• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Details, details~, Open
Sebastian Gates-Kava
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE]
100.C Games Champion
Male
5"8
155 LBS
District Ten
13-April 12 • 270 Moneys

Jimmy

Arrow was walking up and down Sebastian's outstretched leg, panting in the way that a dog did and with something of a wagging tail as Seb scratched behind his ears. He was cute, really. This was partially just because of the reminder of Orsino that he was... But also partially because it was hard to be a puppy and to not be cute. Ridiculously, hopelessly hard.

"He probably would have. He liked that cat he found in the arena... Even if it was only for a day or two." Two days, really. It had been rather adorable to watch him with the kitten, though... But maybe that was just because it was Sebastian watching then... Except he did remember what Orsino was talking about when he spoke then - when he had that cat. He still remembered the blood on his knuckles from then too, though his wounds were now long healed. He laid back on the grass, letting Arrow walk up onto his stomach and watching Bastien from a distance.

"I'm telling people my last name is Kava now." It was silly, yeah. Really silly... But it was hard to say Blackwood was his last name now when he honestly would have accepted that proposal if it was offered to him. "Is that weird?"

--------------------
[PM]
^
Hallie Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'5"
119 LBS
District Ten
9-June 12 • 425 Moneys

Mads

Hallie pet her goat's head as he wandered back over to her. The thing was bahh-ing at her, which let her know he was amused at something it had done. Whatever he had done. And then Bastien walked back off to do his goat things. Hallie smiled at her goat before looking back over at Sebastian.

"I liked that cat... it was cute," Hallie said. Of course she had only remembered the cat as being cute because it had kept Orsino company for a few days. Hallie figured that most animals, that were going to kill you in the Area, could be classified as cute.

Hallie started laughing at the small dog, or puppy, watch her goat who was only a baby himself. Hallie hadn't had her goat for long but it was already getting big, which amazed her.

Aeronausiphobia- Fear of vomiting secondary to airsickness.

She shook her head. It wasn't weird to her, not really. She had taken her parents last name when they took her in after all. Seb and Orsino would have been together, Hallie just figured that it was normal. "No. Not really." she said plainly, not knowing how else to put it. "It's not weird at all."

--------------------
user posted image
Ryea made set
Super awesome Secret Santa set <3 (x x)
A cool set... (x x
Bastien ;; Eli and Leo
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Sebastian Gates-Kava
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE]
100.C Games Champion
Male
5"8
155 LBS
District Ten
13-April 12 • 270 Moneys

Jimmy

The fact that she didn't think it was weird was... comforting, at least. He wasn't entirely insane, really, for wanting to keep this tiny, small part of Orsino. It was just his name, really, but maybe the reason it felt like so much more was because it would have been his too if things had gone... differently in that arena. The thought was enough to catch him, stalling him from speaking for a moment. He was often mute in his despair.

Upon regaining his voice, he spoke again. "I'm thinking of going to his grave on his birthday." He said, voicing out loud the plan that had only ever been in his mind and unbidden, unspoken until now. "I have something that was... intended to be his, but he never really got to have it, so I'd like to give it to him, in a way." The thought of giving the puzzle box up was painful but... needed. "You can come, if you want?"

--------------------
[PM]
^
Hallie Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Jun 26 2012, 02:01 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'5"
119 LBS
District Ten
9-June 12 • 425 Moneys

Mads

Agateophobia- Fear of insanity.

Hallie glanced at Sebastian before looking at her goat, who was eating grass again. She had registered what Seb had told her, about going to Orsino's grave and that, but she didn't think much of it. She never really thought about the fact that people visited graves long after, it was an obvious fact that Hallie had always seemed to ignore because she never had a reason to go.

After her seemingly long pause, Hallie looked over at Sebastian. "I'll go if you want me to. I mean, I'm probably going to go sooner or later. But if you want me to go with you I will," she paused. "I'll go. If you want me too is all." She said it because she could never be sure if someone was just saying something to be nice or if they really wanted her to go with them. It was probably a side affect of being fostered than adopted, no real trust and all of that good crap.

1,754/50,000

--------------------
user posted image
Ryea made set
Super awesome Secret Santa set <3 (x x)
A cool set... (x x
Bastien ;; Eli and Leo
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Sebastian Gates-Kava
 Posted: Jun 26 2012, 02:56 AM
[QUOTE]
100.C Games Champion
Male
5"8
155 LBS
District Ten
13-April 12 • 270 Moneys

Jimmy

Sebastian sat up carefully, feeling Arrow adjust to his moment... Not that he did much other than nuzzle back into his stomach. "I want you to come." He scratched Arrow's neck, behind his ears, under his belly carefully. He was so little, really, and always would be. There was a comfort in that. He liked little, fluffy dogs. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to and... yeah." He cleared his throat. "I might need someone with me is all and I'm not sure many others would be as... uh... understanding?" He shook his head at the words. "Does that make sense?"

After a moment, he considered something else. "Just... umm... don't tell... them. I'm not sure how well they'd take to you talking to me or... you know, anything." They probably would not take to it at all well, no matter how well-intended it was. He felt weird telling her to lie to her parents - her parents that had been his. "So just safer to keep it quiet while we can." At least it was not like Hallie gave them reason to investigate still talking to Sebastian... at least, not yet. The goat might be a good indicator of what she was willing to do to make them feel guilty, to be fair... But, honestly? Bastien was simply a name - an irritation. A rather brilliant irritation, to be fair... But probably not worth seeing if she was in the habit of talking to him.

--------------------
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES