• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Oh, Azelma my dear, Caspar
Fang Bulleton
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE]
Student, Guitarist
Male
5'9'
135 LBS
District Nine
17-September 11 • 210 Moneys

Soph

Love songs. Fang had a lot of inspiration lately. When he closed his eyes, he imagined Azelma's face and the lyrics appeared in his head.

My belle of the night
you eyes are always bright
and when I see you my heart will melt

my belle of the night
your smile make me cry
and I want to live with you, forever...

Fang was actually proud of himself. He was singing loudly, playing his guitar, with a stupid grin on his face.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [WWW] [ICQ] [AIM] [YIM] [MSN]
^
Casper Neexson
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE]
Student, Band Member
Male
5'7"
142 LBS
District Nine
17-September 11 • 140 Moneys

Leon

Fang seemed to be lovestruck. All he would go on about was Azelma. Azelma this, Azelma that. It was nice to see Fang happy, and Casper had to admit he was quite jealous. He'd love to have a girlfriend right now. Fang went on about Azelma so much that Casper even knew what she'd had for lunch yesterday.

They were sat in Casper's bedroom. Casper had been singing to a totally different song that they were supposed to be practicing, but then Fang said how the lyrics reminded him of Azelma, and then burst out into a song he'd made up about her. Casper's throat was getting a little bit sore anyway, so he welcomed the rest.

"You're crazy, Fang." Casper laughed and shook his head.
[PM]
^
Fang Bulleton
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE]
Student, Guitarist
Male
5'9'
135 LBS
District Nine
17-September 11 • 210 Moneys

Soph

Fang laughed and continued playing his words, adding more lyrics to his song. This was probably the fifth or sixth song he had composed for Azelma. And he could write more songs about her. He could write a song about the way she laughed, the way she walked, the way she combed her hair, the way she was reading a book....

" You think so, Caspar?" he asked quietly, starting to play a new song on his guitar.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [WWW] [ICQ] [AIM] [YIM] [MSN]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES