• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Here's your hat, Drake / Meadow <3
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six
20-November 12 • 1465 Moneys

Patsy

Windy was on her way to surprise Isali, she had been busy the past weeks. Exploring district eight and running away from home. Or better said avoiding going to district six. She took a deep breath and pulled her coat tighter around her. It felt like the wind was blowing right through her coat, she didn't really care. If she caught a cold she caught a cold.

Suddenly a hat appeared at the ground infront of her, Windy carefully picked it up before the wind could take it further away. She lifted her eyes searching for the owner of the hat. Chewing on her lower lip as she saw a old man and someone else. The hat probably belonged to the old man. Windy started to walk towards the man, but stopped in her own steps. It was the old victor, Drake something, Windy didn't remember his name, she just knew he was old, closing in on 100 years! It shouldn't be to long before he was 100 years old? Windy didn't know.

"Excuse me Sir, here's your hat" Windy said with a soft voice, trying her best to be polite to the old man. She knew that old people liked it when the teens were polite, so maybe he would be happy? Maybe he remembered her? Windy didn't know, what did old people remember anyways? How good was their memory?

--------------------
user posted image
the lovely sig and avatar is made by RYEA <3

user posted image
[PM]
^
Drakearius Lee
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE]
Weaponsmith
Male
5'8"
190 LBS
District Four
14-November 12 • 410 Moneys

Meadowlark

"I dont need a hat! I threw it over there for a reason!" Drake snapped at the girl. The avox at his side gave him a look of pure exasperation. She held out her hand towards the girl, offering silently to take the hat.

Drake turned the full weight of his wrath towards the child. He had been going for a walk and the avox had ambushed him! Need a hat indeed! He didn't like hats! He'd wear one when he wanted and only then! Young people these days thought they could tell him what to do, even the damn avox who really should know better now shouldn't they?

He lashed out with his cane, knocking the hat from the girl's hand.

"No. I'll have none if it you hear-" he paused. Squinted at the girl as the avox walked around, picked up the hat, and dusted it off. "-hey. I know you. Your a Victor. No wait. Not a Victor. One of those others. Champion. Aren't you? Wendy...no...Windy. I remember now. Not from around here though. What are you doing here girl?" he demanded, eyeing her suspiciously now.

From Six wasn't she? What was she doing around here? Picking up other peoples unwanted hats not minding her own business like she should?
[PM]
^
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six

Patsy

The old man didnt seem to want his hat, he both stated it and hit the hat out of her hands with his cane. Windy wanted to scream but that would probably make the old mad man even more mad. She took a deep breath and took a step backwards, nodding her head as he said that he knew her. He did indeed know her name, she hadn't expected him to remember her name. Maybe this old man had a really good memory?.

She watched as the avox picked up the hat. "I'm going to pay Isali a visit sir, and I'm sorry for picking up the hat, I will not do it again" Windy said trying once again to be sweet towards the old victor. There was this saying about that one should be nice to the ones who was older or something right? So she had to try to be nice towards him.

She hadn't meant to get in Drake's way, she had hoped that her way to district four and Isali that it would be nice and safe, but clearly she had been wrong, so maybe things would get better now? Maybe the old man would be happy that she appologized, not everyone did do so. Maybe, just maybe?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Drakearius Lee
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE]
Weaponsmith
Male
5'8"
190 LBS
District Four

Meadowlark

Isali? What was this now?

"Isali? And why are you visiting her now?" He was curious now. Victors and Champions, they didn't get along. Bunch of idiots really. Back in his day, everyone knew how to behave like human beings.

So what was this girl up to?
[PM]
^
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six

Patsy

Windy looked at the old man, he didn't seem a lot happier. Maybe she was just making him more mad by speaking to him? She didn't get any wiser on him. She pushed her curly hair behind her ear, as she listened to what he was saying.

"Isali, is my friend, and I wanted to visit her," Windy said with a smile, surely the old many knew what friends was. He might have some friends of his own? Who? Windy didn't know, she couldn't remember ever meeting anyone else who was so old as he.

"I havent seen Isali in a really long time," Windy added. Maybe Drake would be nicer now that he knew that Isali was Windy's friend? Or maybe it didn't matter at all, Windy had a bad feeling about it not mattering at all!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Drakearius Lee
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE]
Weaponsmith
Male
5'8"
190 LBS
District Four

Meadowlark

"Your friend huh? Since when?"

He kept up his interrogative tone. Kids thought they could get away with all kinds of nonsense if you didn't keep your eye on them and let them know who was in charge. She was acting pretty put together considering her Games. Maybe there was hope for the newer generation. Maybe the crazy Victors were a faze. What a pleasant thought.
[PM]
^
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six

Patsy

Since when? It was a hard question. "Since the arena, and after the arena, at first she wasn't my friend but then i understood why she did what she did and then she was my friend again, and she's been my friend since." Windy said with a small smile.

"uhm, she's kind of like a sister to me, she's really kind, and i like to spend time with her." Windy said with a soft smile. Ever after the games she had felt close to Isali, she was the closest thing she had to family, as Windy didn't trust her own family. Isali was like a new sister to her and Windy looked up to her.

She didn't know how to explain that to the old man, nor did she know if she wanted to explain it to him. What if something happen to Isali because Windy said it aloud to someone? She looked at Drake, wondering on what was on his mind.

"Isali tried to teach me how to use the bow and arrow but it didnt' go well, the arrow just fell down at the ground"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Drakearius Lee
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE]
Weaponsmith
Male
5'8"
190 LBS
District Four

Meadowlark

The kid was from Six. She wasn't a Career. Thus, she was basically useless to Drake. However, considering how distracted and possibly useless her mentors were, Drake decided he would grant her a moment of his wisdom.

"Bow and arrow huh? You shouldn't bother with any of that. Whats your talent girl?" he demanded gruffly.
[PM]
^
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Dec 1 2013, 08:10 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six

Patsy

Windy watched Drake, he told her that she shouldn't bother with the bow and arrow. She was a bit glad to hear that because it was hard and Windy didn't feel like she was handling it. She didn't have any talents, not that she knew of. Was it really important to have one?

"I don't have any talents that i know of sir," Windy said looking over at the older man. She watched the man, her mind still occupied with what her talent could be. She didn't know, she hadn't talked to Hal about it, as she didn't want to disturb him when he was home. As at home he had the babies to look after.

Windy didn't know the female victor of district six so she stayed away from her. She looked at her hands, she felt nervous. She didn't know her talents, she didn't feel like she was talented or gifted with anything.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Drakearius Lee
 Posted: Dec 1 2013, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE]
Weaponsmith
Male
5'8"
190 LBS
District Four

Meadowlark

Drake glared at the girl. What was this nonsense? Hadn't her mentors told her anything?

"You have to have a Talent. Your a Victor! What do you mean you haven't got a talent?" He roared. "Who was your mentor girl?"
[PM]
^
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Dec 4 2013, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six

Patsy

Who had been her mentor? It wasn't like district six had many victors. Five or six victors, Windy wasn't sure. She wasn't sure if the oldest victor in six was alive or not. She looked at Drake before answering him. "Hal was my mentor, I don't want to bother him, he's busy with the babies" Windy said with a small smile, but it quickly disapered, she wasn't sure if Drake liked people when they smiled or if he strongly disliked it.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Drakearius Lee
 Posted: Dec 5 2013, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE]
Weaponsmith
Male
5'8"
190 LBS
District Four

Meadowlark

"Thats no excuse!" Drake growled. "Think I didn't have kids? He has other responsibilities than his family! You're life is on the line dont you know that? Don't worry about bothering him. Sounds like the man needs some bothering if he hasn't even helped you pick out a talent yet!"

The nerve! Drake scowled at the girl. He pointed at her. "Do you have any common sense in that thick skull girl? I'm assuming you must since you survived, but assuming only leads to disappointment the way young people act nowadays so I"m asking anyway."
[PM]
^
Windy Procyon
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
n/a
5'1
94.6 LBS
District Six

Patsy

Windy didn't know anything about Drake, but the way he was talking she assumed he had kids. Maybe he even had grand children and grand grand children? Maybe? She didn't like to assume things. She looked at the old victor and bit her lips. She felt the taste of blood on from her lips. Digging her teeth in her lip it hurt, but Drake was scarying her.

He was pointing at her, she didn't like it. She knew he would not like her answer. "Im sorry I'm disappointing you, I made friends, I like making friends, people are much nicer when they are your friend" Windy said taking a step backwards.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Drakearius Lee
 Posted: Dec 10 2013, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE]
Weaponsmith
Male
5'8"
190 LBS
District Four

Meadowlark

"Yes. Yes they are. And your mentor should be helping you to make the right kind of friends. I'll talk with Hal. You go on your way now girl. Visit with Isali I suppose. Maybe convince her to go outside. Two Champions as friends from different districts will get some attention," he huffed, then swiftly moved on.

He'd have a talk with that district six mentor alright. Kids these days. They only cared about themselves! The man had other responsibilities!
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES