• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Fun in the Sun, Any Callahans and Turmaces that want to.
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five
11-November 10 • 315 Moneys

Gem

"No," he said. He wrenched his arm out of her grasp. The last thing he wanted was to meet two more people playing this game; it would make it three against one, and if they dared to start ganging up on him about Lilly. . . . Well, he didn't know what would happen, and that alone scared him. "Sorry about your face. Goodbye."

Uaithne turned and headed for the door.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
27-February 11 • 315 Moneys

Marmacet

Felicity waved her arms in panic, and threw herself in between Uaithne and the door, arms spread wide apart. "If not Them and Aster, Mr. and Mrs. O'Shea - I mean Callahan!" She snorted in annoyance at herself. Felicity really needed to get used to her adopted parents new - old! - name.

[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

Uaithne shook his head. He balled his hands into fists, but shoved them into his pockets before he could consider using them against the girl. In the Games, attacking someone like her was acceptable, but this wasn't the Games.

(Or was it?)

"Just leave," he growled. "Move."

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 12:24 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Uaithne was being stubborn, eh? Two could play at that game…

Felicity put her hands on Uaithne’s shoulders, and stared at him squarely in the eye. "No," she growled. "Not until I show you to our parents." Nuh-uh. This wasn't going to end badly. This was going to end with a happy reunion, and the Turmace’s and the Callahan’s would form together into one new, happy family.

It's gonna end like that, dammit.
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

No. This was some sort of cruel joke. It wasn't true.

Uaithne gave the girl a firm shove away from him and into the wall.

Wait, what?

"Are you--"

Any point in asking? He swallowed.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Felicity wished she wasn't so small; then Uaithne wouldn't find it so easy to keep shoving her around (literally).

She raised an eyebrow. "Am I what?" Felicity asked, cocking her head in confusion.
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 12:49 AM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

Uaithne hesitated. Well, now it seemed pretty dumb to ask. "Are you okay?"

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Felicity furrowed a brow. "I'm...I'm..." She pursed her lips. Was she really okay? The way Uaithne kept on brushing her off and calling her a liar was upsetting her deeply. Her shoulders slumped. Just be honest, Felicity... she told herself. "I need a hug," Felicity sighed. "Because everything's going completely and utterly wrong and...And…yeah…"

She looked up at him. "What about you, Uaithne? Are you feeling okay?"
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 01:20 AM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

He blinked, not expecting her to ask him that. He had inquired about her wellbeing because he had pushed her; he didn't even expect an answer delving into her emotional state, and he hoped that she wouldn't be too disappointed with his own answer.

"I'm fine," he said dully. "Now go away."

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Felicity glared at him. "No. You'll have to fight me first," she challenged. "That...or you could do the smart thing and let me prove to you that I'm your adopted sister!" Felicity crossed her arms over her chest, and huffed. "You’re gonna have to pick one of them, Uaithne. And I dare you to choose the first one.”
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 01:36 AM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

He could snap her neck.

He could.

Couldn't he?

Uaithne bit the inside of his cheek and tasted blood. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at the little girl. He didn't want to hurt her, though he already had. The bruise, the push. Who was to say that snapping her neck wasn't the next step? Nausea overwhelmed him, and he took a step back and shifted his weight. No, he wouldn't kill her.

What the hell was wrong with him? Why was he thinking these things?

"If you're really my adopted sister, you will leave me alone," he finally said. Before I do something I regret.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 02:06 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Felicity rolled her eyes. "Do you really think I'm an idiot, Uaithne? That doesn't prove anything. And besides, everybody knows that real little sisters never leave their older brothers alone." She smirked at him, but then it diminished back to a grim frown as she went back to the matter at hand. "Let me show you our parents and ultimately prove that I'm right and I'll give you a day off, okay?" Hopefully, Uaithne was a bargaining type.
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 02:10 AM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

Uaithne licked his lips nervously and shook his head. "No. . ." he said. Again, louder: "No."

His little sister was dead. Gone. She'd never return. He didn't know who this girl was, but she sure as hell wasn't his sister. His sister was Lilly Callahan, and she had died in the 97th Hunger Games--she had died so that Uaithne would have the strength to win. He couldn't replace her, and he wasn't going to try.

Uaithne gave the girl another long stare before he turned around and walked away into the rain.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Snorting, Felicity followed him out. "You can't just leave Uaithne!" she called after him. Luckily, she was fast, so despite his head start Felicity was already on his tail.

"You're going to have to decide whether or not you want to send me to the hospital, or come with me. You can't just leave," Felicity said in an enforcing tone, gesturing with her hands as she talked (and walked).
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 11 2011, 02:30 AM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

She would get bored, right? Tired, maybe. She was just a kid, and Uaithne didn't want to have to resort to violence against her. That's what the Capitol wanted, and he wouldn't give it to them. So instead he decided to ignore her as he walked through the rain. She'd wear herself out, then go find someone else to bother.

--------------------
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES