• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» rain rain go away, tag: casper
Casper Neexson
 Posted: Jan 28 2012, 08:17 AM
[QUOTE]
Student, Band Member
Male
5'7"
142 LBS
District Nine
17-September 11 • 140 Moneys

Leon

"I think the way you talk is really cute," he said quickly, not thinking before he did. He grinned sheepishly afterwards and looked down as he fiddled with the fabric of his trousers, blushing.

He looked up when Aolani suddenly became quiet, and grinned at the fact she was blushing before laughing nervously. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, lost for words. "Writing songs has never been my strong point, but I could write a hundred and one about you," he said finally. It sounded like something Fang would say to Azelma, and it always seemed to work for her, so why shouldn't it work for Aolani?
[PM]
^
Aolani Wheeler
 Posted: Jan 28 2012, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'2"
110 LBS
District Eight
28-October 11 • 1425 Moneys

Fading

Aolani babbed, "Mosht people don't think that though. I mean, it doeshn't really bother me. People are born different, right? Sho I don't really care--"

"Writing songs has never been my strong point, but I could write a hundred and one about you." Lani's eyes widened, and she giggled. "Me? But you jusht met me!" she protested. She leaned back into the couch, puzzled for a few moments, then asked, "Like, what ish there to write about? What would you write about?"

--------------------
user posted image
The Face of Aolani :: Forgotten Footsteps {Tracker}
user posted image
Credit to Soph... for a lot of awesomeness besides graphics... <3
[PM]
^
Casper Neexson
 Posted: Jan 28 2012, 08:32 AM
[QUOTE]
Student, Band Member
Male
5'7"
142 LBS
District Nine

Leon

Casper breathed a sigh of relief and couldn't help but grin again too. He was glad that didn't go completely wrong like it could have. Aolani might not have been the type of girl that would take compliments, especially as cheesy as that one, well. But she had, and so it was all fine.

"Everything!" Casper moved to sit on his legs so that he was facing her. "Your voice, your humour, your taste in fashion judging by the clothes you were wearing, your dimples, your smile, your laugh, your hair, your eyes, your...well, you get the point. I could go on," Casper's cheeks burned red as he spoke. He was completely out of his comfort zone, for he was never one to compliment a girl like this. Not that he never wanted to, but he never had the courage to. With Aolani it was different, he felt so much more comfortable with her for some reason, and being more comfortable let him tell her these things, although it still wasn't very easy.
[PM]
^
Aolani Wheeler
 Posted: Jan 28 2012, 08:52 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'2"
110 LBS
District Eight

Fading

Aolani had never been in a situation like this before, but she didn't have any sense of awkwardness about it. It was almost like she treated it like a normal conversation. She smiled and replied, "Overallsch and a t-shirt is fashionable?" She shrugged. "But more than that, there'sch sho many other more intereshting. Like the oschean! I go there almosht every day. You know, jusht to shwim..." She was rambling again, so she stopped.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Casper Neexson
 Posted: Jan 28 2012, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE]
Student, Band Member
Male
5'7"
142 LBS
District Nine

Leon

Capser laughed. "Well, overalls and a t-shirt are more fashionable than an old t-shirt and a pair of baggy shorts," he gestured to the clothes, his clothes, she was wearing. To be fair, he hadn't worn those clothes outside in a long time, only when he was in his early teens and didn't have the slightest sense of fashion. Not that his fashion sense was any good now, but still, it was better.

"When it's warm one day, we...we should go to the beach together and swim in it. I'm not a very good swimmer but you can teach me," he smiled, hoping she'd say yes.
[PM]
^
Aolani Wheeler
 Posted: Jan 28 2012, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'2"
110 LBS
District Eight

Fading

Lani shrugged. "I don't really care about clothesch, pershunally. Except when my heavy jeansch weigh me down when I play bashketball or shumthing like that." She picked at the hem of the old shorts that Casper had given her, and smiled up at him. "Shure! But we don't have to wait for it to be warm," she said excitedly. Lani sometimes swam in the frigid water during winter even. As long as she had warm clothes waiting for her on shore, it was fine. "Jusht maybe not when it'sch raining," she continued, looking out the window at the torrential down pour outside.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES