk to the girl she pushed through the tall grasses over to where she sat.

Her red hair seemed to cover her facial features from view and it was apparent that she was working on something that meant a lot to her, bent over her work, her locks seemed to form a veil around it, covering it as best it could from the rain. Amelia decided to bend down next to the girl, speaking lightly not to disturb or frighten her. "It's really pretty, what you're working on." Her voiced chimed through the air, breaking the quiet as her words fell on the former silence.

OOC: I hope you don't mind that I joined in, I focused a lot on the details because that's what Amelia would first notice, being who she is. Anyways, I hope you don't mind!

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing set made by Eva<3
[PM]
^
Stacie Malvoney
 Posted: Jun 10 2012, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
LBS
-- • Moneys

Stacie sighed as she continued to work on her drawing. She didn't notice the girl standing next to her until she looked up and jumped sideways with a startled squeal, which sounded like a pig. "oh hi. Yeah it is pretty due to the trees, bushes and plants that are across from the fence" said Stacie as she righted herself back up to a sitting position and grabbed the fallen notepad and pencil.

She lightly smiled up at the girl as she moved her bangs away from her eyes to get a good look at the girl. Stacie continued to smile at the girl in a nervous way as she sized her up. "well she same height, but a little skinny. She sure is pretty though I bet all the boys are fond of her" she thought to herself as she continued to look up at her. "why don't you sit down? or maybe I should stand up" asked Stacie wondering what to do. She didn't have too many people she ever talked to, since her mom died. In fact this girl was the first that she talked to on her own.

OOC:

no I don't mind. I would love to have someone to roleplay with.
^
Amelia Monnet
 Posted: Jun 12 2012, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'3
97 LBS
District Twelve
9-June 12 • 85 Moneys

Kaya

"Oh, hi. Yeah, it is pretty due to the trees, bushes and plants that are across from the fence."

Taking a moment to examine the scenery unfolding under eyes, she noticed the beauty that the young girl also saw. Trees dotting the plains of open grassland, it looked tempting, although it was clear that a fence sat between the girls and the wilderness. "It sure is, I guess I never saw it like that before, it had only been a fence.."

"Why don't you sit down? Or maybe I should stand up."

Turning back to the fence, resentment to the Capitol bubbled inside her, they were trapped. The Capitol held them in a cage as if they were animals, never letting them go, and few were brave enough to venture behond the cage. Most got caught and executed. Turning around, she felt the eyes of the girl on her back and wiping her face clean of her previous thoughts she smiled and sitting in the wet grass beside the girl. "Standing is so uncomfortable, you can stay sitting.." She offered, although she was the one who had walked up on the girl.

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing set made by Eva<3
[PM]
^
Stacie Malvoney
 Posted: Jun 12 2012, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
LBS
-- • Moneys

Stacie chuckled as she gazed up and looked across at the fence. "yeah I just haven't gotten around to drawing the fence yet. I'm just working on the scenery first, fence will be last since it's the easiest to draw" said Stacie as she bent her head down to do one more stroke of her pencil to finish the last tree. She put her notepad on her lap with the pencil on top of the notepad while she wondered what the girl was up to.

She smiled to herself as she watched the girl sit down. "Yeah true standing is uncomfortable, but having a wet behind can be a pain, especially wearing jeans" said Stacie as she looked around to see who else was around. "By the way I'm Stacie. What's yours?" asked Stacie as she put her arms behind her and leaned against her own elbows. She gazed up at the sky and blinked quickly as a drop of water landed in her right eye.

Stacie sighed as she wondered what the capitol people were doing or what their weather was like. "Wouldn't it be amazing if we can control our own weather? or do you ever wonder if the capitol controls each districts weather?" asked Stacie out of nowhere, as she looked at the girl.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES