• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Watching the flames dancing, tag: Bastian
Antoinette Tomsy
 Posted: May 24 2012, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'8''
125 LBS
District Twelve
27-October 11 • 1225 Moneys

Soph

Antoinette was not sure what to say to the boy. She didn't want to tell him that medicine would most likely be more expensive than her uncle's tv, but she didn't want to lie to him either. She could easily assure him that her uncle could send her a sponsorship gift, she could even call her uncle and beg him to do it, but what if he told her that there were few people willing to sponsor Aamina? What if he told her that he didn't have enough money? The boy would probably hate her and so would half of the District.

" He can easily do, but he needs money. I hope that he found her sponsors, but the prices rise every day. Just a small bottle of ointment probably has the same price as four cars." Antoinette replied to the boy, somehow sure that he would blaim her for her uncle's mentoring abilities. People always did that. When she was in her first grade, some girl approached her, yelling at her because her uncle could't save her cousin, or sister. Luckily, Tristan had helped her, or else she would return home bleeding.

" I... I could phone him, if you want, and ask him about it, but I can't promise you anything." she reluctantly added, not wanting to give too much hope to the boy.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to my secret santa of 2012

Antoinette drawning by Meadow <3
AWARDS

[PM]
^
Antoinette Tomsy
 Posted: May 24 2012, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'8''
125 LBS
District Twelve
27-October 11 • 1225 Moneys

Soph

Antoinette was not sure what to say to the boy. She didn't want to tell him that medicine would most likely be more expensive than her uncle's tv, but she didn't want to lie to him either. She could easily assure him that her uncle could send her a sponsorship gift, she could even call her uncle and beg him to do it, but what if he told her that there were few people willing to sponsor Aamina? What if he told her that he didn't have enough money? The boy would probably hate her and so would half of the District.

" He can easily do, but he needs money. I hope that he found her sponsors, but the prices rise every day. Just a small bottle of ointment probably has the same price as four cars." Antoinette replied to the boy, somehow sure that he would blaim her for her uncle's mentoring abilities. People always did that. When she was in her first grade, some girl approached her, yelling at her because her uncle could't save her cousin, or sister. Luckily, Tristan had helped her, or else she would return home bleeding.

" I... I could phone him, if you want, and ask him about it, but I can't promise you anything." she reluctantly added, not wanting to give too much hope to the boy.

--------------------
user posted image
credit to my secret santa of 2012

Antoinette drawning by Meadow <3
AWARDS

[PM]
^
Bastian Ellis
 Posted: May 29 2012, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE]
Mine Worker
Male
6'0"
178 pounds LBS
District Twelve
30-November 11 • 1065 Moneys

Alex

As little Tomsy spoke, Bastian could feel hope start to grow inside of his chest, and expand all over his body. She could make a phone-call, and she could ask Michael to send her some medicine. And then, if her leg was fine she would win the Games and come back to him, just run as fast as she could away from everyone else and until they had all killed each other. Bastian knew that there was no guarantee that she would get the medicine or that it would even help at all, but what mattered was the fact that there was a chance Mina might get some help, that she would know she wasn’t alone. That he had tried to do something.

”That would be great.” he said with a nod. This was what he was supposed to do, do what his father would have wanted and be a good older brother. Right now he couldn’t protect her from the other people in the Arena, but he could attempt to keep her alive the only way he knew possible: through little Tomsy.

”I wish there was more I could do for her.” he said, almost to himself. He wasn’t sure why he was sharing all these things with a girl who not only did he not know but was privileged and who couldn’t care less about him and the other people who lived in the slums. It wasn’t like him to be vulnerable, but the circumstances weren’t normal. His little sister had been condemned to a certain death and he had nothing else worth living for.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
~made by Eva
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES