• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» need some air, open
Ronan Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE]
91st Games
Male
5'10"
x LBS
District Five
10-November 10 • 8885 Moneys

Gem

Genevieve walked away, and Ronan promised himself that he'd bleach his lips later to get the District One taste off of them. And then it occurred to him that Genevieve was the first person he'd kissed in a long time, and maybe the last person he would, too. The thought was troubling for many reasons, so he instead addressed Hazel.

"Yeah, dunno what her problem is," he said. Then he grinned. "Hope you're not too jealous."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

victor of 91st Games || arena: ancient castle

Ro is cripple in a wheelchair. If Gem makes this character walk, it's because Gem has issues. Feel free to call Gem out in the cbox because it's not the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-DptWf5Z4o (turn down volume)
[PM]
^
Hazel Burnett
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a
24-January 11 • 310 Moneys

Ali

Hazel laughed again at Ronan's comment. She was just in a laughing mood today. "I'll try to get over it," she joked. "Speaking of Uaithne, how's he doing? I haven't really talked to him in a few days." Hazel worried about him. Ronan going to the Games had obviously traumatized the boy enough, now that he'd gone himself... She really hoped he held up ok. Because as any victor knows, once you're out of the arena, the real hell begins.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ronan Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE]
91st Games
Male
5'10"
x LBS
District Five

Gem

Ronan shrugged. "He'll live," he said simply. Easy enough. They'd all live. They'd all have nightmares for the rest of their lives, but they'd live until old age. It was a cruel trade-off: physical security or mental stability. A resident in Panem could only have one . . . if he was lucky. At night while Ronan read magazines and drifted off into troubled slumber, he always heard Uaithne screaming in his sleep from the next room. Ronan never bothered Uaithne; it was nothing he could help him with, and besides, Ronan had his own insomnia to deal with. He supposed it was the same for any victor. Though he was unsure about the Careers. They wanted to be in the arena badly, but once they were there, did they face the same mental challenges that the other Tributes faced? Did they return home in the end and cry themselves to sleep? Needless to say, Ronan wasn't looking forward to sleeping in a giant evacuation centre, and he didn't know any victor who would be able to sleep through the night.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Ro is cripple in a wheelchair. If Gem makes this character walk, it's because Gem has issues. Feel free to call Gem out in the cbox because it's not the first time.

[PM]
^
Hazel Burnett
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a

Ali

"He'll live." It was a good an answer as any. The nightmares were horrible. The constant need to please the Capitol was suffocating. The faces of those he'd killed would haunt him for the rest of him lives. However, Uaithne would, like everyone else eventually learn to get through each day. But like Ronan, Hazel wasn't looking forward to trying to sleep in the evacuation center. Not only had she noticed quite a few other victors setting up cots in her room (victors always made lovely slumber party guests), but sleeping anywhere near other people stressed Hazel out considerably. At home, she was unable to sleep at all without barricading the door with a chair, terrified that someone will do to her what she did to all the careers in the arena all those years ago. "Fair enough," she answered. Hazel did a sweep of the patch of land, looking at all the random bystanders. "Too many damn people her..." she muttered.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ronan Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE]
91st Games
Male
5'10"
x LBS
District Five

Gem

"I bet they have cameras everywhere," Ro said darkly. "Welcome to the 98th Hunger Games."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

[PM]
^
Hazel Burnett
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a

Ali

"At least if this were the Hunger Games they'd let us have weapons... I just know that before too long, someone's gonna crack and start attacking people and everyone that isn't good at hand to hand going to be completely helpless."

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ronan Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE]
91st Games
Male
5'10"
x LBS
District Five

Gem

Ro whipped a knife out of his pocket and grinned at Hazel. "What did you say about weapons?" he asked.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

[PM]
^
Hazel Burnett
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a

Ali

Hazel was only mildly surprised when Ronan pulled out a knife. Of course he brought a knife. He's Ronan. "Put that away before a Peacekeeper sees," she said through a slight laugh. Then, after a moment, "You wouldn't happen to have brought two, would you?"

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ronan Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE]
91st Games
Male
5'10"
x LBS
District Five

Gem

"If I had a second, d'you think I'd give it to you?" he asked with a snort. Though truth bet told, he had an even larger knife stowed in his boot. And Uaithne had a knife, too. "Besides, I'm a victor. I don't think they'd care."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

[PM]
^
Hazel Burnett
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a

Ali

"Not even if I asked nicely?" she asked, giving him her most dazzling smile, which admittedly wasn't very dazzling. Especially since she was soaking wet and covered in mud. "And trust me, they care. They took both of mine..." She felt so vulnerable without a knife. If there were any time to give victors special treatment, it'd be now.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ronan Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE]
91st Games
Male
5'10"
x LBS
District Five

Gem

He grinned. "Guess it's a good thing you're roomies with Uaithne and me, huh?" he said. Oh yeah, that would be great. Three victors sharing a small space at night. Maybe they'd all wake up screaming bloody murder while everyone was sleeping. He gave Hazel a wink. "Don't worry; I'll keep you safe."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

[PM]
^
Hazel Burnett
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a

Ali

"Yep. Sleeping's gonna be even more fun than usual tonight," she remarked, feeling a bit bad for the fifty or so people that had to share a room with them. "You're my night in shining armor," she joked. "As long as you two are the only armed ones..." She looked around at all her fellow evacuees, imagining each one with some kind of pointy object coming up and stabbing her in the heart. "It's like a big old victor sandwich."

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ronan Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE]
91st Games
Male
5'10"
x LBS
District Five

Gem

Ronan doubted that they were the only ones armed. He would bet money on the District One girl having a weapon of some sort, or maybe creating one of her own. Hell, maybe she'd make a rope out of her armpit hair to strangle them all while they slept. Oh, wait, nevermind, victors didn't sleep. There went that theory.

"What, you think I can't take out an armed attacker?" Ro asked, slightly offended, but not caring enough to be fully offended. Hell, he'd been attacked enough recently and had the bruises to prove it. Would have owned Genevieve previously if it wasn't for the unfair kick to the crotch.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

[PM]
^
Hazel Burnett
 Posted: Mar 12 2011, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
n/a
N/A
N/A LBS
n/a

Ali

"I have complete faith that you could take down an armed a opponent. I don't have complete faith that I could. I probably couldn't take down an armed opponent if I had a shotgun." Hazel really needed to learn how to fight. Even though victors were promised complete physical safety for the rest of their lives, believing that would require having some amount of trust in not only the Capitol, but the rest of the people in the districts. That was't something she was willing to do. The amount of fights Uaithne and Ronan got into were proof if it. Alright, maybe not Ronan. He usually brought those upon himself. But even that one- rather big- incident with Genevieve sneaking into Uaithne's room and trying to kill him with a sword was proof enough that assuming you're safe just because the Capitol says you are is stupid.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ronan Callahan
 Posted: Mar 12 2011, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE]
91st Games
Male
5'10"
x LBS
District Five

Gem

Ronan slipped the knife away. He doubted the peacekeepers would care, but just in case he ran into one that decided a knife warranted a full-body search, he decided to play it careful. Ro would need his knives in case crazy District One came back for blood. And speaking of which, where was Uaithne? Although his brother carried a knife on him now, he couldn't help but get overprotective when it came to Uaithne's wellbeing.

"I hope they give us good food," Ronan said. Whatever they were actually talking about had vanished from his mind.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES