• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Dates, Activity, Important Information, READ!
Dr. Gemgebralth Taylor
 Posted: Dec 20 2014, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE]
Dungeon Master
Male
5'9"
x LBS
Capitol
2-November 10 • 30249 Moneys

Gem

Here’s an update on the time frame, dates, activity guidelines and important information.

The Bloodbath will start on Monday, December 29th at 9:00 PM. The time might change based upon the work schedule of the Gamemakers since we have to be present in order to actually run the Bloodbath. It’s also very likely that we’re going to alter the Bloodbath a little so that it functions differently than your standard Bloodbath given the unusual (and super exciting) nature of this Hunger Games.

List of Dates
    Skill Stations – 12/23
    Weapon Bonuses – 12/23
    Application Penalty Enacted – 12/23
    Private Training Session Start – 12/21
    Private Training Session Due – 12/26
    Interview Start – 12/21
    Interview Due – 12/21
    Bloodbath Start – 12/29

*Application Penalty means that any characters made after that date will have a decreased starting HP. This is to make it fair so that those made when the arena information is up do not have an advantage.

Activity Guidelines
    Every Hunger Games, we require a certain amount of activity from the tributes during Prep Week. This is to ensure that people are putting the proper amount of time and energy into characters. We wouldn’t want someone who isn’t very active to win the Hunger Games.

I would like all tributes to have 15 posts during Prep Week. This includes all in character posts that take place in the training centre (and living quarters). This excludes out of character posts, posts in IC chat, and posts made in other locations, such as back in the districts.

However, characters who have at least 10 posts are probably in decent shape, too. Might have some HP subtracted, but not tons.

Just so you know, I do include private training sessions and interviews into this calculation. So if you get 13 posts and you do both the private training session and interview, you’re golden. However, be aware that if you make all of your posts on one day and then don’t post again for the entirety of the Prep Week, you’ll be monitored extra closely to make sure that you’re consistently active during the Hunger Games.

There are no activity minimums for bloodbath characters because they’re going to die in the Bloodbath.

Important Information
  • Make sure that you are active with your characters. Now is the time to build up your characters, make connections, and form alliances. You don’t want your characters going into the Hunger Games not really “knowing” anyone else, right? Right.

• I am taking extra characters for plot-related reasons. So if you see me with 3,000 characters, that’s why. That said, if you want another character and you only have 1 or 2 characters, please do so. But make sure that if you take more, you’re doing it because you’re active and not to take “open” characters. Leave the open characters open if you can’t handle them. I have plans for the leftovers. Evil, evil plans…

• If anyone has any PB ideas for the remaining Bloodbath characters, please let me know. You can post here. We need to make the icons for them, but I don’t know what PBs to choose so I’m being kind of slow about it. Curse me for not being up to date on pop culture!

Okay, I think that’s it. You guys are awesome, so let’s make this a fantastic Hunger Games.

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Vee
 Posted: Dec 20 2014, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE]
Moleman
Male
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
31-January 14 • 430 Moneys

Vee

PBs for the BBs

Boy #6 (James Sunderland) - Dane DeHaan
Girl #7 (Martha Frost) - Shakyla Ramsey
Boy #8 (Rye Harper) - Andre Kim
Girl #10 (Gabrielle Amira) - Lulu Antariksa
Boy #14 (Calumet Mayes) - George Hard
Girl #16 (June Barley) - Phillippa Bywater

Tell me how this looks?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
Vee
 Posted: Dec 28 2014, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE]
Moleman
Male
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
31-January 14 • 430 Moneys

Vee

Tribute Tracker Photos

James:

CODE
https://33.media.tumblr.com/e64310fa4f257d271f733d98ff34f163/tumblr_nhb7pcjMeT1tb8fwlo3_100.jpg

Martha:

CODE
https://38.media.tumblr.com/695f7752693876a1a9b46cfef227e8e4/tumblr_nhb7pcjMeT1tb8fwlo5_100.png

Rye:

CODE
https://31.media.tumblr.com/b2beb6e502448b69711c88b50cf09a4d/tumblr_nhb7pcjMeT1tb8fwlo6_100.jpg

Gabrielle:

CODE
https://38.media.tumblr.com/fa114f18b1951ede81d41fe8d23c772d/tumblr_nhb7pcjMeT1tb8fwlo2_100.jpg

Calumet:

CODE
https://33.media.tumblr.com/838ddd41bf32065f60411fa2dc0ddedc/tumblr_nhb7pcjMeT1tb8fwlo1_100.jpg

June:

CODE
https://33.media.tumblr.com/5acabcb5c483b449cb016d50962e08eb/tumblr_nhb7pcjMeT1tb8fwlo4_100.jpg

This post has been edited by Vee: Dec 28 2014, 12:36 PM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES