• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Draining Into The Sea, tag; nickoline
Sebastian Gates-Kava
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 02:12 AM
[QUOTE]
100.C Games Champion
Male
5"8
155 LBS
District Ten
13-April 12 • 270 Moneys

Jimmy

Sebastian had decided to take a walk in the Victor Village. To be fair, there were not that many people here. Elspeth - the Arcadias - the Howards. There were honestly more animals in the Victor Village than there were people. Even when one considered that the Arcadias did have around six or seven people in that house... Twist's animals alone were more than double the population of the Victor Village.

That wasn't including anything had by Peronelle or Elspeth either.

So he was not worried about being left alone either, really. Elspeth was too quiet to care and Peronelle... lacked interest, most likely. Sure, Orsino had gotten far, but he knew that Twist had supposedly been something of a mentor to him. Something of a sponsor - not that there seemed to be any gifts to any tribute this year.

This was a mild waste of Orsino's swimming habits, but Sebastian did not mind. He hated himself for not minding that in particular. He should have more respect, yes? Yes. Yes, Sebastian had decided this much.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and found himself followed by Alf. He raised his eyebrows at the dog that tailed after him and chuckled. "Aren't you Twist's?" Or maybe he belong to Cara more... "At this rate, I'll think Twist can actually talk to you and you can tell him what I'm doing."

He was talking to a dog.

What was happening to his social life?

--------------------
[PM]
^
Nickoline Howard
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 02:43 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
6'1
110 LBS
District Ten
19-April 12 • 195 Moneys

Patsy

Nickoline was sitting at the ground outside of her aunts house. It was nice too have her back again, but it was more interresting with the new boy next door. It was like he had just showed up there from nowhere and Nickoline wanted too learn more about him. She saw him walking around at the streets she pushed herself up and made her way towards him.

But hearing him talking too something made her stopp, and look around. But she couldn't see anyone who he could possibly be talking too! that was untill she looked at the ground next too his feet. A dog. He was talking too a dog?! Didn't he know that dogs couldn't talk? He seemed rather odd judging by him talking to a dog! She shaked her head slightly before she continued too watch him.

"Your not going to get an answer from it, unless a bark counts as a answer" Nickoline said looking at him, as she walked closer. She was sure about that barking didn't count as talking her teacher had said so. She bit her lips as she stopped walking, she was standing two or three meters away from him. "are you one off thoose secret kids of a victor?" she asked crossing her hands looking at him. She had heard off one or two kids who were secret childs of victors, how cool wouldn't it be to get to know a secret child of a victor! Nickoline liked the toughts of that!

"what district did they keep you in?" Nickoline added probably taking water up too her waist by not giving him the chances of giving her a answer. She should be inside doing her homeworks but the letters just messed up everything! Besides finding out more about the new boy and gossip about him and things he knew was better than reading math or biology or whatever it was. "I'm Nickoline Howard," she added looking over at him, before eyeing the dog, she had never been too found of dogs, scared that they might attack her or hurt her.

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Julia <33
[PM]
^
Sebastian Gates-Kava
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 02:58 AM
[QUOTE]
100.C Games Champion
Male
5"8
155 LBS
District Ten
13-April 12 • 270 Moneys

Jimmy

Sebastian saw the girl... Nothing of the Arcadia's but... And she was speaking quickly. One question after another... So much for not being bothered.

"I'm Sebastian Kava." All right, so the last name was a lie. No, not really. Kava was his last name. Emotionally speaking, anyway. More than Blackwood was any more, at least. "I'm from here - Ten... but..." He vaguely remembered Krieger's confession of dating Twist. Something told him that Twist having any secret children - no matter the district - was highly unlikely if only because that probably required an attraction to women. Unless he was in the habit of being a sperm donor... Even that was unlikely, however, if only by the huge coincidence that would be. "I don't think Twist would have any secret children."

Although he was not sure that Nickoline would know this. Sebastian only knew from what Krieger had said - then later piecing things together in watching the Peacekeeper and the Victor. It made sense... but he would not have known otherwise. "You're... Peronelle's daughter?" He knew the Victors - he knew that most of them had family around. But he could not pretend to know the details, so his words came off as iffy - unsure on how factual they exactly were.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Nickoline Howard
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 03:30 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
6'1
110 LBS
District Ten
19-April 12 • 195 Moneys

Patsy

"are you sure? I mean he could have, maybe he doesn't even know about it himself" Nickoline suggested with a grin, she loved secrets and drama for some reason, besides her imagination often ran wild. Really wild. her mind went too his last name Kava? Was he sure? She didn't know what Orsino had had a brother? But then again she didn't know anything about Orsino except for the fact that he had been district 10's male tribute and that he had died.

"Kava?" she reapeted looking at him. "Where you related to Orsino Kava? the tribute?" she added looking at him, oh all the questions she had, she just wanted too get to know more and more! It all was just confusing she wanted too know more! How come she didn't know anything about this Sebastian? She bit her lips and looked over at him again.

He thought that she was Peronelles daugther? no she was not, she was her niece. "no, Peronelle is my aunt, We live with her" Nickoline explained still holding her hands crossed looking at him. Didn't he know that? Oh well, she told him atleast. Her aunt didn't have children, thought Nickoline wished she did, she wanted cousines around her own age, hanging out with her older sister wasn't fun at all!

"Do you like living in the victors village so far?" she asked him, oh she wanted too ask if he had made any new friends except for with the animals? Maybe he knew her sister or her aunt or something? Probably not but still. He had too have made some friends there right? Except for animals! Animals could not talk. But she decided too let him answer her questions first before dumping more questions onto him.

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Julia <33
[PM]
^
Sebastian Gates-Kava
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 03:39 AM
[QUOTE]
100.C Games Champion
Male
5"8
155 LBS
District Ten
13-April 12 • 270 Moneys

Jimmy

Sebastian shook his head. Possible? Sure. Anything was possible. It was possible that two-headed dragons existed in the natural world outside of muttations. That did not make that a probable existence, however. Similarly, he could possibly be related to Twist somehow. This was altogether unlikely, however.

But then these next questions... For a second, it felt good to think that someone didn't know his name. Orsino had certainly talked about him enough in the arena.

And said he loved him.

And proposed to him.

On second thought, no. It would be easier for her to know who he was. Explaining his relationship with Orsino was an entire beast in and of itself that, given the amount of times he broke down in tears since his death, he didn't exactly want to approach honestly with a stranger. "Yes, I am... in a way anyway." Well, they were foster siblings...

"The victor village is... uh... Different." He shrugged, looking around carefully. "It's quiet, you know. Lots of animals." He tilted his head back and forth, as if considering things carefully. "I like it."

--------------------
[PM]
^
Nickoline Howard
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 04:21 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
6'1
110 LBS
District Ten
19-April 12 • 195 Moneys

Patsy

Nickoline hadn't paied to much attention to the games, just watched the important happenings on reruns. So she hadnt caugth too mush, except for the final battle. She bit her lips, he was related to Orsino in a way? that didn't make sence! "I'm sorry for your loss" Nickoline said biting on her lips some, before she let her hands dropp next too her.

He was right! It was quiet there and there were loads of animals there too! But he liked it. Nickoline looked at him and nodded agreeing. "most of the animals are Twist's i think" she said after thinking for a second. It was true, most of the animals probably lived with Twist. "it can become rather boring here, but then its just too stir some trouble and things will be allright again,, or you can always just go into the square" She said with a grin appering on her face.

"Why did you just move here? Why did you live in the district and not the victors village before?, I mean iif your not Twist's son" she asked wondering. This was really confusing! she didn't get it. She'd blame her disability but she hated doing that, she wanted too show people that she didn't have any disability. Not that she was sucess full when it came to that and reading. She looked over at Sebastian again. "i would give you a tour, but there isn't really a lot too show off" she added with a small giggle.

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Julia <33
[PM]
^
Sebastian Gates-Kava
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE]
100.C Games Champion
Male
5"8
155 LBS
District Ten
13-April 12 • 270 Moneys

Jimmy

He could... yes, he could definitely believe it if Twist had most of the animals that wandered around here. He could definitely believe it. And then there was that question... How did he explain that entire ordeal? Without somehow telling her what had gotten him inside the house in the first place...

"Bolt - um... Twist's brother knows me. He diagnosed Orsino, you know, and he offered to give me a place to stay after he died." Would she know about Orsino's cancer, actually? He'd announced it on the interviews. He'd said that was why he had volunteered... But if she didn't know about Sebastian - about the boy that Orsino had been talking to for almost the entirety of the Games... Would she know about that? ... Probably. It was in the interview after all. Hard to forget that their tribute had cancer and somehow got as far as he had.

"No need for a tour... I've been around here long enough that things aren't so... foreign, I guess." At least, he knew where things were, which had to be worth something, right?

--------------------
[PM]
^
Nickoline Howard
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
6'1
110 LBS
District Ten
19-April 12 • 195 Moneys

Patsy

Nickoline remembered the interwiews where Orsino had told about his cancer and voulenteering, but for some reason she had found it somewhat hard to believe considering how far he had gotten. It was hard too believe, how could someone with cancer could get that far, sure in his interview he had said that without treatment he had between three to five years left too live but still. It seemed like such a big deal!

He had been brave Nickoline thought, but still, he had probably known that he wouldn't win. Why wouldn't he want to spend his last years with friends around him instead of strangers? She wanted too ask Sebastian that but it would be rude. "thats nice off him, offering you to stay there" She said with a soft smile over in his dirrection.

How stupid of her, ofcorse he knew the place, he had been around. She looked down at the ground slightly before lifting her eyes again. She bit her lips before she crossed her hands. "Do you still go to school? " She asked him, she couldn't remember seeing him at school, but then again she never looked at people at school, she mostly avoided looking around. She didn't like school, school was hard. Everything just got messed together!

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Julia <33
[PM]
^
Sebastian Gates-Kava
 Posted: Jun 25 2012, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE]
100.C Games Champion
Male
5"8
155 LBS
District Ten
13-April 12 • 270 Moneys

Jimmy

Sebastian shook his head at the second question. "No. I stopped going when I turned eighteen." Why keep going when nothing could really come of it? After all, he was from Ten and his family could not afford to send him off to even so much as a two year trade school... Well, such was the life of most people in District Ten. "I work as a courier now." He didn't say for what, but she could probably guess that he made deliveries and carried messages for others... which was his job. Such deliveries just were not always strictly legal.

"You go to school?" She looked about Hallie's age, maybe a little younger. They might actually know each other more that Sebastian or Orsino would have known her, what with being a good... three years older than Hallie was, respectively. So, probably, at least three years older than this girl too, if not more.

--------------------
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES