• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» The Way You Make Me Feel [Zane], Danni [D9]
Surie Lie Lohende
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE]
part time student
Female
121 lbs LBS
District Nine
4-June 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

Surie Lie Lohende had been at home all day reading some of her school books. She had been planning on getting a education, a proper one. She wasn’t planning on walking around home all the time. She glanced out of the window as she closed her books, her parents should be home soon. She pushed the chair back, and walked over too the own and set the food into it, it was some kind of bird. She threw a look out of the window again, before she picked up two forks and two knifes. Placing it at the table for her parents, she wasn’t sure if her siblings was coming home or not. She took down two plates too and placed it at the table. She herself wasn’t going too have anything too eat, she had just warmed up something else and had that 20 minutes ago or so. As she was finished setting the table, she walked over too the kitchen window and looked out of it. Letting her thoughts run off freely.

For some odd reason her thoughts went too Zane, they seemed to be doing that lately no, not just lately they had for a while. They had been with him for as long as she could remember, she still remembered the time she had wanted too ask if he wanted too go with her too this kind of prom thing, but she didn’t dare to ask him. So she had went there either way with some boy from her class, it hadn’t been fun, not at all. She had just been sitting there. The day after the prom she had decided too change things, so she had walked up too him and talked with him. She didn’t get it but her feelings for him had just gotten stronger. She had kind of hoped that her feelings would go away when she got to know him and his family, but they were all so lovely in Suries mind.

She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the door being opened and in stepped her parents. “You’ll need too take the chicken out of the own in 10 minutes” She said too her parents before she grabbed a hold of her black coat and put it on. “Where are you going?” her mother asked her, Surie looked at her mother before at the door, as if it had been a silly question. “your going over there again now are you?” She asked. Surie looked at her mum, before opening the door. “See you later” She called out. She just hoped that Zane had gotten home from work, that he wasn’t too tiered, that he had time too meet her. If not that was fine too, she’d just be a little disappointed.

As she walked closer too where he lived her heart beat faster, and faster for every step she took. She didn’t know what it was, but it was something about the way he made her feel. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but she knew that she liked that feeling. She finally reached the door and knocked on it. Just hoping he was home.

Surie's outfit

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Havvie
[PM]
^
Zane Maddox
 Posted: Jun 9 2012, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE]
Food Technician
Male
6'2
193 LBS
District Nine
28-February 12 • 135 Moneys

Danni

user posted image
Zane had woken up early that day to plan a few things for one of their annual family dinners, writing recipes in his journal and cooking up said recipes. He had to run out to get items from the stores once they opened, twice, and both times he had forgotten something but decided to wait to go out for a little while longer. He donned his white apron which was tied in front of him and was stark white from repeated washes at Tawny’s. It was one thing he loved and didn’t want to get another one until it had holes in it like the last one which he didn’t throw away until just three months prior.

He stood at the counter in his house and chopped away at vegetables of varying colors, reds, greens, yellows, a few of everything he could get from the market. A small smile was lingering on his lips as he got to do one of his favorite things, and he couldn’t help it. A few of his siblings sat at the table watching with awe, loving the way he moved swiftly but gracefully through his recipes. His preparation was an art, it was like being in a trance for him and something beautiful to others.

”Hand me the orange pepper please.” He uttered softly with a quick smirk to one of his siblings before turning back to cutting his vegetables. Then an orange pepper appeared at his side and he began to core and chop it into slices then little chunks. ”Thank you.” He muttered before dropping the knife and piling the peppers into his hand and placing them in a bowl that already had a few seasonings in it. When he finished with that he went to get another one of his ingredients and stopped, that was the one he forgot.

He huffed and threw his hands up, ”I give up! I forget all the ingredients!” He chuckled and shook his head at his siblings before dropping his hands and wiping them on his apron. ”Looks like I’m heading back out guys. I’ll be back in a few. Be good.” He murmured, knowing his mother would keep them in check for now. She wasn’t the best mother when it came to discipline but she kept them from getting hurt. He headed into the living room where he dropped all of his belongings and picked up his backpack to slip some money out of which went right into his pocket.

When that was all set he placed it back down and headed to the front door pulling it open just as a knock happened. His eyes fell on a girl that stood fairly tall on his doorstep, a girl that he knew very well, Surie Lohende. He blinked a few moments in a pause before finally speaking, ”Surie!” He uttered out before stepping back so she had more room instead of him breathing right on her face. ”Hi. What-What are you doing here?” He questioned in a stuttering way before blushing lightly.

This was another one of those three girls that he ever fancied. Tawny, Vesper, and Surie. The three girls were special to him in many ways, and were girls he would never forget. He had hoped to marry one, one day but that hadn’t happened yet. He hadn’t even done anything besides have a date with Vesper and be best friends with Tawny, maybe Surie was the one.

Every time he looked at her his heart raced, it skipped a beat, it did everything it should for someone he cared for. ”I’m sorry, that was rude of me… I was just about to the head to the market, I’m cooking. You’re welcome to join me! Please actually? I’d like some company, and you could even come to dinner.” He stuttered and went on; he just kept going when he was nervous.

He lifted his arm and put a hand on his face as his blush deepened, ”Sorry…” He mumbled.

Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Surie Lie Lohende
 Posted: Jun 10 2012, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE]
part time student
Female
121 lbs LBS
District Nine
4-June 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

"Surie!" hearing him saying her name made her smile, her smile felt so warm so happy, thought he seemed rather suprised too see her, or maybe he hadn't expected anyone too be at his door right now? She wondered to herself, before he continued to talk. ”Hi. What-What are you doing here?” she watched him, and saw that his cheeks was blushing slightly, in some pink shade. Maybe it had been a bad idea going there now? Thought hearing him stuttering was kind of cute, she couldn't remember hearing him stuttering before. Thought she shaked the thoughts away and tried too think of a answer for his question.

Before she had the chance to answer him, he continued. It kind of felt like a relif as she hadn't got a excuse for going there except for wanting too meet him? Was that even an excuse, she could feel her heart beating at every word he said. ”I’m sorry, that was rude of me… I was just about to the head to the market, I’m cooking. You’re welcome to join me! Please actually? I’d like some company, and you could even come to dinner.”He asked her too come with him to the marked? He really wanted her company? Yes she wanted too join him, to keep him with company! She'd love too spend time with him, it had kind of been the reason of why she had been heading over too him in the first place. "Sorry" She bit her lips slightly hearing him saying he was sorry.

"You've got nothing to be sorry about Zane" Surie replied too him with a soft smile on her face dirrected too him. A part of her wanted too play hard too ask, but the other part of her was just happy he had asked her, it kind of showed that he wanted too spend time with her! That had too count for something right? To her it did count as something! "I'd love too keep you with company" she added looking over at him, before she looked down at the ground blushing her cheeks turning slightly pink.

Maybe i'd love to was to much? She'd need to give him a proper answer on the dinner offer. Sure she'd love too eat dinner with them, but at the other hand she had had something smaller too eat before she left, before her parents had gotten home, and she didn't want too ruin theire dinner. "I would love to join you for dinner, but I don't want to step on anyones toes,or ruin your dinner" Surie explained after some seconds. Thought she was more then ready to join him down at the marked.

"ready to go?"

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Havvie
[PM]
^
Zane Maddox
 Posted: Jun 25 2012, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE]
Food Technician
Male
6'2
193 LBS
District Nine

Danni

user posted imageuser posted image
It was different this time, it felt different. Blushing due to the girl that was in front of him felt so different than it had with any of the others. Tawny was like his sister, but she wasn’t at the same time. She was one of those untouchables that came into a person’s life and couldn’t leave because if they did the other couldn’t survive. If Tawny ever left him, in any way, he wouldn’t be able to go on with life… she meant so much more than anyone in his life, anyone that he had ever cared for. He was up there with his family and he needed someone else there as well to fill the void in his heart, the one that longed to be loved. To be loved in a different way than Tawny did, in a different way than his family did…

When he noticed the light pink blush that appeared on her cheeks he smiled in a way he hadn’t in a long time. She was blushing because he spazzed out in front of her, something that didn’t happen often. Most people just tended to ignore him or make fun of it but the girl that was with him now just blushed and played it off. That had to be a good thing… right?

”Well, but, okay… I just… just hate to be so overwhelming sometimes. I talk too much…” He uttered before lifting his hand from his face to scratch the back of his head. A light smile again appearing on his lips, this time though it was a sheepish one. One of his signature smiles, one that girls swooned over when they were younger but now… now he felt old, felt that his life was going too quickly. He didn’t have a girl to call his own, he didn’t have a wife or fiancé… he didn’t have kids, nothing was the way he wanted it.

The only girl he had ever had was Tawny and everyone else knew it, and was expecting them to be married with kids once they were legal. But no, they were just friends, the best friends anyone could ever see. They were so close and they shared everything, it was odd… something that not many people had. It was a once in a lifetime relationship that he knew he would never regret, never wish it never was.

Surie… she would definitely come in the middle of them but it would be different, she would take that part of his heart that needed to belong somewhere. Hopefully it would happen, maybe it would… he just didn’t know right now.

”You would? Really? Thank you! Now maybe I won’t look like such a loser.” He chuckled and let his arm drop down, stepping onto his porch near Surie but keeping his distance. He didn’t want to get too close to her, maybe she didn’t like him like that…

Then when she began to explain why she shouldn’t come to dinner he cut her off, putting his hand up. ”No, you would definitely not be doing such a thing. It’d be my pleasure Surie. Definitely.” He murmured before once again letting his arm drop and motioning for her to follow him as he stepped down from the porch. He didn’t want her to think she wasn’t welcomed because she definitely was, she was definitely welcomed in his life.

He honestly hadn’t realized how much he appreciated her, how much he had actually liked her. ”So, um, how have you been? We haven’t seen each other in a few days. I’ve well, kind of missed your presence.” He spoke gently, wishing he could be closer to her without scaring her.

It was odd, but he just wanted to be near her. Get to know her more than he knew the other girls, get to know her as much as he knew Tawny. He looked at her as they walked but quickly flicked his eyes away so that she wouldn’t see him staring, or at least he tried… he wasn’t too good at being discreet.

Outfit

[OOC/SORRRRRRRY that it took so long Patsy. I’m trying to get back into the swing of things!]

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Surie Lie Lohende
 Posted: Jun 26 2012, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE]
part time student
Female
121 lbs LBS
District Nine
4-June 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

”You would? Really? Thank you! Now maybe I won’t look like such a
loser.No, you would definitely not be doing such a thing. It’d be my pleasure Surie. Definitely.” Surie listened to what he was saying, Why would he look like a looser? He definitely was not a looser! She nodded slightly. "I'd love too be there and help you not to be a looser" she said with a soft smile on her face. She loved his family they were so nice always so welcoming. She felt really welcome there, she felt welcome everywhere where Zane was. She bit her lips before she looked over at him, as he continued too speak. She didn't mind him speaking so much, she loved hearing his voice, it was so claming it made her relax feel safe. No one else did that, she felt safe around him, safe like she never did when she was alone or with anyone else.

”So, um, how have you been? We haven’t seen each other in a few days. I’ve well, kind of missed your presence.” He had missed her!?! Surie could feel her heart skipping a beat as he said it, it had to mean something right? She wondered to herself. She could feel her cheeks burning and turning light pink. "i've been okay, been kind of busy with helping running earands around," She said and took a deep breath before she looked over at him again. "i've missed spending time with you, the days has been kind of... empty" It was true, the days without zane to talk too or hang out with. It was like the days didn't have any meaning. "how have you been?"

She asked him keeping her eyes at him, studing him before she let her eyes travel around at the buidlings, she looked at her own house before she continued too walk with him. All of a sudden some dogs came running towards them followed by a gang of children. Surie took a step closer too Zane to avoid being ran into by the dogs and the children but, instead of landing peacefully she tripped in Zanes dirrection. She wasn't sure if he'd catch her or not. She hoped he would catch her, if not it would become embarrasing.

She really liked Zane but she didn't know how she could tell him that It wasn't like she could just say it straight out was it? All the things running through her head as she was tripping in Zane's dirrection.

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Havvie
[PM]
^
Zane Maddox
 Posted: Jun 27 2012, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE]
Food Technician
Male
6'2
193 LBS
District Nine

Danni

user posted imageuser posted image
Zane chuckled lightly and allowed a smile to slip back onto his lips, ”I’ve been back and forth to the market several times already. I’m sure they think I’m a loser who can’t remember simple ingredients. I’ve got to start writing it down before I go…” He murmured softly while turning head to look back at Surie, watching her bite her lip as he spoke. Did she do that because of him…? She couldn’t be, could she…? Well then.

He didn’t want to take his eyes off of her right now; he just wanted to watch every move she made. Even if it meant him walking into something he didn’t want to. When she spoke his eyes honed in on her lips before tearing himself away from it to look at her face and with the blush that tinted there he looked away. His eyes cast to the ground as his own blush crept up his neck and onto his cheeks. ”That doesn’t sound too fun.” He whispered lightly, his head snapping up when she took a deep breath. She seemed fine though, it just seemed like a deep breath before she said something embarrassing, but what could be so?

"I've missed spending time with you, the days has been kind of... empty"

His step faltered and his mouth hung open a bit, he blinked, trying to recover from what she had said as he looked toward the ground. It hit him like a ton of bricks, had she really said that? He hadn’t had anyone say that besides Tawny, and… this wasn’t Tawny.

”R-R-really?” He stuttered before looking at her finally, his heart jumping into his throat as it pounded away. He basically ignored her next question wanting his own answer before he continued, had she truly missed him? That would be something for him, he’d feel more comfortable with her if she really had. It’d be basically what he had hoped for with her.

Then before he knew what was happening kids were running by and Surie was falling into him. His arms instantly found themselves around her, keeping her from falling to the ground. His eyes caught hers briefly as he lifted her up, closer to him and away from anything that could harm her. He didn’t remove his arms however when she was back on her feet, he tightened them protectively.

”You have to be more careful Surie.” He whispered, his eyes slowly traveling from her eyes to her lips. He shifted his stance so that he was standing more comfortably as his face traveled towards hers, he knew what he was doing, and he didn’t want to stop it.

His lips met hers at that moment, his heart still pounding in his throat. Was he really doing this? Was he really kissing Surie?

Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Surie Lie Lohende
 Posted: Jun 27 2012, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE]
part time student
Female
121 lbs LBS
District Nine
4-June 12 • 0 Moneys

Patsy

”You have to be more careful Surie.” He whispered,, she could feel his strong hands around her. He hadn't let her fall to the ground, he had catched her. His hands around her tightly, and closer too him then what she had been when they walked. She looked shortly into his eyes as he whispered that she had to be more careful. She liked hearing him speak, hearing him say her name. She looked down slightly blushing, he was right. But it felt kind of nice to know that he had catched her, and that he was holding around her. "I know," She answered him whispering.

She closed her eyes, he was kind of right but look where being not carefull had gotten her! In his protective hands, still holding around her even after they were both standing on theire own two feet. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster. Moving her eyes from the ground and till his face again, hoping she wasn't blushing to badly. She liked too feel his hands around her, it made her feel safe, like everything was gone. Like they were the only one who exicsted there.

Suddenly she felt his lips against hers. It was kind of a suprise, but He kissed her?!? He really kissed her. She moved her hand up too his cheek and ran her hand lovinly down his cheek before placing her hand around his neck instead. Her lips against his, kissing him back carefully. It all seemed so unreal it felt like a dream, like a dream comming true. Her mind wasn't there, it was in its own little Surie and Zane world. She really was kissing him. He liked her? He wouldnt kiss her if he didn't like her right, like more then a friend.

She pulled back slightly, breaking the kiss. She looked at him a bright smile appering on her face as she looked at him again. Her heart was still beating in twice its tempo. Maybe it was because he held aaround her? Maybe? It was because she had kissed him back, and she liked it. It had felt great too kiss him."If I was more careful, I might not have gotten to do this" She studyied his face some before she leant closer too him again, letting her lips meet his.

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Havvie
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES