• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Outside the small house
Fortis Jamerson
 Posted: May 24 2012, 02:56 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 11
165 LBS
District Twelve
23-May 12 • 85 Moneys

Dorthe

Fortis Jamerson slowly leaned against the doorframe, he stared at the people walking by their little house, he had no idea where they were going or what they wanted to do. He slowly threw a small pocket knife Oris had given him once. It was brown with different kind of knifes he could use, some called it a multi tool.. Fortis wasn’t so sure his brother had bought it for him though, since they barley could afford food sometimes, so there was two options of how Oris had gotten the knife, he had found it lying on the ground probably or two he had made it himself.

Fortis knew his brother wouldn’t steal from rich people but sometimes he wondered if his brother had stolen the knife just so he could see him smile, Fortis had never been much about smiling it was just something about him that didn’t enjoy it too much. He slowly grabbed his hood and took it over his head, he honestly didn’t feel like talking today, or maybe if the right person came along it could be aright but at the moment he wasn’t much in mood. He slowly passed over to the nearest chair, a gray beat-up old chair on the end of their small porch. He placed himself down onto it and carried on staring at people walking by.
[PM]
^
Molly Marie Rose
 Posted: Jun 3 2012, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE]
Student /Orphan
Female
3ft 10.5 inches
52.8 LBS
District Twelve
21-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Molly was walking past the house where he was standing, "are you looking for someone?" She asked him with a low voice, nearly whispering. She didn't like to talk to strangers, the eight year old bit her lips, before she took her teddybear closer too herself. "who are you?" She asked him with a soft smile on her face, before she let her hair fell into her face. Her light brown hair was long and messy, it probably showed that she wasn't comming from a good home, but from the orphanage. She really hoped that someday she'd be adopted by a nice family who would care about her.
[PM]
^
Fortis Jamerson
 Posted: Jun 5 2012, 03:58 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 11
165 LBS
District Twelve
23-May 12 • 85 Moneys

Dorthe

Fortis looked a little shocked when a small girl came up towards him, he raised his eyebrow as she talked in a so weak voice he could believe she was hurt. “Why are you out here all by yourself?” he then asked as he looked at her a bit surprised that she was out here all alone, shocked like a mess though, he wasn’t a huge fan of strangers but it seemed like this girl needed some help. “I’m Fortis…. And you are, and no I’m not looking for someone.” He said as he looked at her, he still hadn’t given her a smile.
It wasn’t that he was scared of smiling, it just didn’t feel right. He was now at her level looking straight into her eyes, waiting for the little girl to talk.
[PM]
^
Molly Marie Rose
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 05:10 AM
[QUOTE]
Student /Orphan
Female
3ft 10.5 inches
52.8 LBS
District Twelve
21-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Molly looked at the older boy and bit her lips slightly. "Im looking for my friend," She said with a smile. "he's this tall" She said holding her hand up to show him. She bit her lips slightly before she looked down at the ground. "I'm Molly" Molly said with a smile over at him, before she bit her lips again. Where was he? She really wanted too find her friend. It was scary being outside without him.

Maybe it was her own fault, she had after all tried too follow him without him knowing anything about it. She looked around before she sat down at a big stone that was next too them, she let her eyes wander around. "Why are you standing here then?" She asked him taking her hands inside of her jacket, it was slightly cold, her teddy bear resting in her lap.
[PM]
^
Hunter Edwards
 Posted: Jun 18 2012, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
LBS
-- • Moneys

Hunter was looking for some good and fresh fish to trade for in the glum, sad day. Since the he was wandering around the town, he asked if anyone knew a good place of where to get some for fresh fruits and veggies. "Hey! Does anyone know where I can find some good fish," he yelled out, hoping for someone to hear.

Then, he spotted a boy his age and this young girl talking. Since they were the only two around, he figured he would go and ask. "Hey, I don't mean to interrupt but do you guys know a good place for fresh fish? I need to trade these fruits and veggies for our lunch and dinner you know if we even get to lunch and dinner. Oh yeah and I'm Hunter by the way," he said while smiling at the little girl.
^
Fortis Jamerson
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 11
165 LBS
District Twelve
23-May 12 • 85 Moneys

Dorthe

Fortis looked at the little girl as she started to talk about a friend she was looking for, “My name is Fortis, and no I don’t think I know who he is. Does he have a name maybe? Or hair color?” he asked and tried to give her a smile, he almost never smiled, it just felt wrong to him to smile but she was a little girl and she seemed to need his help atleast. The little girl seemed rater cold where she was standing, he had an old jacket he knew that, “”I’m just standing here, it’s not so much more to do around here.” He said carefully and looked at her, he was on his way to ask if she was cold when he heard someone yell.

Fortis raised his eyebrow at the boy walking towards him, he seemed nice enough though he wasn’t so sure really. “Maybe the marked place, its always a good place to trade” he said slowly and looked at the girl, she still seemed rater cold but he honestly didn’t want to be too rude towards the strangers. He then said slowly “Am Fortis” he said nothing more, because quite honestly he had no idea what to say to the boy.

He then let his eyes travel to Molly “youre cold?” he then asked slowly and waited for her answer.

Ooc:Pleas tell me if I did something wrong in the pos t : )
[PM]
^
Molly Marie Rose
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE]
Student /Orphan
Female
3ft 10.5 inches
52.8 LBS
District Twelve
21-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Molly looked at Fortis with a weak smile, before she nodded. "Ofcorse he had a name, his name is Cordero!" She said with a bright smile, she turned around hearing someone asking for fish. Didn't the boy know that he could get fresh fish in the sea in district four? Molly wondered to herself, as she looked at him, he said his name was Hunter. Molly decided not to give him a smart answer. "Maybe they've got some at the blackmarked?" she suggested whispering to the boy. She didn't want to get into trouble for suggesting it, but it was true! The blackmarked had really much, it had different things too!

She had followed Cordero there at times. Molly looked up at Fortis again before she shaked her head slightly. "no thank you, Im not cold" She said with a bright smile before she looked at the boy who called himself for Hunter. Did he really know how to hunt? Was he good at hunting since his name was hunter?

"I'm Molly" Molly said with a smile at him. "Do you know how too hunt? since your name is Hunter" Molly asked looking up at him with a soft smile, before biting on her lips. She wasn't sure about how much he would be abel to trade for thoose fruits and vegtebals. Luckily at the orphanage they got food so they didn't have to think about that themselves. Otherwise Molly would probably have starved to death! Biting on her lips she watched the older boys. They seemed to be close inn age, she could nearly think that they knew each other but clearly not since he had introduced himself. Didn't he go too school?
[PM]
^
Hunter Edwards
 Posted: Jun 23 2012, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
LBS
-- • Moneys

"Hah," Hunter smirked a little. " In a way I do know how to, but you know it's forbidden to step outside the border so I don't but yes I do know how to," He smiled. "And you two are probably right. I guess I didn't look thoroughly in the Market. And this food is probably not gonna trade for much either. Whatever."

Hunter felt a little bit like he was weird or odd for a boy. By the looks on their faces, they probably don't like him. Well, at least he tried. I mean he hasn't got many friends and that's one of the reasons why he came to Molly and Fortis in general. Of course, besides the fact that his father forced him to trade such little fruits and vegetables that you could even hardly get anything. Just go for it, he siad to himself. They probably wouldn't even talk to you if they didn't like you. Of course, why would you even talk to them if they didn't like you. Ugh, off topic.

"But yeah. There is a way that I know how to hunt, but the-" Hunter stopped. Oh my god, what are you doing. You are confusing the girl. She is only about seven. Sheesh, Hunter give yourself some class. "You know what," Hunter continued, "You will understand when you're about my age. I will probably thoroughly explain it then. You know, if I am alive."
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES