• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Whispered Secrets, open!
Valentina Fay
 Posted: Mar 15 2011, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
15-March 11 • 350 Moneys

Clare

Valentina was tired. She was tired of everything, good and bad. But the thing was that she was unable to sleep at the same time. Her sister had sent her off to have a nap an hour ago and yet all she had done was lie here and day dream. Although it was nice in a way to get away from all the accusing stares that followed her around at home. At least most of the people in this room weren't from district eight.

Eventually she gave up on sleep. There wasn't really much point in it when she couldn't manage it. But she didn't move though, instead she rolled over slightly in her bed and began to talk softly to her stomach. Her words were really audible but they were relaxing, they were making promises to her unborn child that she was detirmined to furfil.

She often had these conversations with him, for he was always a him to her, imagining what he would say back if he was able. She wished that he was able to talk back sometimes but at others she was glad that it was just a one sided conversation for once.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Pumpkin Frostic
 Posted: Mar 15 2011, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
25-February 11 • 145 Moneys

Marmacet

Pumpkin was fed up. After sleeping next to Liam for what seemed like years Pumpkin desperately needed to get away from the opposite gender. Or, for that matter, just people in general. Pumpkin wasn't the type to socialize with girls, though she did prefer them over males.

Entering the room Liam and she slept in, she spotted a girl mumbling to her round stomach. It took Pumpkin a few moments to realize that she was fertile; a little baby was growing in her. It made Pumpkin perk up. She loved children, and even little boys she would play with if they wanted her to. Little boys didn't have terrible scents (or, in other words, weren't evil) until they grew into men. "I hope it's a girl," she said cheerily towards the young mother.

A frown came on her lips as she moved closer to her. What had happened to cause this lass’s fertility? Her frown turned into a grimace as a few thoughts came to mind. "Who’s the father?" Pumpkin asked, sitting on the unused cot across from the girl.
[PM]
^
Valentina Fay
 Posted: Mar 18 2011, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
15-March 11 • 350 Moneys

Clare

Valentina looked up in surprise as she heard the girl's voice. She had never heard her come in, she had assumed that she had been alone but clearly she had been wrong. She didn't mind though, it might be nice to talk to a complete stranger for a little while. It was always good to make new friends after all.

"So do I," she replied with a cheery smile, "I want to be able to spoil her and dress her nicely." Of course there was the fact that she probably wouldn't really have the money to buy lots of stuff like that but she could always steal it. She was pretty sure that her little girl was going to get everything that she would ever want, some way or another.

"My boyfriend's the dad." Never mind that he was denying it and hadn't spoken to her for nearly five months, he was still her boyfriend and he still loved her.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Pumpkin Frostic
 Posted: Mar 20 2011, 01:07 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Pumpkin nodded. Of course he was. With really young mothers, it pretty much always was the boyfriend. She thought about Liam, her own boyfriend, and if they became parents at an early age as well. Pumpkin visually shuddered. No. She couldn't handle that. Pumpkin would never allow that. Even if they pressed a knife to her throat.

"I hope he's a good one," Pumpkin muttered. “No child deserves a poor parent.”
[PM]
^
Valentina Fay
 Posted: Mar 20 2011, 03:31 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
15-March 11 • 350 Moneys

Clare

Now you see that was the question. Was he really a good boyfriend? Valentina still thought so but then she also knew that he didn't except the fact that he was actually the father of her child - she was still hopeful that he would come around to that fact.

"I love him." It wasn't really an answer but it was the one she was going to give because she wasn't going to share secrets with a complete stranger.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Pumpkin Frostic
 Posted: Apr 1 2011, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Pumpkin nodded. "I suppose that's a good thing." How could anybody love a man, with their cruelty and horrible stench? Pumpkin wasn't sure how wives, or this girl, could take it. She knew she wouldn't.

"I can't stand mine," Pumpkin added. For some reason, being around a soon-to-be-mother made her comfortable to say her thoughts. Perhaps it was the warm scent of goodness emitting from Valentina, or the little one forming inside of her.
[PM]
^
Valentina Fay
 Posted: Apr 2 2011, 05:53 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
15-March 11 • 350 Moneys

Clare

That confused Valentina, why would she hate her boyfriend? It seemed so odd when she would do anything to get hers back. She was detirmined that one day she was going to get him back, his baby would win him back for sure. How could anyone reist their baby?

"Why are you with hiim then?" she asked gently, she wanted to understand this girl.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Pumpkin Frostic
 Posted: Apr 2 2011, 11:33 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Pumpkin saw her mistake immediately. There was no point in this girl knowing about Liam, and it was stupid of Pumpkin for mentioning him. But...the scent. The scent made Pumpkin want to continue her chat with Valentina. But, what should she say? "My father's an a-hole and making me date this bastard. Probably marry. Life sucks." After all, that was the truth, wasn't it?

"I...uh..." she hesitated, wishing she hadn't tossed the topic around so recklessly. Pumpkin wanted to tell the truth to the good-scented girl, but how? "I try to leave him..." Honesty without reveal. Sort of.

[PM]
^
Valentina Fay
 Posted: Apr 2 2011, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
15-March 11 • 350 Moneys

Clare

Valentina instantly felt sorry for the girl next to her. She didn't know much about abusive relationships but they sounded terrible, she couldn't imagine someone you had grown to love physically hurting you and damaging you. Of course it was terrible and she couldn't think of a single thing she could stay to make her feel better.

So all she did was to reach out and hold her hand in sympathy. "I'm so sorry," she told her gently.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Pumpkin Frostic
 Posted: Apr 9 2011, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Pumpkin was surprised by the girl's kind gesture. She has a good scent...of course she would do something like this, Pumpkin reminded herself. The Nose has never been false.

"May I have your name?" she asked.
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES