• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» do you wanna touch~, Rocco<3
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 26 2012, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four
8-December 11 • 465 Moneys

Alex

Rocco couldn’t say he was exactly surprised when Emory’s hands found the buttons of his shirt, he could see the desire on his eye; Rocco was by no means innocent in that area, being the ”Golden Boy” of the deck area of Four meant that he could get any girl he wanted, and he did, many times. But this was different, because none of those girls meant anything to him, and Emory did, and then there was that other thing… Emory was a dude, and Rocco had never been with a guy, or even thought about it. Well, he had since meeting Emory, but even then, this was so different.

And then his shirt was on the floor and so was his, the kisses kept intensifying with every second that passed and Rocco would be lying if he didn’t admit he was a little more than excited, and yet there was a part of him that was somewhat scared, because this was a big step, especially if Emory was… you know. When one of their kisses broke, and before the next one could start he forced himself to stop. He pushed Emory away a few inches, not enough that they weren’t wrapped on each other, but enough so he could see the other boys face.

”Emory, is this really what you want? We can stop, we have time, there’s no need to rush. I’m yours.” he stopped unsure if he was making any sense, his mind was saying something, but his body clearly desired something else. ”I’m yours for as long as you want me. So, don’t feel pressure, for anything, alright?” he felt like such a prude, but he wanted his boyfriend to be happy, and he didn’t want him to do it out of hormones or stupidity, but out of… love? No, that couldn’t be the word, it was far too soon, and yet the word stuck to his mind like it had been glued on.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 27 2012, 03:39 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven
8-December 11 • 410 Moneys

Ari

Emory wasn't hesitant, he didn't even stutter. "This is what I want, you're what I want," he whispered. Emory was a virgin, but he couldn't think of anyone better to give it to than Rocco. His closest friend and boyfriend after only a month. So he continued, rubbing his hand down Rocco's chest as the kissing ensued.

*Just keep going, and I will put the innapropriate parts under spoiler tags next post lol also, sorry this sucks, it's a phone post*

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 27 2012, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Emory spoke with confidence, Rocco smiled, a mixture of lust and simple joy, he forcefully pulled Emory towards him, to make sure he was sitting on his lap, with a devilish grin he started kissing down his neck, his chest, his stomach... his hands were making fast work of the buttons on his boyfriends jeans, his warm breath caressing the naked skin it touched. And suddenly, as the jeans hit the grass, he stopped once again and looked up at Emory with some doubt.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he didn't understand why he was so hesitant, normally he would just do it and enjoy it, but with Emory... it was a different story, he wanted him to be completely sure this is what he wanted. Rocco didn't want to be a mistake in Emory's past, and perhaps that was why he hesitated so much.

[OOC: We are supposed to black-screen it, riiight?]

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 27 2012, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

love scene~

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 27 2012, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Just in Case~

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 27 2012, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory was confused when Rocco asked if he was okay. Why wouldn't he be? He had just made love to the perfect boy! He looked at Rocco with questioning eyes and spoke. "Of course I am, I loved that, it was amazing," he said with another deep kiss to his boyfriend, his lover. The sensation was phenomenal, and he would never forget it.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 27 2012, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Rocco couldn't help but laugh at Emory's response, not because it was funny but because he found it adorable how giddy his boyfriend was acting. He gave him a quick peck and smiled at him.

"I'm glad I didn't hurt you." he said, suddenly his stomach growled again so he incorporated into a sitting position staring at the river. "Are you hungry? I think all that exercise opened up my appetite again." he winked at Emory, he knew he could simply eat more of the venison but he didn't want to take the food for little Adam, and he was certain he could catch a fish in no time, maybe even a couple and give a pair to give to Adam as a warming up gift so he could stand with the right foot. The idea made him smile, for some reason.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES