• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» A Heart Full of Love, tag ;; Marius
Éponine Thénardier
 Posted: Nov 7 2011, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE]
Theif
Female
5'6"
124 LBS
District Nine
17-October 11 • 160 Moneys

Monk

user posted image user posted image
------------------------ A . H E A R T . F U L L . O F . L O V E ------------------------
A H E A R T F U L L O F S O N G
. n o w i a m l o s t . n o w i a m f o u n d .
    Éponine paced the floor below the stairs up to Marius's apartment for almost five minutes until finally sighing inwardly and deciding to go up them. It took her five more minutes to extend her hand and knock on his door. I wonder if he's home? I hope he's not busy! He's always got something going on, I hope I'm not intruding. These were just a few of Éponine's thoughts as she rocked back and fourth on her feet, hands clasped behind her back as she waited for Marius to answer the door.

A flushed feeling rushed to Éponine's cheeks as she continued to wait. What if he doesn't let me in? What if people see us? What if people start talking!? Honestly, the thought of a rumor like that didn't bother Éponine but she knew it would never happen and probably never come close to being true. Éponine let out another sigh as she continued to stand at Marius's door, praying that he would let her in.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tag ?! ( marius )
    mood ?! ( ponine <3s marius )
    clothes ?! ( here )
    music ?! ( a heart full of love )
    notes ?! ( crap intro... I couldn't think of much )
    credits ?! ( ted @ caution )

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Marius Pontmercy
 Posted: Nov 8 2011, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE]
Packaging Label Designer
Male
5'9"
143 LBS
District Nine
7-November 11 • 25 Moneys

Leon

Marius had been working on a new food packing label for a brand of turkey for the Capitol but he'd given up about a half hour ago. Instead, he'd taken too resting his chin on the small desk that had been squashed into the corner of the room, and rolling the pencil to either side of it with his fingers. He jumped as the pencil fell off the desk, but then resumed the position he'd been in before, his chin on the desk.

A person who designs food packaging labels? That could be one of the awful jobs that Marius could write in his biography when he came to do bigger and better things. He smiled at the thought and let his eyes close slowly, only for them to jump open again at the sound of somebody knocking on the door. He sighed and stood up, pulling the piece of paper from his cheek and putting it back on the desk before walking over to the door and rolling his eyes.

"What is it, Grandpa?" he asked as he pulled the door open. "Oh...Eponine." He smiled. "What a nice surprise...come in! Can I get you anything? A drink? Well, just a drink...I'm a bit low on food at the moment." He stepped aside to let his friend inside, hoping she'd be impressed that he'd got an apartment, however run down and shabby it may be.
[PM]
^
Éponine Thénardier
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE]
Theif
Female
5'6"
124 LBS
District Nine

Monk

------------------------ A . H E A R T . F U L L . O F . L O V E ------------------------
    Éponine grinned as Marius opened the door. I'm a nice surprise?! Just then Éponine's smile doubled over. "Oh, no thank you. I'm alright," Éponine replied, stepping into his apartment. She glanced down at her clothes and her face grew red with embarrassment. Sometimes Éponine felt as if she was practically asking for people's pity by the way she dressed. She hated it. Thankfully, most people in Nine had grown to realize that this girl was far too stubborn and independent to let anyone help her.

Still grinning, Éponine glanced around the apartment. Wow, she thought. Barely out of school and already contributing to society. "So how is living on your own working out?" Éponine asked. And with a sigh, she came to a conclusion. He is so out of my league.

tag ?! ( marius )
    clothes ?! ( here )
    notes ?! ( no muse ugh! )

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Marius Pontmercy
 Posted: Nov 11 2011, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE]
Packaging Label Designer
Male
5'9"
143 LBS
District Nine
7-November 11 • 25 Moneys

Leon

Marius watched for Éponine's reaction to his apartment closely. Sure, it wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. Not better than his old place with his Grandpa, but it was a step forward, one step closer to becoming the man he'd always wanted to be. She was grinning, so he assumed she liked it, or she was impressed. He smiled at her and walked over to the sofa, and then sat down on it. It groaned quietly under his weight, but nothing else happened so he deemed it safe for Éponine to sit on. He patted the seat next to him as a gesture for her to sit down, the smile remaining on his face.

Marius shrugged in answer to her question. "Ah, it's okay I guess. Just like I thought it would be. Of course, this apartment isn't going to be permanent, just for a while until I earn enough money to buy a better one. It's not much, but it'll do for a while."
[PM]
^
Éponine Thénardier
 Posted: Nov 15 2011, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE]
Theif
Female
5'6"
124 LBS
District Nine

Monk

Éponine's face lit up as Marius asked her to sit beside him. Sure, it was a simple gesture but it was the simple gestures like that from the boy that gave Éponine a sense of being wanted that she lacked in the rest of her life. She let out a content sigh as she sat down beside Marius and flattened out her skirt.

"I think it's wonderful," she chimed, wide-eyed and impressed like the child she was. She wished that she had her own apartment, her own job, a life away from her family. Still, she knew that she couldn't abandon Azelma or even Gavroche. She knew her time to leave her family would come but she was just have to wait.

tag ?! ( marius )
    clothes ?! ( here )
    notes ?! ( here )

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES