• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Stirred Up Snow, tag; hallie/mads
Hallie Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Dec 7 2013, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'5"
119 LBS
District Ten
9-June 12 • 425 Moneys

Mads

Hallie hadn't really heard of the authors that he suggested, but like he said she wouldn't have used her real name either if she wrote things. But she nodded understanding and showing she was listening. She figured that it was probably safer to write under a different name especially since these types of books were somewhat illegal, more than somewhat. Philosophy was something she hadn't really thought about to read, but she figured since he suggested it that it was enough to actually look into reading.

She knew she'd look into these books now, only because he suggested them. But she had spent so much of the last few months reading mostly things for school or for training that she hadn't really read anything that wasn't deemed "useful". Maybe a break would be nice for her.

Nodding, she took his hand and answered: "Yeah."

--------------------
user posted image
Ryea made set
Super awesome Secret Santa set <3 (x x)
A cool set... (x x
Bastien ;; Eli and Leo
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Red Corcoran
 Posted: Dec 7 2013, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5"11
160 LBS
District Ten
12-October 13 • 0 Moneys

Jimmy

He knew a lot of guys at school did talk about girls often - mentioning that their girlfriend or their crush wasn't like other girls. He didn't really understand what that meant. Hallie did seem different, though, but more from other people than anything. But, then again, most kids in Ten didn't have to worry about the family they were living with be the reason that they would die soon.

"If I asked you if you wanted to hang out together at some point, what would you say?" He didn't exactly use the word date - was that good or bad? Would she get what he meant? Would it be better to be open about this kind of thing or? He couldn't tell. He knew he liked her - and he would be glad to just be friends with her if possible... but that didn't mean he would sit by and not pursue these feelings. Sure, he was destined to be a Peacekeeper, but that didn't mean he couldn't pursue his feelings in the mean time, right?

But if she said no, then he would be fine too. He guessed she had a lot to deal with - something more might be... too much on her plate or something. He would respect that if that was her choice.
[PM]
^
Hallie Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Dec 7 2013, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'5"
119 LBS
District Ten
9-June 12 • 425 Moneys

Mads

It took Hallie a moment to figure out what he was asking. The way he asked it was funny and she figured he really didn't know how to ask other than either like how he did or more directly. But it was something she never really thought of, of being asked on a date or whatever. Until recently she imagined people ignored her and then once she became part of the Arcadia's they chose to avoid her instead. Safety.

"I'd probably say yes," she answered. Maybe she should have said no because she knew the pain of losing someone to the Games. She should have said no to not make it harder on anyone else, but it was hard for her to say no because it was a yes answer.

--------------------
user posted image
Ryea made set
A cool set... (x x
Bastien ;; Eli and Leo
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Red Corcoran
 Posted: Dec 7 2013, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5"11
160 LBS
District Ten
12-October 13 • 0 Moneys

Jimmy

Red grinned a little. It seemed like a lightbulb lit up in his eyes as he did so, making them add a little shine to them.

"Then I'd say... meet me at work at four in three days." He shrugged. "That should be long enough for me to trade off the shift anyway." He would have just stayed with her, but Red knew that he would have to be leaving soon. He was a Peacekeeper's son, after all. Perhaps her family supported her training, but his didn't even really support him coming out here often, so it had to be so hidden when he did.

"I should leave, though." He shrugged. "There's a sort of... family thing going on soon." He would have invited her, but somehow that seemed... unwise. Not without telling his parents beforehand. His mother would perhaps put on a smiling face and maybe they would be glad that he found a girl he liked... But then there would be the loaded questions about knowing he was going to be a Peacekeeper and the kind of intensive training that would require. No, it was best to avoid that mess while he could.
[PM]
^
Hallie Gates-Arcadia
 Posted: Jan 5 2014, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5'5"
119 LBS
District Ten
9-June 12 • 425 Moneys

Mads

Hallie smiled and nodded. Three days. That was enough time to get ready wasn't it? She'd probably talk to Twist about it, just to make sure it was okay for her to even have a relationship if they all knew her chances of going to the Games were higher than normal. Advice, maybe if anything. But three days. "Okay, that sounds good."

"I understand," she said. Hallie probably should have started getting home herself. "I probably should get back home anyways don't want to be out after dark again." Training was one thing, but really she had already put herself in danger once and it probably wasn't best to be out longer then she had to be. Of course the forests around the Districts weren't nearly as dangerous as around the Sectors, but she had gotten in trouble of sorts for leaving and being in danger.

--------------------
user posted image
Ryea made set
A cool set... (x x
Bastien ;; Eli and Leo
user posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Red Corcoran
 Posted: Jan 5 2014, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
5"11
160 LBS
District Ten
12-October 13 • 0 Moneys

Jimmy

Red nodded at it. "Yes. Get home soon - and safe." He couldn't think he would help her with that again - not so soon after that last experience. "I'd take you to the Village, but I don't really have much time right now." Not when he had just been intending to have a very long walk. He might already be late as it was. Red knew the price of this, but he could deal with it just fine.

"But I'll see you soon." He said with a that grew wide and happy, a sort of grin that showed a sense of happiness as it sank in exactly what had transpired in the past few moments. In passing, he brushed her shoulder with a slight hand squeeze before setting off to head home himself and beat the early winter darkness that would mean dinner time - and exactly what it meant for him to be late for it.
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES