• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» do you wanna touch~, Rocco<3
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven
8-December 11 • 410 Moneys

Ari

Saturday. Two days. Only two days, Emory persuaded himself to calm down. He would see Rocco in two days! But two days was so long, though it was only how long they'd known each other. Emory couldn't focus on that, he was too busy thinking about the boy that he cared too much about after fourty-eight hours. But it didn't matter; he was happy.

The two days went by slowly. On Thursday he went to school, took to the forests to lumber trees, and slept. Friday was the longest day of Emory's life. School took ten thousand hours, getting home took nine, dinner took eight, and even going to sleep took awhile. He was so anxious! But finally his body gave in, and Emory was woken only hours later by his own mind.

He hopped in the shower and got dressed in khaki shorts, an ice blue collar shirt, and some flip flops. This wasn't his forest-attire. He was strictly trying to impress Rocco. Walking to the fence, he combed through his hair with his fingers, and ducked under, taking a deep breath. When he finally met Rocco, relief overcame him. He started with a hug, and they went through the day walking, asking questions, and kissing. Emory asked everything he could think of so he wouldn't feel guilty about being so attached to someone he barely knew.

This went on for weeks. They would meet up in the woods, share sweet kisses, and lay together until the twilight beckoned for them to return to their Districts. Occasionally they'd hunt or Emory would watch Rocco fish and take mental notes on how to do it. He became closer and closer to the boy who was once a stranger, and after three weeks they were inseparable. Emory grew progressively more anxious before each meeting until it was hard for him to not jump straight into Rocco's arms when he saw him.

It was the third week that started leaving Emory curious. At this point, they knew each other fairly well, and the kissing was more passionate than ever. No kiss was boring, and each sent a new happiness through Emory. He had to drag his aunt out of bed to babysit his little brother, but it was okay. Rocco was (selfishly) the highlight of Emory's weeks. He was his own guilty pleasure, always waiting in the woods.

Then the obvious occured. A question that never left Emory's head; What are we? he wondered about himself and Rocco constantly. They kissed, they held hands, they laid together at early hours . . . but were they together? Emory left it to himself to find out. It was a Thursday evening, almost a month after meeting, when Emory asked Rocco to meet him Saturday night for something special.

Nerves overcame Emory as he drifted through Friday and Saturday afternoon. The air was chilly, and clouds covered the blue sky, leaving a cool wind to consistently blow. It felt great against the humidity. Emory dressed in a white button up, tight jeans, and his brown leather flip flops. He added his Dad's watch, which had a meaning of its own. He only wore it on special occassions. It made him wonder what his Dad would think about his son wearing his watch out on a date with a boy . . .

Emory's brain was so wired with nerves that he refused to let anymore negative thoughts cave into it, so he removed thoughts of his Dad and headed out the door, carrying a leather work bag. He made it to the meeting place half an hour early, as planned, and began his setup. Opening the bag, he laid a thick white blanket over the grass and set red candles around it. He picked flowers to put around the blanket, and took a minute to take it in.

The blanket was set right in the path of the moon, and it was, well, corny. Emory had never done anything like it. He wasn't sure if Rocco would like it or not, but Emory's romantic choices were limited, them being in the woods. The soft flame caught its hand on a candle, and one by one Emory lit them all. The finished product looked like a painting, something Emory would never forget. He hoped Rocco felt the same. They had never done anything like an actual date, and he was nervous to see how it went.

It took only minutes for Emory to hear Rocco's quiet steps in the woods, and he could tell the boy was close enough to see the romantic scene laid out. Emory couldn't see him, but he spoke. "I . . . uh. I've enjoyed spending the past month with you, uh, a lot. And, and when I'm with you I want to be sure that I'll be with you again sometime soon. You're great. And I want us to be more than what we are. I want you . . . uh, want you to be my boyfriend, Rocco." Emory's heart was beating way too hard, hard enough that he was sure Rocco could hear it. Knowing that Rocco could hear him, that he was right there, made his heart accelerate even more. It already seemed like hours had passed, and Emory closed his eyes, the nerves consuming his mind.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four
8-December 11 • 465 Moneys

Alex

The last month had been everything and anything that Rocco could have wished for, he had seen Emory almost every single day and their relationship had grown stronger than ever. He had actually taken the time to get to know the other boy and even thought things had started really fast and been confusing, they had gotten to the point where Rocco was no longer confused about anything. Not about his feelings for Emory, not about his closeness to the other boy and most definitively not about his sexual identity. It was all clear to him, all he wanted to do was be with Emory.

Even when he was training he was thinking about Emory, it was ridiculous how much that boy was on his mind, and it was impossible how many of the things Emory said he could remember with vivid detail, and not only what he said but his facial expressions and actions as well. It was like every single detail of Emory was permanently imprinted in his memory.

However, as time went by one thought remained unresolved in Rocco’s mind: were him and Emory dating? Well, they were dating since they went out together all the time, but were they dating as in, were they a couple? He wasn’t sure, but he knew he needed to know. And yet, everytime they were out he couldn’t get himself to ask Emory the question, because in all reality he was scared of the answer. Rocco wasn’t one to be scared of many things and he certainly didn’t have issues with his self-esteem or anything like that, but being rejected by Emory would be a huge blow to his whole persona. He had never liked someone as much as he did him, so that would surely destroy him.

When Emory asked him to meet him Saturday for something special, his heart skips a beat. He wasn’t sure what it was, but it sounded like a really good thing, nothing to be worried surely. It was something special enough that Emory wanted him to be there… and Rocco couldn’t wait.

The rest of his Friday and the afternoon of Saturday were perhaps the two slowest day he had ever had the misfortune to live through. It was absolutely horrendous, the wait was worst than he could have ever imagined, and yet the expectation of Saturday kept him moving and pushing forward, because he knew the more he moved and the more he pushed the faster Saturday will come.

Finally, it was Saturday night. With a grin, Rocco came back to the beach to get ready, he made sure to take a shower and scrub off the smell of the sea that was so characteristic of him. He wanted to be a far improved version of himself just for whatever Emory was thinking about. He put on some cologne and a nice dress shirt with khaki cargo shorts, a nice pair of vans and he was set. He groomed his hair and then left towards the woods, ready to meet up with Emory.

The trek there wasn’t as long as he remembered it, as a matter of fact it seemed so much shorter than usual. Before he knew it he was walking through the trees towards their normal meeting spot, and before his eyes he watched the corniest scene he had ever seen in his life. It was like out a cheesy chick flick: the blanket, the candles, the moon… it was definitively not something up Rocco’s alley but he knew how hard Emory had worked for it, and either way, it was not like Emory had dated any guys before this was clearly a gesture more for a girl, or a girlier guy. But the intention was what mattered, and either way Emory had planned this FOR him, just for him, how could he not love the gesture? It was perfect.

"I . . . uh. I've enjoyed spending the past month with you, uh, a lot. And, and when I'm with you I want to be sure that I'll be with you again sometime soon. You're great. And I want us to be more than what we are. I want you . . . uh, want you to be my boyfriend, Rocco." the words came before he even reached Emory’s side, he sounded nervous and for a second Rocco wondered if he was practicing. But even if he was, Rocco had heard him and a huge grin had spread across his face already, Rocco did like him! Not only did he like him, but he wanted to make it official, with him!

”Emory Cedar…” he said as he stopped on his tracks, hoping Emory couldn’t see him and his voice would project all over. ”…I would be honored to call you my boyfriend.” he laughed, as he continued to walk forward out of the tree-line he noticed that the grin was permanently painted to his face. He stopped at the edge of the trees where he was certain Emory could see him and he extended both of his arms at the sides of his body, almost waiting for Emory to jump into his arms as a way to celebrate. ”Come here, boyfriend!” he said making sure to emphasize the last word.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Hearing Rocco's voice was like being punched in the stomach. Emory's chest pounded when it registered that the boy was right behind him. "Emory Cedar . . . I would be honored to be your boyfriend." Emory's chest lightened and he turn with anxiety to an open-armed Rocco. A passionate river flowed through his body and took control, numbing his brain.

Emory's lips had grown comfortable with Rocco's; they were used to each other's warm touch and sweet taste. He was just hugging his boyfriend when the passionate river flooded and sent the two boys into a tight embrace accompanied by light kisses. Each time their lips made contact an electric current shocked it's way to Emory's legs, which were close to collapsing. Every kiss brought them closer.

Finally his legs gave in and he fell with a light thud. Taking Rocco down with him, they landed on the soft grass, the dew gently wetting their shirts. Emory rolled over, sliding both himself and his boyfriend onto the blanket that had then caught the sweet, dark smell of the candles. The smooth twilight lit the empty sky with outlying stars, and the scene overall was breathtaking. A perfect sky, a perfect couple, a perfect night.

Their lips rarely came apart, only taking breaks to inhale the crisp night air. The kisses slowly progressed from light taps to rough collisions in minutes, and Emory couldn't stop. Wouldn't stop. He could've stayed like that forever and never been unhappy. "I've been looking forwards to this," he said with a gleaming smile that Rocco had drawn from him.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 06:29 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

It seemed like from the second they embraced their lips were never apart, even as they laid in the ground, on the damp grass they continued to kiss, Rocco couldn’t help but think how he had never kissed anyone as much as he kissed Emory, and yet he truly wouldn’t mind if he was the last person he kissed either. Every kiss was so different from the next, even the light pecks seemed to have some kind of edge, a tingling sensation on his own lips that he couldn’t help love, it was electric. Rocco had never been addicted to anything before in his life, but right now he was certain he was addicted to Emory, to him and to kiss perfect kisses.

“I’ve been looking forward to this,” Emory said and Rocco grinned widely, because he had too and hearing that the other boy had been thinking about that night, about the perfection they were together… it made him smile.
”I was too, but you know what?” he paused for a few seconds. ”This is just the beginning of it all. Because I sure as Hell am not letting you go.” he chuckled and pulled Emory closer, he kissed his forehead and grinned, the other boy was more beautiful than he remembered. Perhaps it was the fact that now they had a title and now Emory was his, but there was something that seemed different about the other boy, he just couldn’t tell what.

Suddenly he heard his stomach growl and he chuckled once again, he had been so nervous and anxious all day that he had forgotten to eat, he looked at Emory wondering if he had brought anything to eat. If he hadn’t, it wouldn’t be a problem because he was sure he could catch some fish in the river like he had the day they had met.
”So, I have a confession.” he said with a goofy smile. ”I was so anxious all day for this moment that I pretty much forgot to eat anything.” he chuckled once again and hoped that his boyfriend wouldn’t think he was being ridiculous, that he would find some humor in what he said.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Rocco mentioned his lack of food that day due to anxiety, and though it was fairly cute it disheartened Emory when his stomach growled. Emory had completely forgotten to pack food, so it would have to be hunting and fishing that resolved Rocco's hunger. "Stay here, I will be right back," Emory said with a kiss and a smile.

He scooped up his brown leather work bag and jogged off into the woods. Sure, Rocco could've snatched up a fish in no time, but Emory didn't want him to have to move or work or do anything but relax and enjoy his night. So he continued running through the woods, hoping to catch food quickly so he could return to his boyfriend.

It was the sound of an animals gait that kicked Emory into his hunter's tread. He was only equipped with his bow and three arrows. He had packed them just in case, but not put enough thought into needing them to bring everything he usually did. He certainly wasn't dressed to hunt, but attempted to make do.

The animal he had heard was a small doe. It was rare that Emory ever saw anything but a bunny or squirrel, and when he saw the doe a twang of guilt shot through him for wanting to give it to Rocco instead of his brother. He tried to ignore his conscience and squatted low. The wind was blowing in the direction of the deer, so he knew it was only seconds before the doe smelled him.

Emory thought quick and crunched several leaves in his hands, letting them blow in the wind towards his prey, taking their sweet scent with them. The doe seemed to not notice Emory's presence and resumed laying down; a perfect target. Rocco had only been alone for about twenty minutes, Emory had gotten lucky with his hunt. He drew back the string on his bow, took position, and breathed heavily.

The first arrow landed in the doe's front left leg, and it got up, trying it's hardest to run. Emory began running as well, chasing it until the point of a dead end. A large, fallen tree blocked the path of the fleeing animal, and gave Emory just enough time to send another arrow flying. It made it's home in the doe's skull. Emory breathed a sigh of victory as he threw the small dear over his shoulder.

When he made his way back to a clearing, he skinned the deer with his knife and packed the meat in his bag. Then he realized that he had been so into the hunt, he had not kept track of time; Rocco could have left to get his own food by that time!

Emory started running hard back to the spot where he had left his boyfriend, and when he arrived the sight disappointed him. A small fire still dwindled near the blanket, and fish bones lay beside it. Rocco was asleep on the blanket, with a surely full stomach. Emory sighed and started roasting the doe meat on the spit that Rocco had fashioned. Only when it was done did he think about waking Rocco up, but he looked so peaceful sleeping that Emory let him stay that way. He figured the venison smell would wake him.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

There was a kiss and then a fleeting smile, then some words and Emory was gone. He didn’t give Rocco any explanations besides to wait for him, Rocco thought maybe he had went to get the food from somewhere, maybe he had put it in the trees or far away for some reason, maybe so he wouldn’t smell it or something. That made sense to Rocco, then again he wasn’t the brightest tool in the shed so he could very well be wrong. And how wrong he was! He waited for what felt like a million years for Emory to come back, but his boyfriend didn’t, however Rocco tried to convince himself that the hunter had not ditched him for something else. Then again, what if he had to run all the way back to Seven and something had came up with his little brother? Maybe he should check, but alas that was impossible because he didn’t know where his house was, and he had never met little Adam either, so it would be kind of uncalled for to burst into his life just to check on him. What explanation would he have? And he was sure it would be awkward for their guardian and then the talk Emory would have to have with Adam…

His stomach growling brought him back to the present and out of his imagination, truth was, he was starving and he had no idea where Emory had went whatsoever. Suddenly his eyes fixated themselves on the river, he looked around but there was still no sign of Emory, he sighed and decided he could at least eat one fish, then wait for Emory and see what he said. Immediately after making his decision eh started taking his clothes off, knowing he would have to get dressed after drying up and not wanting to get his good shorts wet he took off his boxer briefs and tossed them aside, covering himself up –just in case- he ran and jumped into the river. The water was cool against his naked body and he grinned as he felt the change of temperature. Suddenly he realized his hair would be messed up and the smell of the cologne would be gone by the time Emory came back, but he was hoping his boyfriend wouldn’t mind.

Trying to be speedy he submerged under water and started searching for fish. Soon enough he found a pair of smaller silver ones, it was dark though so he couldn’t see what kind they were, they were fish though, so that was mattered. It didn’t take Rocco long to corner them and capture them, he tossed them to the grass and then jumped out himself. As he waited for his body to dry he built a small fire and started scaling the fish, as soon as he was dry enough he put on his boxer briefs and when he was done scaling he started cooking the fish. Soon he was eating the delicious white meat, placing the bones neatly on the blanket. He put on his shorts and laid down, somewhat exhausted from the exercise, truth was after eating he always felt tired. He used his button up as a pillow as he stared up at the stars and thought of Emory. Why was he taking so long? Had he got cold feet and ditched?

Before he knew it he had fallen asleep, snoring lightly as he dreamed about himself and Emory, on a boat fishing together. A smile crept on his features as he slept, and then still sleeping he started mumbling:
”Why are you so handsome? Hm…?” he moved slightly. ”I’m a lucky guy to have you… hm? he rolled around and suddenly the smell of something delicious made him open his eyes slightly. ”Emory? Are you back yet?” it was a stupid question by all means because he was right there, in front of him, cooking something over the fire. He incorporated and yawned, stretching. ”That smells delicious, what is it?” he asked, he didn’t recognize the smell whatsoever, it was clearly a land dwelling creature, and seeing how all he had tried was chicken, cow, pig, lamb and rabbit, he didn’t really know what was in front of him, but whatever it was it had opened his appetite. ”I sure hope I get to try it!” he said with a huge grin.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

It was too much. Too much, Emory thought as Rocco sat up, shirtless. The moonlight melted with the fire's gleam and shone on the boys bare chest, and Emory's curiosity wondered into parts of his mind that it hadn't before. Sure, he had thought of what it would be like to experience all of Rocco, but he had never seen him look so stunning.

Maybe it was the lighting, or the fact that Rocco was now his, but Emory was barely able to hold himself back from moving to the blanket and removing some of his own clothes . . . Stop, he commanded himself. When Rocco mentioned that he hoped he got to try the deer, his big smile only tempted Emory more, so he had to shut down his emotions all together and strictly think about preparing the venison.

"Its all yours," Emory said with a smile similar to Rocco's. When it was done, he removed it from the spit and tore it into edible chunks, placing them on the blanket beside Rocco. "Hope you like it," Emory said jokingly. He hadn't brought salt or seasonings so he knew it wouldn't be delectable, but just fine. The only thing that looked delectable was Emory's boyfriend, but that would have to wait.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Rocco couldn’t help but notice the way Emory was looking at him, it was peculiar, like those first two days in the river when they swam around in their underwear, except not really, this was far more intense and even though he wanted to ask Emory what was on his mind the smell of the meat was far too distracting. Rocco gave Emory a devilish grin before grabbing the meat his boyfriend has set down on the blanket, without much hesitation he started devouring it, it was something he had never tasted before and he found himself wondering what it was. Suddenly he remembered his lack of manners and he stopped, swallowing what he had in his mouth and tossing a small bone aside he smiled at Emory.

”I’m sorry I have awful table etiquette. I hope it’s not too gross.” he said, knowing fully well that sometimes he would even talk with his mouth still full, it was disgusting but when you were raised around the docks and had to eat on boats no one really cared about how you did it as long as you actually ate to keep your energy up. Suddenly he stopped and he pushed the rest of the meat aside, he could still eat more, but that was because he was insatiable, his mother usually joked that he was like a Black Hole for food, since he could eat anything you put in front of him and not complain.

”I think you should save some for Adam, this... he stopped and thought for a second, he still didn’t know what he was eating, nothing he had tried before, that was for certain. …what is this by the way? I’m sure it’s not rabbit, I have never tasted this before?” and then after a few more moments he continued. ”Anyways, this is delicious, I know he would like it…” he hesitated for a second unsure how Emory would react to his little brother being bought up. He smiled though, trying to let Emory know that he meant no harm, just in case he got sensitive or emotional.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory couldn't help but smile when Rocco mentioned that he should save some of the meat for Adam. Emory had felt guilty about not giving the deer to his little brother, and if Rocco didn't mind he wanted to still try to. Adam often was stuck with rabbit, squirrel, and goose, so the venison was something Emory was eager for him to try, especially after he added some spices.

Adam. What did he think about his brother frequently disappearing? Was he okay with it? Probably not, since he and Emory used to constantly be together. He loved his brother more than anything . . . That is when Emory decided the next time he had the opportunity, he would introduce Adam to Rocco, and explain their relationship. Adam hadn't heard of homosexuality, he was too young. It would take some explaining.

"Its venison, deer meat." Emory approached the next question cautiously. "Rocco . . . what would you think about meeting Adam? I think he has a right to know why I've been gone so much lately, I know he would like you," he said, nervous that Rocco wouldn't respond very well.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Deer meat, he had said, Rocco raised his eyebrows. He had never tasted deer, or even seen a real deer, or most land-dwelling animals for that matter, he had seen them in scenes from the Games, but not up front, he had seen most marine creatures though… fish of course, he had seen sharks plenty of times, swam with dolphins, he had even seen a whale once! But land-dwellers? Not a chance. Then again he was sure Emory had never seen half the creatures he had seen, so it kind of balanced out. He was about to mention never seeing a deer when Emory spoke again, and his words threw him off a loop.

"Rocco . . . what would you think about meeting Adam? I think he has a right to know why I've been gone so much lately, I know he would like you," Rocco could tell Emory was nervous, his voice was slightly shaky and he couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows at the question, he didn’t think it was his jurisdiction to decide anything that concerned Adam. He already knew the little boy was the most important thing in Emory’s life so he would never tell Emory what to do. He coughed to clear his throat.

”That’s completely up to you. He is your little brother and I know how much he means to you. It’s a big step, so it’s whenever you and him are ready. I mean… I can’t tell you what to do, but whatever decision you take, I’ll support it. And I hope you know that.” he said and added a quick smile, hoping Emory would not think he was trying to give him all the power instead of thinking he simply didn’t care, since that was not the case at all. It was the complete opposite, he cared too much.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory couldn't help but smile when he realized Rocco genuinely cared about him. "Thanks, then I . . . I will bring him someday," Emory said. He crawled onto the blanket and entwined his fingers in Rocco's. He was glad the boy accepted his decision, and knew he and Adam would get along. Sure he had heard all about Adam. How cute he was, how small he was, what he liked to do. Emory just hoped his brother understood everything.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Rocco felt Emory get closer to him and their fingers interlocked with each other, he felt a few sparks fly between them and he smiled, he felt his skin become with Emory so close and for a second he was glad he wasn't wearing a shirt, even though he should be, seeing how this was a formal date.

"I look forward to meeting him then." he said with a sly smile, which soon changed to a cocky grin. "You know he is going to love me, right? I mean I am quite the charmer, I had you making out with me within seconds." he winked and then laughed, he eyed his shirt and grabbed it swinging it over his shoulders, might as well get dressed for the occasion.

Once his shirt was on he winked at Emory and gave him a quick peck.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 26 2012, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory smirked at Rocco's comment about his charm. The funny thing was even that comment dripped with charm; Rocco himself must have had skin that oozed sexuality, Emory figured. The ooze mixed with temptation started taking it's sadistic toll on Emory, having Rocco in arms reach. The boy had showed off around Emory for a month, not forgetting to show his flawless chest, sexy wet hair . . . and Emory had to just sit there and take it, holding back what was really on his mind.

He knew it wasn't too long before he would give up and try to persuade his boyfriend into "treading new water". Rocco was from Four, he was good with water. Emory couldn't help but grow more attracted to the kid as he showed so much care on the subject of meeting Adam. Emory was one hundred percent sure he would adore the new boy from Four. "You had me doing whatever you wanted in seconds," Emory whispered with a smile and a kiss to Rocco. As he caressed the boy's neck, the ooze perfumed more temptation into the air.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Mar 26 2012, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Rocco couldn’t help but laugh as Emory whispered into his ear, but before he could reply he felt a kiss, and naturally he kissed back. He grinned widely when their lips separated, Emory’s hand was on his neck caressing it slowly, Rocco closed his eyes and bit his lower lip as he let all the air escape from his lungs, the electric touch was incredible, he had never felt anything like it before in his life.

Instinctively his hands bolted towards Emory’s hair and he started playing with it, tracing patterns with his fingers and pulling it slightly.
”What can I say? I have a gift.” he finally managed to mutter, his hands moved to his boyfriend’s chin, he pushed him off his neck and with a slightly rough pull he drew him against his lips once again, allowing him to melt into it. His hands moved down to Emory’s shoulders and down his sides, he pulled on the jeans waistband and pulled Emory even closer. The warmth that emanated from the other boy’s body was electric, and yet it was so comfortable; memories of the first day in the river came to his mind and he found himself smiling at the thought.

”You drive me crazy…” he said as their lips parted, their faces inches apart from each other, resting on the forehead of the other. ”All of you.” he added with a small smile before pulling Emory in for another kiss.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Mar 26 2012, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory knew when Rocco tugged on his jeans that he wouldn't be able to control his natural teenage-male instincts. It was that last kiss that sent him overboard. Rocco had taken the time to redress himself, and it was an obvious waste of time; Emory was already taking them off. "I feel the exact - same - way-" Emory said in between kisses.

He started with a harder kiss, leading his hand down Rocco's lined chest, unfastening each button as he went. Soon, Rocco's shirt was on the ground again, as was Emory's, and the kissing had intensified fifty percent. The air was getting hotter at the rate of their romance.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES