• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» These Shoes Were Made For Running, Tag: Bette! :D
Mathyas Jukes
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE]
Student/Career
Male
5'8
170 LBS
District One
26-December 13 • 75 Moneys

Bette

“Nice pick. Those heels out there are sassy!” he exclaimed with an exaggerated finger-snapping gesture to illustrate his point clearly to the supposed groom of some lucky high heel shoe out there. Mathyas then lowered his voice to a whisper and told Mercurius in a dramatic voice, “plus, I hear that a lot of the doorbells have been sleeping around lately.” He nodded seriously. “Such a shame, huh? There ‘re some pretty nice lookin’ doorbells out there.” There were the nice, fancy-shmancy silver and gold ones that were commonly seen back in District 1 (they mostly weren’t real silver and gold, though, to his knowledge, because who the heck would waste their money on something that stupid? Really, doorbells were otherwise completely useless hunks of metal aside from their one main goal: making a chiming noise when one pushed the button. Then again, there were people out there that would waste their hard-earned money on crap like that, Mathyas never understood them), and then there were the basic ones, but the latter weren’t always fun to look at. In fact, they were plain boring most of the time. At least get something a little less standardized than that!

“Now you’re really getting it! Congratulations on losing your newbie status,” he chuckled as he was shot back with a question equally as strange as the ones Mathyas had been coming up with. “Huh, lemme think about that one.” He pondered over it thoughtfully before coming to a conclusion and answering. “The dog, probably. I love dogs, even though doing that would be really gross. But I am not going to lick peanut butter off of some random hobo’s feet. At least the dogs are too stupid to realize what’s going on. The hobo would just be really freaked out. I don’t want a crazy hobo after my life, thanks.” He laughed at the thought, though he had to admit that if he was experiencing it at the moment, it would be terrifying! Hobos could be scary when they wanted to be, you know. Especially the crazy, angry ones. Those ones could even scare Mathyas, the muscled D1 career who had trained in weaponry all his life. He could take out a hobo, but still! They were like clowns with the fear factor: mostly harmless but freaky nonetheless.

“All right, I guess it’s my turn now,” he added in, pressing a finger to his lip in thought as he generated a question from the more strange parts of his mind. “If you were forced to go to a ball dressed up as and pretending to be a girl, what would you do when you got there? And it’s not something you could escape out of.”

--------------------
user posted image
Many thanks to &themoon @ The Dark Arts for this ^
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four
14-December 13 • 405 Moneys

Tony

Mercurius thought for a second.. He'd refuse to put on a dress. But since he had to do it, we shrugged. "I'd probably see what kissing a guy felt like I guess," he said. He was a little curious, what is own lips felt like. He put his fingers in a pinching position, and squeezed his lips together to make himself look like a duck. "DUCK FACE!" he said with a laugh. "And I would see how many compliments I could get, and how many people would really think I was a girl." he stated. He wondered what he'd ask Mathyas. The same thing? "What would you do?" he asked.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

/*Button & "Defying Gravity" Set By Me.
------------
user posted image
This Signature Is By MARC*/ user posted image
[PM]
^
Mathyas Jukes
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE]
Student/Career
Male
5'8
170 LBS
District One

Bette

Mathyas couldn’t answer the first statement, due to his own lack of such experiences. He had, in fact, never been kissed from either a boy or a girl, though this was by choice. He’d never really given a care about crap like that, thinking it was just needlessly complicating. Sure, he wouldn’t say no to a chance to find someone like that, but really, it wasn’t anybody that he had known. Yeah, most of the girls at school thought that he was cute for his cheeky smile and multicoloured hair, but when it came to personality? He tended to scare people off, mostly on purpose because he thought it was hilarious. But, either way, that wasn’t much of a concern for him now. So, he just let Mercurius go on with his answer.

Mathyas laughed out upon hearing/seeing Mercurius’ random duck face, and had quite happy to have made one of his own in return. Okay, it could now be decided, this guy was on Mathyas’ Not-Boring list. Though, he had to wonder if his own insanity was contagious. If so, he had by now infected the other, perhaps causing his not-boringness. Whoops, too late now. No regrets were had if such was even somehow the case.

“I would pretend I was one of my sisters,” he answered. “And then have her pretend to be me (with the right convincing, of course). I think we could totally pull it off, my sisters and I are triplets after all!” Now that would be a funny thought, though he wasn’t sure if they actually could pull it off, being fraternal. Bethan and Tyene had their differences, though they did occasionally switch between acting as themselves and each other, mostly due to Mathyas’ encouragement (it was funny when people believed them). “Other than that, I would show off my hot body in a dress.” He began laughing harder this time, shaking his head. “Okay, I would look horrible in a dress, I admit.” That, he had no problem admitting, mostly because he didn’t want to wear one anyway. He identified himself as a man, thank you very much, and wasn’t one to start cross dressing. He’d leave the dresses to the girls (and the cross dressers) with not a single protest.

“Okay, so another question,” he was back to being in deep thought, faking being wicked serious about the whole thing. “Would you rather live in a giant boot or a giant bucket?”

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

Merc laughed. Mathyas was a little out of it, but at least he knew how to have a good conversation and carry it. Maybe that was a "talent" of his. A giant boot.. or a giant bucket.. "I think that I would rather live in a giant bucket, because the giant's foot hasn't been in it, and it doesn't stink, so yeah." he said. Mercurius decided to make up his own crazy question. "Would you rather eat dirt or eat mud?" he asked.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mathyas Jukes
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 06:01 PM
[QUOTE]
Student/Career
Male
5'8
170 LBS
District One

Bette

“But what if the giant uses his bucket to mop the floors of his house? That would be uncomfortable,” Mathyas nodded seriously. Though really, he could understand the reasoning that the other gave him, though he wasn’t expecting it. “Then again, he’d also probably step on you in the boot. So yeah, uncomfortable living styles either way.” Why was he putting such thought into this? Mathyas laughed out loud both at his own expense and just for the fun of it, because it was a rather amusing conversation. Definitely entertaining, if one asked him. “The shoe would be kinda suffocating too.” This was a little afterthought of his. Mathyas just felt that he had to state his own opinion on the matter, whether one cared or not what said answer was was not actually an issue. One would have to deal and hear it anyway, because in case it wasn’t evident from the start, Mathyas really, really liked to talk. And when he talked, he talked, as in he went on and on and on. Question time it was, now!

“Well, if you ask me, both are probably disgusting,” he answered honestly, though he gave the question some thought. “It’s basically deciding between this dry crap and some slop. Yum. I would saaaay, the dirt, probably. Yeah, it would be dry, but mud is just revolting. I don’t even have to try it to know. It just gives of that vibe where it’s revolting, you know?” He was pretty sure that he was making no sense right about now, but people didn’t usually try to make sense of his words, so he didn’t even care anymore. Regardless of whether Mercurius actually understood what he was saying, he was going on anyway. “I mean, dirt’s dirt, and it’s pretty disgusting too, but when you add water, you get mud. You’d think that adding water would make it better, but it doesn’t. Now it just changes texture and becomes all sloppy and makes squelching noises when you poke it and just ew.” This has been ‘Wise Words of Wisdom’ by Mathyas Jukes, tune in next time to see what wise words of wisdom-ly wisdom he says next! Wisely!

“Myyy tuuurn,” he sang, acting fairly happy about this new fact of his. Now this one had to be a good one. What was he going to ask? It took him a few long pauses to figure it out, but he had it, his question was there. “If you had to watch one thing on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be? A fat guy eating a hamburger, or a fat guy going swimming in a speedo?” That one held a new record.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mercurius Bellomi
 Posted: Mar 24 2014, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5'11"
138 LBS
District Four

Tony

Mathyas was starting to grow on Merc. He usually doesn't have friends like this. Wild, very "out there" so to speak. But maybe it's time that he became more open to different types of people. After all, he, himself, is different, is he not? The gay thing, plus his name, he's just different in general, almost the very definition.

Mercurius laughed loudly. "But wouldn't the water add more of a nutritious value? I know what you mean, but dirt, is dirty is it not? And wouldn't you get more sick eating dirt than eating mud?" he asked. Merc put a huge smirk on his face. This was starting to become a fun game. The next question was a no brainer-- "A fat guy swimming in a speedo." he said. "It's more entertaining. Watching someone eat is.. weird.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES