• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» everything has changed, tag; Hallie/Madds
Elijah Juniper
 Posted: Feb 17 2014, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'5"
110 LBS
District Seven
12-September 13 • 85 Moneys

Julia

It was nothing but an ordinary day. The weather was nice, very springlike, telling the people that soon, winter would be over, that soon, the sun would shine again. Elijah couldn't wait for the spring and so, every single morning the sun was out to greet him and he didn't need to go to school, on saturdays and sundays for instance, Elijah went out to another district to simply be outside. Sometimes, he took one of his sisters with him, but most of the time, he didn't. Most of the time, he went out all by his own. Elijah was only fourteen, but he liked to know a lot about the world he lived in. It also gave him muse for new songs he could sing, although he was yet to make a very good one.

Today, Elijah was headed to District Ten with two sandwiches in a backpack on his back. Elijah liked Ten. Together with his homeland Seven and Four, this was his favorite District.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't do it! I didn't do it, really I didn't..." Elijah looked up with a curious look on his face to the sounds of a voice, a voice filled with fear for whatever was happening. "Please, please, let me go, let me go..." Elijah turned around, eyebrows frowned. He was curious, but afraid at the same time. He'd been at Ten for so many times already, and never been in a situation like this before. Elijah listened very carefully, then started to walk towards the source of the voice slowly. He didn't want to get involved, but was too curious to simply let this go. After a few metres, the scene appeared in front of Elijah's eyes. It was a man, pleading as his arms were held by Peacekeepers. He was trying the most he could to escape, to not have to go with them. Elijah's eyes widened, but he tried to stay in the shadows as far as that was even possible, when suddenly, he walked into someone as he was trying to back away slowly. "I'm sorry." he whispered, turning around quickly. "Do you know what's going on?" Elijah then asked, curious and scared.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Ryea for the awesome graphics!
[PM]
^
Hallie Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Mar 2 2014, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'5"
119 LBS
District Ten
9-June 12 • 425 Moneys

Mads

Hallie was on her way home from the forest. She had spent time all throughout the winter in the forest with her snares. It wasn't like she or her family necessarily needed the meat or anything seeing that both Twist and Seb had winnings coming into the house, along with Bolt working. It wasn't like her family struggled in the sense of money or food. But her snares were practice for her and she needed the practice, and for the most part she just gave away her catch from what she did get. Winter months were usually harder for food seeing that most of the forest animals were not active during the snowy time. And she didn't blame those animals, really, it was cold and mostly unpleasant at times. But she stuck it out for the sake of training.

She usually tried to take the shorter way home, which was not really through the middle of Ten at all. But today she went the longer way, well because she didn't run the chance of being out past curfew at all and she could stop at the library if she went the way she was going.

But she heard something, something that maybe wasn't usual but lately it might have not surprised her. Quietly, or as quietly as she could, she walked over to see what was going on. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't do it! I didn't do it, really I didn't..." Begging. Peacekeepers. A man. Hallie knew the scene even if she didn't have to know what caused it. It was a scene of Peacekeepers doing their job, or well abusing their job. It wasn't like Hallie could go and stop them, she didn't have that power. "Please, please, let me go, let me go..." She clenched her jaw and thought out what the outcome of this was going to be. Without paying attention, someone ran into her.

"No. Shhhh." she answered in a whisper. It was a simple answer but if the kid, the boy who ran into her stayed quiet she could figure out more so. "Shut him up, Stevens." She heard a Peacekeeper say to another. She realized that she couldn't get caught. Even if she had dropped off her morning catch with a family who needed the rabbit meat she had caught, she still had wires for her snares in her backpack along with the set of throwing knives Seb had given her. Weapons were something she couldn't be caught with, even if she was related to Winners.

"Back up slowly, and be quiet," she ordered in a louder whisper. It wasn't usual to find this scene, but it wasn't usual for her to be giving orders either.

--------------------
user posted image
Ryea made set
Super awesome Secret Santa set <3 (x x)
A cool set... (x x
Bastien ;; Eli and Leo
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Elijah Juniper
 Posted: Mar 9 2014, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'5"
110 LBS
District Seven

Julia

For a moment, Elijah was confused, as the girl spoke to him, her answer short and making it clear she wanted him to shut up. That wasn't too hard. No, it really was the scene in front of Elijah that confused him, that terrified him, that made him wish he could go home immediately. Peacekeepers were involved. And a man. That man... He was going to get punished. He may even die. Oh no, that man was going to die. Elijah wasn't sure whether he could do this. Could see this, and then do nothing about it. The man said he didn't do it. Maybe he really didn't do it, and he would die for not doing anything. "Shut him up, Stevens." said one of the Peacekeepers harshly. Elijah knew they were just doing their jobs, but what if it wasn't the guy's fault. What if, what if...

Elijah was frozen to the ground by the moment the girl told him to back up, to be quiet. Elijah didn't look at her over his shoulder, but thought he had enough knowledge of people to know she was afraid too. All Elijah stood for screamed at him to help this unknown man. To go out there and stop the Peacekeepers, regardless of the consequences. But Elijah had never been such a hero, had he? No, he wasn't a hero, he was afraid, but he did want to help. The man called out, and suddenly his eyes seemed to look directly at Elijah. Did he see him, did he want Elijah to help. "Please, oh, please help me, someone help me, I didn't do it oh please!" Elijah frowned his eyebrows. What could he do? He knew he would bring nothing but danger to himself and his family if he did something about the situation. "Isn't there anything we can do?" he whispered, although knowing the answer, although he was old enough to know what it all meant, but he wanted to help, he wanted to help so bad and yet there was nothing he could do. He knew it, and yet, he was unable to do what the girl asked him to do.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Hallie Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Mar 9 2014, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'5"
119 LBS
District Ten
9-June 12 • 425 Moneys

Mads

Hallie frowned. She wanted to help, really she did but what could she do? She wasn't someone with the power to be able to help. Surely, she wasn't even able to get out of being out past curfew without Red, who was a son of a Peacekeeper, and she was the daughter of a Victor. It wasn't like she could rush out and help, and really she did want to. The only thing really stopping her was that she knew what would happen if she did, plus she had things she really couldn't be caught with.

"Please, oh, please help me, someone help me, I didn't do it oh please!"

"Shhhhhh," she hissed at the boy who was asking her if there was any way to help. None that she could think of that wouldn't get them in trouble. "Nothing unless you want to end up like him," she whispered back. She took a step forward, because she wanted to see better, but at the same time it was hard to get a closer look without getting into a viewpoint that the Peacekeepers could see her at.

"I didn't do it..." The man was begging. Hallie had a gut feeling that she knew what was going to happen to him. It was either death or avox. Either way, she didn't want to end up like him. She couldn't end up like him.

--------------------
user posted image
Ryea made set
Super awesome Secret Santa set <3 (x x)
A cool set... (x x
Bastien ;; Eli and Leo
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Elijah Juniper
 Posted: Mar 10 2014, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'5"
110 LBS
District Seven

Julia

The girl hissed at Elijah again after he'd asked his question, a very clear indication he should shut up, and yet, Elijah didn't want to shut up. He wanted to go out there and help in whichever way was possible. Regardless of the fact that he couldn't. Regarless of everything he'd ever learned he shouldn't, he would be a hero today. Elijah's numb feet stepped one tiny step foward. Nothing unless you want to end up like him. the girl then suddenly said, and that finally seemed Elijah realise what he was doing. He took his tiny step back again. End up like him. No. Elijah couldn't do that to his sisters, to his family. They needed him just as much as he needed them. He took another step back, sudden fear rushing through his face when suddenly, one of the Peacekeepers took out his gun and held it against the back of the man's head.

Elijah's breath stopped in the mid of its tracks, disturbed, afraid. "Shut it, you." The Peacekeeper earlier called Stevens by his collegue, said. "He's going to get himself killed." Elijah whispered, his eyes widened with fear, his blood running cold only when looking at the gun. In his head, his thoughts all screamed to have the loudest voice, running and jumping past eachother. Should he run, help, stay where he was, frozen until the moment the Peacekeeper would blow a bullet through the man's head and a crimson red would burst from the tiny bullet hole.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES