• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» It was my illusion, Jenner/Rydia
Elizabeth Bane-Callahan
 Posted: Dec 7 2013, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor of 95th Games
Female
5'4"
123 LBS
District Four
10-September 12 • 625 Moneys

Mads

Lizzie had gone out grocery shopping while her siblings were out at school and work. It wasn't like she had much else than cleaning and cooking to keep her busy - well she did but they weren't things that helped her siblings as well. It had been about a year now and she still wasn't very use to her siblings living in her house with her. Rather than mourning her parents it was the sometimes uncomfortable of siblings being around that got to her. Maybe it was just that she had to worry about providing for them above anything else - and it wasn't like she had to work all too hard to get money with her Victor winnings coming in every month.

She was walking back to the Victor Village with her groceries planning on making a stew for dinner for when her siblings were home. Sometimes Lizzie thought that cooking would have been a better talent for her than the one she decided on. Writing. It wasn't like she was doing much of that lately. More cooking than writing for her.

Humming as she walked through the gates into the Victor housing.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Jenner Reeves
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor
Male
5'9"
162 LBS
District Four
1-December 13 • 300 Moneys

Rydia

Jenner was in a pleasant mood as he sat on the steps of his house. Milo was sitting in his lap, purring as the Victor scratched him behind the ears. The orange tabby was partially an outdoor cat, and partially an inside cat. More so the latter than the former though, especially when Jenner was off in the Capitol. He didn’t fear that his cat would go running off and never come back. Milo was practically glued to his side when they were both outdoors together and almost always came back when called. Jenner had had him since he was a kitten, which was probably why the cat followed him about like a dog.

Picking up the cat from his lap, Jenner set Milo on the step beside him and stood. He began to walk, hands in pockets, with Milo prancing, tail and head lifted high, only a few steps behind. Then a flash of orange darted off and into the bushes near the gates that led out of the Victor’s Village. Jenner followed his cat to the bushes where he beckoned him by clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “Come here, Milo.”

--------------------
[PM]
^
Elizabeth Bane-Callahan
 Posted: Jan 25 2014, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor of 95th Games
Female
5'4"
123 LBS
District Four

Mads

Lizzie was about to her house when she heard a voice coming from one of the neighboring houses. She had a good amount of neighbors compared to other Districts, but it wasn't like she saw them all that often. In reality, most of her neighbors were like her and almost rarely left the house. It was just easier to stay home and only go out when it was needed.

She glanced to see who the voice belonged to, because there were some of the other Victors from Four that she'd rather avoid. But it was Jenner. Not too bad. But it wasn't like Lizzie wanted to be friends with every single Victor from Four, and she doubted as much that any of them really wanted to be friends with her. The only reason to get along was that they were all from the same District, Lizzie figured.

"Hey, Jenner," she said smiling and waved some.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Jenner Reeves
 Posted: Jan 25 2014, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor
Male
5'9"
162 LBS
District Four

Rydia

Jenner’s head went up as he heard someone call his name. It was Elizabeth, a Victor who gained her title only a few years after his own win. He didn’t really know her, but then again, he didn’t know many of the other Victors from Four. Perhaps he should actually get to know a few of them one day. He returned her smile. “Hey. How are you?”

It was then his cat decided to leave the bushes, darting over to the other Victor and twirling himself about her ankles. The tabby paused and looked up at her, meowing his desire to be petted.

Jenner frowned slightly at Milo before one side of his lips went up into a partial smile. “Of course you would,” he said to the cat. Looking up at Elizabeth, his smile turned apologetic. “Sorry about that.” He walked forward and knelt a few feet away. “Milo, come here.” The cat didn’t move, but rather sat down at Lizzie’s feet.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Elizabeth Bane-Callahan
 Posted: Jan 25 2014, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor of 95th Games
Female
5'4"
123 LBS
District Four

Mads

"I'm good. You?" she answered. Really, it felt formal, but she couldn't say that it was wrong. It was probably more then most people got out of their neighbors, especially when there was just a whole neighborhood of killers hanging around with each other.

Lizzie smiled down at the cat that was at her ankles. A pet would be nice, she figured, but she already had to take care of her brother and sister and they could provide enough for themselves even then it was still hard. She couldn't imagine getting a pet, not her at least. Even if she did love animals.

"It's fine." she laughed and smiled down at the cat. It was cute, kind of. The cat being rebellious, not to mention that it was at her feet. The cat wasn't hurting anyone or her, so it was fine in her mind. Wasn't like the cat tripped her either, so she was quiet okay with the cat not moving from her feet.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Jenner Reeves
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE]
Victor
Male
5'9"
162 LBS
District Four

Rydia

“Oh, I’m fine. Well, as fine as anyone can be after the Arena.”

He leaned back to sit down, propping his elbows on his knees, and then watched his cat. Milo stared back at him before he rubbed himself against Lizzie’s ankles. Jenner leaned his head on his palm before he glanced up at the other Victor. “Obviously that cat is happy where he is. Maybe if I ignore him, he’ll come.”

--------------------
[PM]
^
Elizabeth Bane-Callahan
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE]
Victor of 95th Games
Female
5'4"
123 LBS
District Four

Mads

Lizzie smiled some. Of course, that was true. You were never truly good all the way after the Games. You were never really truly yourself after them either, she figured. But she knew if she had known this when she was fifteen, she wouldn't have volunteered.

"I think he's cute," she pointed out. "I'm assuming he doesn't do this often, though." Lizzie laughed some. It was cute, in a way. She wondered if all cats did this, but she knew cats were as different from each other as humans were to each other. No two creatures were alike.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Jenner Reeves
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor
Male
5'9"
162 LBS
District Four

Rydia

“A handsome devil he is.” Jenner smiled then shook his head. “Nah, not often. He is friendly, but he doesn’t meet other people too much.” He didn’t look at the cat and Milo noticed. The cat started purring loudly, but Jenner ignored him. “So, have you been doing anything interesting lately?” he asked.

Jenner only semi-cared about her answer. It was probably going to be a no anyway. It seemed like there was nothing to do these days, except wait for trips to the Capitol, which he wasn’t too thrilled about. He wondered briefly if the other Victors liked going there or not. If they were anything like him, then they wouldn't.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Elizabeth Bane-Callahan
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor of 95th Games
Female
5'4"
123 LBS
District Four

Mads

Lizzie shrugged some. There wasn't much to do when at home, and there wasn't much to do when in the Capitol. Life was dull, and it wasn't like she could go places without being recognized in some sort of form. But it was all the same, being a Victor had its perks and it's downsides, she guessed.

"Oh you know, staying home. Doing nothing. Basically just caring for my siblings. I think they are getting annoyed with me trying to recreate Capitol dishes when home." It was a pass time for her lately, to cook. Of course, her official Victor Talent was writing, but she cooked more often lately. And it wasn't like she could recreate the dishes just as they were in the Capitol, but she had gotten close most of the time. "Have you done anything?" she added on.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Jenner Reeves
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor
Male
5'9"
162 LBS
District Four

Rydia

She had siblings? He must have known that before, but it didn’t really connect until now. Speaking of siblings, how was his own? What was his brother doing? Getting himself into trouble as he was prone to do? Jenner didn’t know. It’d had been a long time since they had met and talked, for each was busy with their own lives. It was because of the Games they had no relationship anymore. It tore families apart in more ways than one.

“Better than me. I don’t do anything of note. I don’t have anyone to take care of either. I’m just a boring person. Anyway, do you have any success with those dishes?”

--------------------
[PM]
^
Elizabeth Bane-Callahan
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor of 95th Games
Female
5'4"
123 LBS
District Four

Mads

Lizzie shrugged. It was something she found that she liked doing, trying to recreate the dishes. Mainly it was because she liked the food and wanted her siblings to try it without them ever having to go to the Capitol. So, in a way, it was something for her to do while they were gone and it kept them safe at the same time.

"Pretty close actually. There are some dishes that are easier then others. Some things you can't get here in the District and stuff. But I've gotten amazingly close on the soups and stews," she shrugged. Soups and stews were usually easier to make in general, so it didn't surprise her that she was better at making those.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Jenner Reeves
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor
Male
5'9"
162 LBS
District Four

Rydia

“Well, that’s good. I’m sure you manage to find a way to work around the thing you don’t have.”

Milo suddenly stood from where he’d been sitting. He stalked over to Jenner, butting his head against the man’s knee as if asking for attention.

“What?” Jenner asked him. “Tired of being ignored?” He pushed Milo over and onto his back then began to rub his chest. The cat hooked his paws around Jenner’s hand, and began to bite and scratch at it. Jenner grabbed onto one of Milo’s front paws and flipped him over onto his side.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Elizabeth Bane-Callahan
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor of 95th Games
Female
5'4"
123 LBS
District Four

Mads

Lizzie nodded. She had found things that work well enough as a substitute for the things she couldn't find within the Districts, but there were some things that just didn't work well with the substitute or without the actual thing in general. But there were enough dishes that she'd had over the years since she won that she can recreate just fine.

"Yeah," she shrugged some.

Laughing some, she watched the cat move from her feet back over to his owner. It was adorable for how the cat acted with his owner. "What's it like having a pet?" she asked. She wondered if it was worth getting one for her siblings or something.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Jenner Reeves
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor
Male
5'9"
162 LBS
District Four

Rydia

Jenner glanced up at her. "It's nice. A pet will generally care about you. They seem to pick up on emotions sometimes. They're a good distraction from things you don't want to think about, or at least for me it is. Be prepared to be annoyed sometimes, and to have fur everywhere; that's not going to go away. A cat's easy enough to take care of. Definitely easier than a dog or something else, but you can't just leave them be. They do need attention and all that." He picked Milo up and set the orange tabby on his lap. The cat began to purr. "Over all, I say it's worth your money and time."

--------------------
[PM]
^
Elizabeth Bane-Callahan
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE]
Victor of 95th Games
Female
5'4"
123 LBS
District Four

Mads

Lizzie nodded some. She figured that it'd cost money, but that wasn't something she was worried about. She had more then enough money with her Victor winnings and plus with her sister working. It wasn't like they worried about money, she didn't need to at least.

"I've thought about getting one, but I don't know how well it'd be with my siblings because they are busier than I am," she shrugged. She didn't want to get a pet and then it not being there for weeks at a time for the Games. The worry of it if was taken care of while she'd gone was something that she always considered.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES