• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Fun in the Sun, Any Callahans and Turmaces that want to.
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
27-February 11 • 315 Moneys

Marmacet

Felicity didn't like the evacuation center at all. The damn Peacekeepers wouldn't let her keep her fake bloody axe and her whittling knife! What the hell was she supposed to do now!? Well, Felicity guessed that she could just sneak up behind someone and yell, "BOO!", but the most she would get was a flinch, not the beloved scream that was received when she jumped out wielding her fake axe.

She slunk through the halls and the rooms. Felicity was to share a room with her older siblings, Aster and Themistocles, for obvious reasons. But there would be others sharing the room, too. Who, she wasn’t certain yet, but Felicity wasn't going to welcome them with open arms. That was for sure

The young girl blinked as she discovered the outdoor porch, rain pounding down it, and was surprised to find someone standing in the downpour. Felicity crouched down, keeping a steady eye on him. She smirked. The guy didn't seem to notice her; maybe she could have a little bit of fun.

Smirking, Felicity snuck up to him, trying not to make a sound. She sprang up, pressing the palms of her hands against his back to make it seem like Felicity was about to him push him over. "RAAAAA!" she screeched.
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five
11-November 10 • 315 Moneys

Gem

Uaithne turned around and sent his fist into the face of his attacker.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

The blow to the face knocked the poor girl down. She let out a squeal of pain as she fell onto the floor, trying hard to breath. "You...you..." Felicity gasped. "You...jack-wagon!"

That just made everything feel better.
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

Uaithne's eyes widened and he jumped back when he saw the little girl fall to the ground. He had--he had punched a kid! Not just any kid, but a girl kid. Head pounding, he tried to think of what to do next. He had never just all-out punched anyone before, and not some little kid, either.

A short break on the patio had turned into chaos. Uaithne's knuckles ached dully, a reminder of what he had just done. But for a moment--just a moment--he wanted to shrug it off and walk away. That's what Ro would do. But Uaithne couldn't allow himself to do that, and he scrambled over to the little girl. Kneeling down next to her, he tried to get a better look at the damage he inflicted.

"I'm sorry," he begged. "Are you okay? I'm sorry."

The funny thing was that while he was next to her checking to make sure he hadn't broken her nose, it occurred to him with great clarity that he should pull out his knife and plunge it into her throat before she could get the upper hand. The sudden though startled him, and Uaithne went rigid in fear. How the hell could he even think something like that?

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Felicity felt a tinge of remorse as Uaithne apologized. Maybe the "jack-wagon" wasn't as bad as she had first believed?

After staring at him for a few moments, it dawned on Felicity who this guy was. Uaithne Callahan, this year's victor. Felicity squirmed slightly, remembering the letter she had discovered on her adopted parent's nightstand on that fateful day. Was it still in her pocket? Felicity shoved her hand into her pants pocket, and relaxed. It was still where she had put it this morning. Good.

“I’m, uh, fine…You’re Uaithne Callahan, right?” Felicity hesitantly confirmed. She grimaced. Should it be her who told Uaithne about his parents? She always imagined it would Them or Aster, or all the Turmace kids together talking with the Callahan’s. Felicity wasn't sure what to do, what to say. Dang it...
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

Uaithne shook the thought as quickly as he could and looked at the girl like a normal human being. No Hunger Games thoughts. No desire for blood. Just a young teen who happened to sneak up on him.

"Huh?" he asked, confused for a second before it finally registered what she said. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, I am. Are you sure you're okay?"

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

"Yes," Felicity replied tersely as she struggled onto her feet. She looked at him with uncertain eyes. "Uaithne. I'm gonna give birth. You're the father. I just thought you should know. Now let's get like Juno and make out anyway."

She twisted her face. Tell him or wait for Them or Aster? She would prefer it with Them or Aster. But when would the Turmace’s ever find Uaithne or Ronan in a sea of Panemites? They could wait for the flood to be over, yes...but it was best to get this whole ordeal over with.

"Um..." Felicity struggled to come up with the words. "I need you..." She stuffed her hand into her pocket and drew out the condolence letter that surrounded the death of Lilly Callahan, and handed it to him. "...to read this, and tell me what you think."
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

Uaithne frowned, but didn't fight as she put the paper into his hands. It was a letter of some sort, and he turned from the girl to the letter. Opening it up, he withdrew a piece of paper and a message addressed to his parents. He bit the inside of his cheek as he read the following words, offering condolence for the loss of Lilly.

This wasn't what Uaithne wanted to read right now, nor did he expect to read anything of the sort when the girl gave him the letter. He swallowed hard to keep the bile in his throat at bay, and he blinked as though he couldn't feel tears prickling his eyes. He knew that he couldn't do this every time someone mentioned his sister, and he did his best to control his emotions. Never would he get the opportunity to fully come to terms with her death, and he knew he couldn't live his life showing this weakness. Ronan was always better able to cope with these things, but then again, Lilly didn't die in his arms....

Shoving the letter back at the girl, he asked, "You know my parents?"

Err . . . what else did the letter mean? It was no secret that Uaithne's parents left six years ago.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Felicity nodded slowly. "They're my adopted parents," she said softly. "They took me in after my real parents died in a fire." Felicity hesitated. "I'm sorry, Uaithne."

Sorry? Sorry about what? Felicity wasn't sure; but the poor boy needed it. Felicity felt that reading a letter about his sister's death wasn't a very pleasant experience.
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

Uaithne stared hard at her as he tried to put it together. She had said it so plainly, so clearly, that it could only be a joke. He let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, okay," he said cautiously. He didn't know if she was put up to this or if she thought of it on her own, but it hurt. His parents may have left, but he had gotten over that. This wasn't adding salt to a wound that already healed; this was ripping open a scar and pouring in alcohol. If Lilly wasn't mentioned, it would be easy to shrug it off. Someone had to be behind this.

"Who put you up to this?" he continued.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Felicity was shocked. “Wha...wha...what!? Put...up!?" The words were so new to her, it was hard to say them. "I...I would never..."

She stepped back from Uaithne, pity turning into anger. "How...How could you!?" Sure, Felicity would admit that it was pretty low of her to scare people till they pissed their pants just for her own amusement (but it was just fun, she couldn’t stop it!), but bribed into bringing up a painful memory to a poor, tortured kid that was probably having a difficult time living in his new world!? Who did this jerk thing she was?

Hands shaking with rage and indignation, Felicity urged, "I know where my - our - parents are! I know the room! Let me bring you to them! Please!!" Felicity stomped her foot, just to prove how confident she was.
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

"No," Uaithne stammered.

What if she was right?

He stood up and took a step backwards.

"I have to leave."

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Panic surged through Felicity as she realized what she had done. No! NO!

She'd done this all wrong!

Felicity's hands shot to her hair. "Wait! I didn't mean...Oh, why can't Them and Aster be here!?" she wailed. In an act of desperation, she reached out to grab Uaithne by the arm. "Don't go! I’ll...I'll show you to Them and Aster! They'll make everything okay! Really!" Felicity pleaded, staring at the victor with wide, urgent eyes.
[PM]
^
Uaithne Callahan
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE]
97th Games
Male
5'9"
160 LBS
District Five

Gem

Uaithne felt the girl grab his arm, and he stopped, though he still had all intentions to keep moving. He just didn't want to jerk his arm away and hurt her again. Already he could see the bruise forming on her face where he had hit her. The sight of it made his stomach roll.

"I don't want to see them and Aster," he said. Whoever Aster was, he didn't care right now. He just wanted to get away from this chick. Immediately he hated this evacuation centre where he couldn't get away from anyone and he was trapped in the crowds. Where was Ro? His brother would at least comfort him and tell him how full of crap this girl was.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Felicity Turmace
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:36 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

If the situation was different, Felicity would've laughed. "No, no. Them's my brother. It's short for Themistocles," she corrected. "But...but that's not the point! Really! They'll back me up!"

Felicity paused, and closed her eyes for a few moments. She had to say something...something else! "Look...look..." Felicity knew there was something she had to add, but what was there? She sighed, and opened her eyes. "...Please let me show you to Aster and Themistocles?" Felicity said with obvious uncertainty.
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES