• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Laughing With God, tag ;; Cosette
Éponine Thénardier
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE]
Theif
Female
5'6"
124 LBS
District Nine
17-October 11 • 160 Moneys

Monk

user posted image
NO ONE LAUGHS AT GOD WHEN THEY'RE
STARVING OR FREEZING OR SO VERY POOR
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TAG: Cosette // WEARING: hurr // MUSIC: Laughing With - Regina Spektor
NOTES: hurray for super special awkward xD // THIS TEMPLATE is by A CUPCAKE LOVER !
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Money was something Éponine never had for herself. However, the feeling of full, jingling pockets was a wonder that entranced Éponine beyond belief. Instead of stealing this money, she managed to earn it by performing a few odd jobs for some generous people around Nine and by selling a few inches of her hair. For Éponine, it was far worth it. The feeling of new clothes--nice new clothes felt almost as foreign as the feeling of loose change in her pocket. Next, she would buy some new clothes for Azelma. Éponine adjusted the tatty newscap on her head--the only thing on her that wasn't newly bought--and continued down the street towards the bakery. Marius will be so surprised when I show up at his door with dinner, she thought. That also sounded strange. Éponine Thénardier, buying dinner. And I have enough money to buy Gavroche a loaf of bread as well. For the first time in weeks, Éponine wore a genuine smile on her face.

The bakery was warm and welcoming and, still wearing her smile, Éponine trotted up to the counter, grinning at the sound of her new boots on the floor. "I'll have two of those please," Éponine asked, pointing to the best looking bread she could find on the shelf. At the moment, it seemed as if the day could only get better. Until, that is, her father found out that she was making her own money... then Éponine would be in deep trouble.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Cosette Valjean
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'7
140 LBS
District Nine
23-October 11 • 0 Moneys

Ari

user posted image
( WE TRY SO HARD, )
❝BUT WE WILL NEVER WIN❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Warm, glowing fireplaces. Frosted window panes with candles gleaming inside and painted candy-canes on the glowing tree. An orange glow in the dead gray street, and a distinct smell of apple cider in the air. Thick, puffy bread loaves that made Cosette drool in the mouth, and iced cookies that brought a smile to her face.

Cosette readied herself to visit the bakery, feeling great in her fur wrap and headpiece. Ever since Jean had taken her in she had money- money that she loved using. She sauntered out of her doorway, refreshed by the cool wind that hit her face and swung through her hair as she stepped onto the street. Children smiled at her as they made snowmen, something she enjoyed doing with them. "I will be back later to help you build an igloo!," Cosette yelled over the hill to them. She reached the bakery half an hour later, and it brought a smile to her petite face in seconds.

She walked in, eager to browse the sweet shelves. The baker, being a quiet but friendly man, smiled over at Cosette. She was a regular customer of his. She purchased a loaf of her favorite cheesy bread and cookies with a smile on her face- a smile that faded when the entrance bell rang and she saw her old friend Éponine Thénardier walk through the threshold. Cosette dove behind a shelf in nervous panic. She didn't have a problem with Éponine as much as Azelma, whom she still had bruises from, but Éponine wasn't Cosette's biggest fan either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
❝ DONA EIS DOMINE ❞
( word count ) 276 ( status ) Ep<3 ( outfit ) above^^! ( place ) bakery
( notes ) I lied! I DID use a template<3 ( credits ) ( m u f f i n ) of Caution!

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Éponine Thénardier
 Posted: Nov 17 2011, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE]
Theif
Female
5'6"
124 LBS
District Nine
17-October 11 • 160 Moneys

Monk

user posted image
NO ONE LAUGHS AT GOD WHEN THEY'RE
STARVING OR FREEZING OR SO VERY POOR
TAG: Cosette  // WEARING: hurr // MUSIC: Laughing With - Regina Spektor
NOTES: hurray for super special awkward xD // THIS TEMPLATE is by A CUPCAKE LOVER !
Éponine's smile doubled in size--even though it didn't seem possible--as she clutched the warm bread close to her. "Thank you, sir," Éponine added before turning and making her way out of the store. The cold December air seemed no match for the warm, fresh bread Éponine was holding. And then the thought struck her. The bread will be cold before I can get to Marius's, she figured. And I don't want to end up dropping it. Éponine quickly turned around and walked back into the store.

"Sir, could I get a bag for these?" she asked, still standing in the door way. It wasn't until after she had asked the question when she saw her. Cosette. Éponine hadn't spoken too, much less seen, Cosette in years and all of a sudden, here she was. Éponine couldn't help but wonder what reason fate could've brought them together again but Éponine figured it wasn't a good one.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Cosette Valjean
 Posted: Nov 18 2011, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'7
140 LBS
District Nine
23-October 11 • 0 Moneys

Ari

user posted image
( WE TRY SO HARD, )
❝BUT WE WILL NEVER WIN❞
Cosette shrugged and tried to look innocent as she smiled towards Éponine, a girl she hadn't been near in years, and there she was, just buying bread like normal. Nothing was normal about their meeting. The mask on Cosette's worried face was slowly shattering, allowing her to cry in remembrance of her old days. Days she never wanted to remember. "Hey there... Éponine..." Cosette tried to say with a smile on her face. This was going to be hard.

( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
❝ DONA EIS DOMINE ❞
( word count ) not too much, I typed it at 3 AM^^ ( status ) Ep<3 ( outfit ) above^^! ( place ) bakery
( notes ) Monk<3 ( credits ) ( m u f f i n ) of Caution!

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES