• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» [enter awesome title here], OPEN!!!
Avariella Hameen
 Posted: May 27 2012, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
4/11
85 LBS
District Twelve
6-January 12 • 30 Moneys

Avari

Avariella looked up at the sky. There was a very small chance for sun at this time of the year. It kind of, in a way, resembled her everyday mood. Cloudy with the fifteen percent of sun. She looked up again. There was a small patch of blue. She smiled and thought to herself, Hey, look, a small patch of hope is left. I smirked.
"Avariella? Avariella?!" said a witch-like voice. She gasped and tried to recall what time it was. "Avariella! I'm calling you! Come here now or I'll call the Peacekeepers to get you!!" She's mad.... and of course I'm two hours late.
She rolled her eyes and ran back to the house.

"Where were you? You were five hours late to dinner!" only 2 hours... "I'm taking care of you so you must listen to me! When i say come back at three 'o' clock then you come at three 'o' clock!" Avariella's aunt's wrinkles scowled. She looked away. It was a disturbing sight to see when you were eating. "Explain yourself, miss Hameen." Her aunt yelled.
"I was..." getting distracted? Wait, no, that's a bad idea. Think of something!! "I was... watching the sky." Wonderful. That'll get me nowhere.
"And what does the sky teach you?"
"To obey what I'm told, to learn my manners, and to go to bed now." She cautiously looked up.
"Well then," Her aunt raised her hands. "SHOO!" She waved her hands at Avariella.

When her aunt was having her four 'o' clock nap, Avariella snuck out. She climbed onto the roof of their house and sat there, lying on the shingles under the orange sunset. She closed her eyes.
She felt something furry under her fingers and opened her eyes again. What time is it? The sky said it was about four-thirty. What was under her fingers? She heard a small squeak and looked to her right. "Squeak." Her pet mouse, Squeakers, --- whom she had named when she was very young --- squeaked again. Avariella laughed. It felt good. She hadn't laughed like that in a while.
She decided to climb down and hit the ground with a soft thud. She looked around. Nobody had heard her. She tiptoed to her house. Thud. Shuffle. Squeak. She heard and tripped over a rock. She rubbed her chin and saw a little smear of blood. She took her sleeve and wiped some blood away. I'm dead of Aunt Manda finds out.

--------------------
"Why love if there's nothing left to love?

user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Aveline Nightingale
 Posted: May 29 2012, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
LBS
-- • Moneys

The Games were close to an end, but Aveline didn't want to watch them. Gavroche's sister was still in there and she honestly had no idea what her brother would do if he ever saw his sister die. That's why she preferred to go to a different district. She would hate to see Gravroche sad and staying away from him for a while would probably help a little.

The kids were not that friendly in Twelve. At least not the kids like her and Gavroche. Soon, Aveline simply decided to find something better to do. So she climbed on the roof of some house and started jumping from one roof to another. One good thing about twelve was that the houses rarely had more than one floors. Aveline was an excellent climber, but she didn't possess wings. If she fell she could easily break a bone or two.

She sat on a roof and watched the neighbourhood around when she spotted a girl falling on the ground. She seemed hurt and Aveline raised her eyebrows. Then, she softly jumped off the roof and landed on the ground.

" Hey, you okay?" she asked, slowly approaching the girl.
^
Avariella Hameen
 Posted: Jun 1 2012, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
4/11
85 LBS
District Twelve
6-January 12 • 30 Moneys

Avari

Avariella looked up to see another girl above her. She pushed herself up off the ground and wiped her hands, which were now covered in small pebbles and dirt, and smiled politely. "Er, yes I am. Thank you for asking." She bit her lip. There was nothing much to say. She tucked a lock of her brunette hair behind her ear. "I'm Avariella." She said awkwardly. What else should she say? How's the weather? It looks more gloomy then usual doesn't? She smiled. "Are you from 12? Or are you from one of our neighbours? You seem nice." Innocent enough.
She looked up at the near twilight sky and felt a chill over her shoulder. Maybe it was going to rain and she could go inside and not become socially awkward. But, it did feel nice to talk to an actual human for once. But the mouse doesn't criticize me. Oh well.
Avariella looked up and smiled again. I hope my Aunt doesn't notice I'm gone still. She will be worst then angry. Maybe she'll become rabid and spit froth. Or worst... yikes.

--------------------
"Why love if there's nothing left to love?

user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES