This is the thread to sponsor tributes. Each sponsorship requires moneys, which is found underneath your avatar in your post details. You earn money by posting.
1. During the course of the Games, the maximum amount of gifts a player can send his/her own tribute is 2 (per tribute). You may send unlimited amounts of gifts to other players' characters.
2. You can use money from any of (your own) accounts to sponsor a character.
3. You may use the money from a character's account and say that it was donated from another character. In other words, if you want to use the money from Character A's account because he has a lot of money, but he wouldn't normally donate, you can say it's from an anonymous Capitol citizen.
4. Individual district residents can't donate (for IC purposes), but you can use the money from the account to donate.
5. You can combine moneys from multiple accounts. If combining between two separate members, both parties have to let me know how much they want to donate and that they are sharing the cost with another member.
6. Once an item is purchased, a staff member will send it into the Game ASAP.
7. Store prices increase every Game day. Items themselves may change.
8. Every IC day, after the Anthem is posted, I will roll the dice for a random (living) tribute and a random sponsor gift. The selected tribute gets the selected gift courtesy of a mystery Capitol sponsor. The same tribute cannot win the random gift 2 IC days in a row, but can be put back in the selection 2 IC days after. i.e. If Tribute Bob wins the gift on Day 2, he won't be in the running for the gift on Day 3, but he will on Day 4 (if he's still alive.)
You can choose to donate one of the following ways:
1. Post in this thread with the item you want to donate and a link to the account from which you would like to take the money.--------------------------------------------------
2. PM me on my OOC account (ie: my Callanthas account) with the item you want to donate and the link to the account from which you would like to take the money.
THE SPONSORSHIP STORE
Bread Rolls (3 rolls) - 100 moneys
Candy Bar - 100 moneys
Wooden Spoon - 125 moneys
Empty Plastic Thermos - 125 moneys
Dried Fruit - 125 moneys
Beef Jerky - 125 moneys
Custom Dried Item - 175 moneys
Ants on a Log - 175 moneys
Water - 175 moneys
Can of Soup - 175 moneys
Fruit Juice - 175 moneys
Stew Pot - 175 moneys
Custom Small Meal - 225 moneys
Rope - 225 moneys
Matches - 225 moneys
Deck of Playing Cards - 225 moneys
Sewing Kit - 225 moneys
First Aid Kit - 270 moneys
Box of Boxes (6) - 270 moneys
Glitter Spray - 270 moneys
Protein Shake - 270 moneys
Bug Spray - 270 moneys
Box of Chocolates (6) - 270 moneys
Speedo - 270 moneys
Bikini - 270 moneys
Blanket - 310 moneys
Wool Socks - 310 moneys
Cooking Pot - 310 moneys
Picnic Basket - 310 moneys
Feather Pillow - 310 moneys
Lighter - 350 moneys
Water Straw - 350 moneys
Miracle Salve - 400 moneys
Bread rolls - each roll is the size of a fist. Three rolls is a sufficient meal for one person, though it doesn't provide the necessary nutrients.
Candy bar - a single king-sized candy bar.
Wooden spoon - a typical long-handled wooden spoon, perfect for stirring.
Empty Plastic Thermos - a red, plastic thermos.
Dried fruit – a package of dried fruit.
Beef jerky - a package containing six (6) strips of beef jerky.
Custom dried item - a single item (or set of small items, like a box of crackers). You must state these items in the thread or PM. It may not be accepted, in which case, I will not take moneys from your account. Examples of acceptable item would be a small package of crackers, a small jar of nuts, a small box of raisins.
Can of soup - a can of mushroom soup.
Fruit Juice - a 6 oz. bottle of fruit juice which adds +5 HP to the drinker once the entire bottle is consumed. The flavor is orange-pineapple-banana blend.
Stew, pot - equivalent to a fair-sized bowl, the stew pot provides protein necessary for energy.
Custom small meal - equivalent in size to the stew pot.
Ants on a Log - one serving of three (3) half-stalks of celery lined with peanut butter and dotted with 4 raisons each.
Water - half gallon of clean water in a clear plastic jug. No need to purify.
Rope – a length of rope, 10 feet long.
Matches – a book of 20 matches.
Deck of playing cards - full set of 52 playing cards.
Sewing kit - a small kit containing one needle, one safety pin and a small spool of thread.
First aid kit - a mini first aid kit containing one (1) alcohol swap, two (2) 1-inch squares of gauze, and three (3) regular size bandaids.
Box of boxes - a small, brown paper-wrapped parcel containing six smaller boxes, arranged inside. Inside the smaller boxes are blank business cards.
Glitter spray - a small white aerosol can with a silver cap which, when sprayed, covers skin in a shimmery silver glitter. Can be washed off with soap and water.
Protein shake - an 8 oz protein shake, chilled and ready to drink after shaking vigorously. Adds +10 HP to the drinker once entire shake is consumed. Chocolate flavored.
Bug spray - a mini, travel-size aerosol can of bug spray, to be used on skin to keep away insects. Not for opthalmic use (read: do not spray in eyes, because will blind you.)
Box of chocolates - a mini box of six (6) chocolates wrapped in shiny Capitol tissue paper; all chocolates contain coconut filling.
Speedo - a bright pink men's Speedo swimsuit, for the practical tribute who also enjoys a nice swim.
Bikini - a neon blue, palm-tree printed bikini swimsuit, for the tribute who enjoys a nice swim and a bold pattern.
Blanket - it's a pink & purple fleece blanket.
Wool socks - an extra pair of wool socks for especially cold nights, in a comforting, homey grey color.
Cooking pot - a small, stainless steel cooking pot with a rubber grip handle, so as to avoid burning oneself while cooking.
Picnic Basket - a latticed basket with two openable lids and two handles that swing down or up for convenient carry.
Feather Pillow - a white medium-sized pillow, made with feathers.
Lighter - a lighter.
Water Straw - a water purification straw, no need for iodine tablets; any water drunk through the straw is safe.
Miracle salve - a small pot of the Capitol's finest medication, guaranteed to speed up the healing process, though does not cure ailments or completely heal wounds. Adds +5 HP to the user with each application; 3 applications total.