• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» The First Time, Rocco<3
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Jan 9 2012, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven
8-December 11 • 410 Moneys

Ari

Emory was at a lack of words when he was asked what he wanted to do next. He instinctively thought about hunting down more for Adam but them remembered that his little brother was well set on food thanks to the rabbit and Rocco. Something came to his mind that was a tad cliche but true, so he did it.

He led Rocco over to the large rock where his bow lay and moved it so the two boys could sit there. After sitting, he looked at Rocco. "I wanna get to know you more," he said with a big smile. The other boy was still technically a stranger, do Emory knew he had to fix that if he was going to be wit-

Emory cut himself off mid-thought. Be with Rocco? Why was he thinking like that? He had just met the boy today! But he liked him... What? He liked a boy? Well, it wasn't shocking compared to other things he had started doing with a boy that day. He was mentally arguing with himself.

•••••

I like him. Just accept it, he is cute, nice.

And a BOY Emory, as in he can be your bestfriend, not your boyfriend.

Who said anything about wanting him to eventually become my boyfriend?

You did!

Oh, right. Well it's too early to tell.

•••••

Emory knew it actually wasn't to early, he had already kissed the boy and held him several times. He pondered over what to say and said it. "I'm Emory, seventeen, I have a little brother, my parents are dead, my favorite color is purple, I love hunting, I love blackberries, I hate summer, I love snow, I don't watch TV except for the Games which I think are interesting, but creepy. I love nature and everything about it. Anything else you want to know, or can you tell me now?" Emory explained, hoping the other boy liked him too.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Jan 9 2012, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four
8-December 11 • 465 Moneys

Alex

The response was definitively not what he had expected, and even though it was something he had thought about he was glad it was Emory who had brought it up. They truly didn’t know each other, and this could help them decide what exactly was going on between them or if there could be anything more in the long run.

"I'm Emory, seventeen, I have a little brother, my parents are dead, my favorite color is purple, I love hunting, I love blackberries, I hate summer, I love snow, I don't watch TV except for the Games which I think are interesting, but creepy. I love nature and everything about it. Anything else you want to know, or can you tell me now?" Rocco smiled at his description, it was truly so formal, but there were some interesting things there as well. Things he would have never guessed, like the fact he hated summer, being a hunter he would have guessed it was the other way around as he heard it was harder to hunt in the snow. And then, there were other things that tugged at his heart, his parents were dead and he had a little brother who probably depended on him greatly, then again that was only an assumption, being a minor Emory must have some kind of guardian.

”I am Rocco O’Ryan, I’m eighteen. I have twin brothers, I’m the oldest. I love the ocean and swimming, I feel complete when I’m swimming or in contact with water, my favorite color is the one of the foam when it reaches the shore, I am not sure what color that is… like greenish-blue, maybe…” he stopped and scratched the back of his head, feeling like he was sounding like someone incredibly stupid. ”I train for the Games, but I don’t like them, I think they are cruel for the most part. I love the smell of the ocean and if I could I would run around without a shirt all day, but I know it’s frowned upon. I help around the docks fishing as well…” he stopped again and shrugged slightly, unsure if any of that would interest Emory at all. ”I also love keeping fit and puzzles and I’m a really fast learner.” that was much better, he nodded and smiled at the other boy.

”What’s your brothers name?” he asked as he decided to sit down next to Emory, he had so many questions but he didn’t want to over-bear the hunter.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES