• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Catching up, Oris/Dorthe
Adele Taylor
 Posted: May 15 2012, 05:19 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
District Nine
1-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Adele enjoyed walking from district to district, observing how things was at the different places. Lately she had been traveling to the lower districts. Looking around in the square she spotted Oris.A boy whom she used to talk and or trade with at times. She made her way over too him and took a seat next to him at the bench.

"a penny for your thoughs" She said with a soft smile over at him. She took her hair out of her face and turned towards him and watched him as she waited for him to get back to her with some sort of answer. She let her eyes wander around the square. She wanted to ask how his brother was doing but she figured she'd do that later.

She'd rather figure out how he was doing and what was on his mind before starting to wonder about what wasn't bothering him, or how his brother was doing. As she hadn't been in district 12 in some while now. She hadn't been there since before the game started, loads of things could have changed since then.
[PM]
^
Oris Jamerson
 Posted: May 15 2012, 05:40 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 10¾"
171.6 LBS
District Twelve
13-May 12 • 95 Moneys

Dorthe

Oris had been sitting on the same bench for hours it seemed, just thinking really of the life that they all were living. It didn’t seem like justice at all really, he had his head in his hands under his chin and he simply looked at the people walking past him. Some of them he knew some of them just seemed unfamiliar. He had no idea how he should raise the money for the house that he had taken over from his father, because with house’s came problems.

He slowly looked up from his thoughts when he heard a feminine voice he slowly looked up to meet the eyes of the girl he sometimes talked to now and then. He gave Adele a smile and sat up straight, she slowly sat down on the bench beside him. “Well give me your penny and I’ll say” he said back with a soft grin on his face, he then held out his hand as if he waited for a penny. He then gave out a soft laugh and sat back a little “nah kidding, am just thinking…. About the future and of what I must do to make my brother talk to me. At the moment he is rater mad at me, whatever I say. It’s like he have shut himself out from the world.” He said slowly and sighted.

He then glanced sideways at Adele and gave her a strange look “haven’t seen you in a while.. are you okay?” he asked slowly and looked at her. His long blond hair fell into his eyes and he tried to get it away but it just kept falling back into its place.
[PM]
^
Adele Taylor
 Posted: May 15 2012, 06:25 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
District Nine
1-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Adele smiled as Oris answered her with a joke. "Good to see that you still got your humor with all going on with your brother, but id guess it would be normal, loosing his father, I mean its probably an normal reaction to it all" Adele said with a soft smile towards him. It sounded like a normal reaction too her. She knew of people who locked themself in and such. "Give him time im sure he'll open up or something"

hearing him asking how she was if she was okay made her shrug her shoulders. “haven’t seen you in a while.. are you okay?” hearing his voice she forced a weak smile to her face. She nodded slightly. "I'm fine, i've just been busy with school, and staying out of trouble as the games has started" she sighed and bit her lips slightly. "School has been loads of work and other things has happen so not much time to go around from district to district" She said chewing on her lips.

"I bet people here are happy that both of your tributes has made it to the top eight! I think that Indigo might have a good chance at winning it all, espeically if he's pulls what happen with Ula again" She said with a weak smile over at him. "What do you think of this years games?"
[PM]
^
Oris Jamerson
 Posted: May 23 2012, 06:44 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 10¾"
171.6 LBS
District Twelve
13-May 12 • 95 Moneys

Dorthe

Oris looked at Adele while she talked, he liked to look at people when they talked it kind of calmed him, Especially Adele calmed him a lot he sat back a little then gave her a little grin. “yeah well there is not much you can do you now, You can't mop around to much honestly. And Fortis is kind of not in the mood for me these days, and honestly I understand him.” He said slowly and smiled weak to her.

He looked at her while she talked about school, he knew he soon had to force Fortis back, he knew his brother didn't want to go but he had to go even though it meant drag him towards it. Oris also knew he soon had to find work. When she asked about the game he slowly looked over at her again “I might not be the best person to talk about the game, you know how I am. Never really been a big fan of it” he said with a small smile.
[PM]
^
Adele Taylor
 Posted: May 23 2012, 08:09 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
District Nine
1-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

"he'll come around, he can't stay mad and upsett for ever, its exhauting" Adele said with a soft smile over at him, before she took her hand through her hair. "I mean he's probably going back too his old self once he goes back too school" She said with a smile over at him. "you should just leave him too himself, so he gets that your not checking up on him all the time, " Adele said with a soft smile over too him.

She bit her lips slighly as she let her eyes travel around in the square. She bit her lips. "who are big fans of them? Only thing that happens are murders" She said sighing speaking in a low voice, so people around them wouldn't hear what they were talking about. She didn't really want too get into trouble with the peacekeepers.
[PM]
^
Oris Jamerson
 Posted: May 24 2012, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 10¾"
171.6 LBS
District Twelve
13-May 12 • 95 Moneys

Dorthe

Oris looked over at Adele with a sideways glance then put a hand on here’s and gave it a light squeeze. “thanks for the pep talk, and also maybe you are right maybe I should simply leave the boy alone, I mean he has a right to live his life.” He slowly looked down and though about the fact that Fortis hadn’t really shed a tear since his mother and father died. He looked at Adele again slowly and gave her a small smile “It’s kind of hard leaving him alone though, I am the only one left now, we only have one another and a house we can’t afford, am thinking about quitting school and look for jobs, my dad didn’t have to much money so am not even sure we can afford it.” He said slowly, then took his hand away from hers and looked up at the same time as her he saw some peacekeepers walking by.

Oris then slowly looked down, letting his blond hair fall over his silver grey eyes, he slowly lowered his voice as well “I’ve never really understood the reason why we have these games, it only comes pain from them either way. Sure I like the fact that two of ours have come this far, but I also have in back of my head that either one of two of them want come back.” He said slowly and looked down a bit sad again. The game had never made his family happy either way, it had only brought them pain .
[PM]
^
Adele Taylor
 Posted: May 24 2012, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
District Nine
1-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Adele looked at him and bit her lips sligthly. How did he dare too talk like that about the games. Wasn't he afraid that he might be heard and get his thounge cut out?? DId he want to become an avox? She wondered to herself as she bit her lips slightly. She looked at his hand before biting her lips. She took it back, she didn't feel comfortable with his hand on hers, she didn't know why, it just felt so odd. She didn't know why, it just did.

"aint you scared about what they might do to you if they hear you say that?" She asked him biting her lips slightly. She couldn't afford being caught saying anything bad about the games, she didn't want too be sent away from her family her friends, It just wasn't worth it. "You know what they can doo, and its not nice" She said pushing herself up. "You shouldn't talk like that" She added. "just because this might be your last year and last chance of being reaped its not safe for you too be talking like that"she said rather frustrated , but still tried too keep her voice somewhat calm.
[PM]
^
Oris Jamerson
 Posted: May 25 2012, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 10¾"
171.6 LBS
District Twelve
13-May 12 • 95 Moneys

Dorthe

Oris sighted when Adele started to freak out, he hadn’t talked out loud at all and she was bringing attention to them, he grabbed her arm and dragged her back down, not to hard though because he didn’t want her to be scared of him. He looked into her eyes to try and calm down “Shsss Adele do you want us to get killed?” he whispered into her ear and looked around a bit alarmed. “Don’t freak out like that, it brings attention to you and if you starts to scream out that I don’t like the game to much we both get’s killed so you better calm down pleas…. You are one of my oldest friends, of course I don’t want you in danger, do you really think I go around telling every living thing that I’m not a huge supporter?” He whispered into her ear so low that no one could hear but her.

He hoped he hadn’t ruin anything with that statement, Adele looked white as a sheet now, “breath Adele pleas just take some calming breath, I just thought for once that someone wanted to hear the truth.” He said slowly and looked at her. He didn’t want to lose Adele but through the years he had lost many friends both older and younger. He sat back on the bench a little, “maybe you should talk to Fortis instead at least he doesn’t say things like that.” He said a bit frustrated that she had overreacted a tad. The peacekeepers hadn’t noticed thank god.
[PM]
^
Adele Taylor
 Posted: May 25 2012, 01:58 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
District Nine
1-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

"no im not going too talk to Fortis, and if your talking like that out here people will care" Adele said looking at him frustrated, she took her hand back from him, she was too frustrated too have him tutch her hand or hold it. She looked at him and bit her lips looking down at the ground. She took her hand through her hair. It was like he wasn't affraid of anything, she bit her lips. " I don't want too be dead or turned into an avox okay?" She said biting her lips slighly.

"Im not brave like you okay? I don't dare too talk about things like there out here where everyone can hear" Adele said shaking her head slighly. "Im sorry but clearly it was a mistake mentioning it!" She said still speaking in a low voice. She looked down at her feet again. Maybe it was all a mistake. Going to district 12, maybe it was all just a big mistake. "Where is your brother anyways?"
[PM]
^
Oris Jamerson
 Posted: May 29 2012, 06:17 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 10¾"
171.6 LBS
District Twelve
13-May 12 • 95 Moneys

Dorthe

Oris gave Adele a small smile. “It’s okay you don’t have to if you don’t want to, I just thought he would rather listen to you than me.” He said slowly and brought a hand through his messy blond hair and placed his arms on his knees and just looked around. He looked at her sideways when she whispered something and he nodded “I understand that, and am sorry I said it” he said slowly, “I would never want you in harm’s way you know that right?” he asked slowly and looked up at her.

Oris looked over at Adele and sighted “”I think he is at home really, Though I have no idea, I’ve tried to track him a little but that didn’t really go well.” He said slowly and stood up “want to eat something? Am quite hungry.” He said slowly and looked at her.
[PM]
^
Adele Taylor
 Posted: Jun 2 2012, 11:48 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
District Nine
1-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Adele looked at Oris and nodded slightly as he told her that he understood. "How about this if i see him ill try to talk to him, but i can't promise anything?" She asked him and looked at him. She took her hair out of her face befor she bit her lips some. She heard him saying something about his brother being at home. "then maybe I should go there and see if he's there?" She suggested with a soft smile over too him.

"Im somewhat hungry but not like starving hungry" She explained looking at him. "but if your hungry lets go somewhere and eat something" She said with a soft smile over at him. "you choose where" She added with a grin on her face. She sat still just waiting for him too say something, it was getting a bit cold sitting there and the rain was starting to pour down.
[PM]
^
Oris Jamerson
 Posted: Jun 5 2012, 04:12 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 10¾"
171.6 LBS
District Twelve
13-May 12 • 95 Moneys

Dorthe

Oris smiled and gave her a small hug, he wasn’t so sure she wanted a bearhug. “Sorry… It’s just been a while since anyone wanted to talk to either me or Fortis.” He said with a small blush covering his cheeks, he gave out a nerves laugh and looked at her as he took a step away, he took a hand trough his white blond hair and then looked at her. “Look am sorry, I well hugged you, also what do you want? I mean food wise?” he asked slowly and looked at her.

“how about I chose the place and you chose the food=” he asked slowly and gave her a grateful smile.
[PM]
^
Adele Taylor
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 05:02 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
District Nine
1-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Adele smiled at Oris before she shrugged her shoulders slightly. "How about pancakes? Just something easy?" She suggested and ran her hand through her hair. "or what do you think?" She asked him with a soft smile appering on her face. She bit her lips before she decided too stand up. "Come on, you find the place now as i've chosen the food" She said sticking her thounge out slightly to tease him. "Come on or are you growing stuck on your seat?" She asked letting the wind play with her hair, she looked up at the skies, it looked like it was going to start raining soon. Sadlly.

"We need too get inside soon too" She added while she let her eyes study the skies, that were getting more and more grey as she spoke. She wanted to go inside so she wouldn't have too get cold and wet for when she was going too walk back to nine or take the bus, either way it would get cold.
[PM]
^
Oris Jamerson
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 03:59 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5' 10¾"
171.6 LBS
District Twelve
13-May 12 • 95 Moneys

Dorthe

Oris looked at Adele with a small grin, pancakes sounded amazing he hadn’t had it in years. He had saved up some money so he hoped he could afford it. “that sounds awesome” he said slowly as he sat glued to his seat in his own thoughts. He looked up at her as she teased him, he gave out a small laugh and got up to his feet as she asked if he was stuck to his seat. “Sorry I just imagined the taste of fresh food.” He said with a small laugh as he started to walk by her side, he knew a bakery that made pancakes, he just hoped Adele would like them. He did love the way her hair fell around her face though, it made her look younger somehow and happier.

He threw his arm over her shoulder and smiled to her “what, you are scared of the rain?” he asked as a joke as they started to walk towards the small bakery.
[PM]
^
Adele Taylor
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
District Nine
1-April 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Adele looked at Oris and rolled her eyes slightly at his comment about being scared of the rain. "Uhm No, im not scared of the rain. I just don't fancy walking all soaked wet back too district nine, cause walking takes time you see." She answered him crossing her hands slightly, but quickly un crossed them as she felt his hands around her shoulders. She looked at him and smiled too herself before she walked together with him, letting him lead the way.

"missed me have you?" she asked him with a sly grin on her face. She couldn't remember that he had used to put his hands around her before? Or maybe he did? Maybe she was just too tired or everything too remember it? oh well it felt nice too have some strong protective hands around her shoulders. Besides her shoulders wouldn't get wet if it did start raining before they got there.

She let her hair hang free in the air, she watched him as he leaded the way. "So how does it feel to nearly be safe from being reaped?" She asked him with a soft smile. She couldn't wait till she would be safe, being abel to get away from all of it, not having to worry about dying of being murdered by something or someone. "What are you going to do when you can't be reaped anymore? Are you going to start working in the mines?" she asked him with a sort of a worried smile.
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES