• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Lost to the Shadows, Open
Shadow Nighthawk
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor
Female
6'0"
180 LBS
District Nine
20-June 14 • 55 Moneys

Ani

user posted image

Shadow Nighthawk
For fourteen years, Shadow had lived with the memories of the arena. She remembered the feel of Silvers skin against hers as the two hooked up and she could still taste Foxes blood on her tongue. She had known that coming home a victor she'd never be the same, her family had known it, but still, she couldn't get over the fact that she had backstabbed the person who had saved her life and made it all possible. She hate's me probably, wherever she ended up. No matter how many times she tried to tell herself otherwise, she knew that it was true. She knew the cameras hadn't seen it but Shadow still remembered that Silver had opened her eyes right before she'd slit her throat and the glare she'd given the other girl would never fade from her memory.

She slipped through the district, making like a shadow she was named for, and hurried towards the burial site of her district, hoping to visit her district partner, Drakyn, where he lay in the ground. Today marked the anniversary of his death, fourteen years ago today, he'd died in the bloodbath of the games. She sat down beside the grave, crossing her legs neatly beneath her shorts. "Hey Drakyn, Today's the day partner, fourteen years ago today, you died at the hands of Fox. When I killed him, I knew you were watching. I've told you this so many times before but i'll tell you it again, I didn't kill him for you, I killed him so that your family and mine could survive. I know you never liked me and that's fine but you should be thankful, I saved the rest of your family even though I know they wished I'd saved you. What the hell was I supposed to do huh? It's not like they'll crown two victors and plus, I knew you were going to die okay. I knew it from the start with your lame leg and stutter. Anyways, I just thought I'd stop by and wish you a happy birthday, considering you told me the day of the bloodbath that it was your birthday. Anyways, I'll let you rest in peace now considering I'll probably be the only person in this district who remembers" She said, her voice cool as she spoke. She'd come to visit his grave every year at the start of the bloodbath, at least when she'd been at home, if she had been in the Capitol, she would have gone when she got back. Today would have been his 28th birthday if he'd lived that long.

For a few hours, she just sat there, listening to the sounds around her as she sat and feeling at peace for once. For a victor, Shadow liked to consider herself as one of the calmer ones, she hadn't resorted to drugs or alcohol (although she did have some alcohol on a regular basis) and she had a daughter named Auresia who was beautiful. Nobody knew who her father was but Shadow knew and would never tell. She'd never tell who her father was because she was afraid that he would find them and hurt her daughter. The man was a Capitolite and he'd been abusive when she'd been with him, beating her and verbally abusing her. After a few months, she'd finally returned to district nine where her family had welcomed her but she'd never told anyone about where her daughter had come from. She was startled out of her memories by the sound of footsteps approaching her and her head snapped up, realizing that it was almost sunset. Had she really been out here all afternoon?
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES