• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Various Ages :: D12 :: M/F :: Ash's Older Siblings, The Malachites
Vee
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE]
Moleman
Male
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
31-January 14 • 430 Moneys

Vee

About the Character
Name: Aspen Malachite
District: 12
Appearance: Brown hair, blue/gray eyes
Suggested Play-By: Liana Liberato, but if you want another PB, just run it by me?
Personality: Outgoing, Friendly, Charming (Pretty much everything Ash isn't)
History: Ash has always looked up to Aspen, even though she was nothing like her older sister. Aspen has a nice relationship with Ash, and whenever she's down, she tries to cheer her younger sister up. Now that Ash has became Victor, Aspen's been getting to be star, posing for photoshoots with her sister, even though Ash despises them. Aspen loves being the center of attention, and will do anything to get it.
Additional Information: N/A

About the Claimer
How often do you want the person to post? Once every week or so?
Other: N/A

About the Character
Name: Birch Malachite
District: 12
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes
Suggested Play-By: Greyson Chance, but if you find someone else, just run him by me first.
Personality: Birch is a lone wolf. He enjoys being alone, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have friends. Although he isn't the most popular guy around, he is still generally liked by his peers.
History: Birch has always been close to his sister, Ash. They grew up together, their ages begin closer together than any other Malachite. Some might even go as far as to say Ash's only friend is Birch, although Birch has other relationships with people besides Ash. He's been trying to get away from the spotlight ever since Ash became Victor.
Additional Information: N/A

About the Claimer
How often do you want the person to post? About once every week or so?
Other: N/A

Ash has two other siblings, but they're younger than Birch and Aspen (like, 7-8 years old) so I'll probably just NPC them for the foreseeable future.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Vee
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE]
Moleman
Male
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve

Vee

Bump!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Lux
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
4'11
x LBS
Capitol
1-August 14 • 175 Moneys

Lux

Mind if I snag Aspen? She'll be up and running by the weekend! Do you have a Skype that we could use to discuss details? Otherwise, PM works for me!
[PM]
^
Vee
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE]
Moleman
Male
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve

Vee

I have Skype, but I never use it. PM works fine with me smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
§Callanthas
 Posted: Oct 10 2014, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5" 11'
N/A LBS
n/a
16-June 14 • 355 Moneys

Callanthas

I should probably post here for posterity.

With Vee's permission, I'm claiming Birch.
[PM] [AIM] [MSN]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES