• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Searching The Caves, tag; merc/tony
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Dec 30 2013, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four
14-December 13 • 405 Moneys

Tony

Mercurius had nothing better to do. And it could be good for excercise. Walking. So why not? He needed it anyways. His mother wants him to "explore" in some form, so this was his way of doing it. Finnian always seemed adventurous, but Mercurius never went on any real adventures, this was his chance. May as well take it while he had the time, and the open mind. "We going to go fight dragons?" he said with an added laugh at the end. Merc always found a way to make any situation somewhat funny, whether he tripped and fell on accident, or made a quick joke or something. Even if it wasn't on purpose.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

/*Button & "Defying Gravity" Set By Me.
------------
user posted image
This Signature Is By MARC*/ user posted image
[PM]
^
Finnian Bane
 Posted: Dec 30 2013, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6"1
160 LBS
District Four
13-September 13 • 0 Moneys

Jimmy

Finn chuckled. "Maybe if we can find any!" That seemed fun, actually, although Finnian did not expect to encounter at much. Perhaps in a different time and in a different place, but not in this particular reality, although he might have wished for such an idea. No, he just wanted to see something he had not seen in awhile and would be happy to show it to Merc, even if it was just him seeing it. If it was warmer and if he didn't have a cast on his arm, he might try to go there... But Finn couldn't do that yet. Not really.

He stood, leading Merc out of the cave carefully. "It's just a bit of a walk. Or a run if you want to try to race." Not much of a run from here for someone like Finnian who did it daily and was also rather naturally fast, but still... A run.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

Mercurius laughed. "I think that we will need a slaying sword or something," he said. It would be cool if there were real dragons. They had a real sword, that they could do cool flips and stunts with, but here and Panem, it was not the case. In fact, Panem was the farthest thing from that. Maybe in a different dimension, that's all there was, battles, adventures, fun, happiness, love. But here, the overall theme is the Games, which no one liked not one bit. And the people of Panem aren't even allowed to express their feelings about the Games being unfair and untolerable, or they'll have their tounges cut out or hung from a rope or whipped on a post.

Merc followed Finnian out of the cave, and saw the beautiful view of Four. "Race?" he asked. "Do I hear a challenge?" he asked with a slight smirk on his face.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Finnian Bane
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6"1
160 LBS
District Four

Jimmy

Finn grinned. "It isn't much of a challenge since I know you can't beat me." He teased. It wasn't cocky, really. Finn was playing... And he also knew where he was going, which was definitely in his favor in winning this, wasn't it?

He set off at a run down the beach. "Catch up if you can!" He didn't care an inkling if Merc complained about him setting off so quickly.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

"You little.. you didn't say when to go!" Mercurius yelled after him. He then began ran in Finnian's direction, soon getting closer to him, and laughed a little bit. This was fun, maybe Finnian might win this race, but at the end of the day, Merc didn't care, as long as he was having a good time, which in fact he was. "You've always been the one full of surprises," Merc said.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Finnian Bane
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6"1
160 LBS
District Four

Jimmy

Finnian was laughing openly as he ran, admittedly a bit slower than usual. It wasn't because he was being nice or hoping to let the other win. It was because he didn't want Merc to lose his way entirely and a correct sense of direction was important for this.

"What the hell did you expect?" He called back and turned, running backwards for a bit. "See, I can run backwards and still beat you!" Finnian was just showing off now, but that didn't change that he was grinning like a maniac as he did it.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Mar 24 2014, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

Mercurius laughed. "Because you cheated!" he yelled as he ran. Some how the stamina boosted inside of his body, and he suddenly had the strength to run even farther, and faster, than he ever had it seemed. All this working out stuff seemed to be working for him. "I guess I should've known better," he shot a smile at Finnian. This was fun. Maybe he should mix it up. "Watch out-- I'm coming!" he said.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Finnian Bane
 Posted: Mar 24 2014, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6"1
160 LBS
District Four

Jimmy

Finn spun forward, laughing as he went. "Come on and try!" He chanted back as he kept going forward along the sand. If nothing else, he could say he appreciated this more than he perhaps wanted to admit. He liked what friends he had, no matter how few and far between they were, really.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Mar 25 2014, 04:57 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

Merc shook his head and laughed. His arms and legs were in sync, left, right, left, right he kept telling himself. He was determined to win this race, one way or another. This would be the first race that he had ever won, especially against Finnian, who had to be one of the fastest runners he had ever seen. Soon, Merc caught up to Finnian, and they seemed to be running together. "So much for you beating me?" he suggested. Merc liked this feeling, of self-sufficience.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Finnian Bane
 Posted: Mar 25 2014, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6"1
160 LBS
District Four

Jimmy

Finnian pulled a fake-shocked face as he kept running. "This looks like a draw to me, Merc." He picked up speed, although still kept himself even and suspected that Merc could keep up just fine, really. He didn't usually care for winning in races - just having fun and relishing in the practice of seeing exactly how fast he was.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Mar 26 2014, 04:36 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

Mercurius smiled proudly. He was happy that he finally had caught up with Finnian. "I guess it is," he said. Merc kept running however, he knew how Finnian liked to play tricks. He didn't want to get caught off-guard and end up losing. He was either going to win, or they both were. Finnian could not win.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Finnian Bane
 Posted: Mar 26 2014, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6"1
160 LBS
District Four

Jimmy

Finnian kept moving around the slight bend in the beach and the high caves that surrounded them right now and figured... Yes, what they were running for would come up soon. For the moment forgetting about the race in his excitement as he bolted forward still. It wasn't like he was going to be running much longer - so he could use what energy he had left to go.

He eventually skidded to a halt, kicking up sand as he did so and looking up at the large, cliff-like island sticking up from the sea not too far out. He was injured, so he knew a swim out there was out of the question right now. Still, he could look at how beautiful it was. "My god, it's beautiful."

ooc//
Hidden Rock at the end of this thread is what he's talking about.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Mar 26 2014, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

Merc stopped running just as Finnian did. It seemed like he was looking for something. Or maybe at it? Then he saw it. A wonderful eye-capturing island. It was so beautiful.. So perfect. Who would've thought that running a race with Finnian would lead them to this? "It is." Merc replied. However, were they going to it? Or was sight-seeing enough? It was up to Finnian to decide of course. Merc was never a leader.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Finnian Bane
 Posted: Mar 27 2014, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6"1
160 LBS
District Four

Jimmy

Finnian slowly crouched down, looking up at the gigantic island with awe in his eyes. "I haven't been up there since fall settled in because it was too cold to make the swim across." It was spring now - and just starting to get warm enough that a swim would be brisk and chilly, but not impossible to deal with.

"I'd guide you, but..." He tapped his cast in an annoyed fashion. "A little limited, even if it's supposed to be water proof." They had advised absolutely no swimming and he wasn't about to question it, even to go up there and make a few nice dives...

"Besides, it looks like the rope ladder is up today." He said with a contemplative thought. Either people were already there (unlikely) or whatever it was that was guarding the little island just didn't want any visitors this day. He never did figure out which it was, but Finnian wasn't about to question it.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Mar 28 2014, 09:18 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

Mercurius folded his arms. "I've never been." he said. Mercurius was an adventurous person, but he didn't get out the house much ironically. Going up to the island would be a dream come true. "The water can't be that cold now," he stated.

Mercurius thought for a second. It seemed like Finnian really truly wanted to go up to the island, but he seemed to be limited because of the cast. "I could always carry you," Mercurius said in a serious tone, although he never tested out his strength. He had been working out, and he knew that he had gotten stronger. Finnian did weigh less than more so it seemed, maybe this was the time to see how strong he was.

"That means that the island knew we were coming and it's inviting us to it."

This post has been edited by Mercurius Bellomi: Mar 28 2014, 09:19 AM

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES