• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» The First Time, Rocco<3
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four
8-December 11 • 465 Moneys

Alex

The hand shake lasted a lot longer than he had expected, but it didn’t bother him, the electric current he felt as he touched the other boy was actually a really pleasurable feeling. He liked it, it felt nice. Emory didn’t let go off his hand until a few seconds later, when the contact broke so did the amazing electric feeling inside of him.

”Do you…”he suddenly felt dumb, but he knew he had to ask. “…do you feel some kind of electricity?” he asked before he could think about it and stop himself. He looked down at the water and noticed that despite the fact their hands were not touching each other their bodies in general seemed closer to each other. He looked up and into Emory’s blue eyes once again, mesmerizing… without thinking about it he extended his hand and placed it on his shoulder sending sparks flying everywhere.

It couldn’t just be his imagination, right? Emory had to feel it too!

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven
8-December 11 • 410 Moneys

Ari

Emory was sensing that the boy did feel the electricity, and liked it too. His suspicions were confirmed when Rocco asked him if he felt it before placing his hand on his shoulder, sending sparks throughout the air. Emory placed his hand on Rocco's chest, answering yes as he really pushed his sexual boundaries. He removed his hand, and it was like flipping a light switch off. He smiled, liking the reaction, fascinated that Rocco was doing this to him. No other boy ever had. . .What was up with him?

((I'm getting tired of phone posting lol))
--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

The answer came in the form of a touch, he looked down and saw that Emory had placed his hand on his chest. It didn’t last long and as soon as the other boys hand retrieved back into the water the incredible feeling ended. Emory was smiling, Rocco smiled back. He wasn’t sure what this meant, but he liked it. Maybe it was something in the water, like literally, something that was making their bodies react with one another, he wished he had paid attention on Chemistry so he could actually make sense of it all.

Rocco stared at Blue-eyes Emory; the closeness of their bodies, the warmth of the other boys breath, the coolness of their body and those beautiful blue eyes… he closed his eyes and leaned over. When he realized what he was doing his eyes shot open and he backed off at once. He stared at Emory for a few seconds, what was he doing? He wasn’t gay, this was just wrong.

”I am sorry, I just…” he didn’t complete the sentence and instead swam to the edge of the river and stepped outside, still dripping wet he grabbed his clothes and looked back at the other boy. ”It was really nice meeting you, Emory.” he said, and then… he turned around and started walking away. Every step he took he could feel pain on the left side of his chest…

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

His guts were twinging as Rocco apologized before leaving, just leaving Emory in the water. Emory didn't object, only nodded as the boy walked into the woods, still dripping wet. He retired to a mossy rock in the river, tipping his feet over the edge. He couldn't get the boy out of his hair. The boy that had just minutes ago been so close to him. . . Emory swam to the edge of the river where he dried himself with his tee shirt and put on his jeans.

He wrapped the jacket around his waist and stepped into his boots, still pondering over how he had felt with Rocco. His beautiful body, his winning smile. Emory actually admitted to himself that he found Rocco attractive, though the thought worried him. Was he possibly gay? Or maybe it was just Rocco that he felt that way towards, he seemed so nice, but he would never get to know him unless. . .unless. . .

Emory allotted himself a few seconds to think about gushy movies and romance novels, where the boy always ran after the girl. Oh gosh. . . Emory's legs catapulted through the woods, even barreling over a fallen tree. He wasn't running for Rocco, he was running for himself; he had to know why and what he felt towards men, and so far Rocco had been the only boy to pull that out of him.

The District Four boy hadn't made it far, and by sprinting Emory reached him in less than ten minutes. He had angled through the woods to the point that he landed in front of Rocco, blocking his path. He didn't say anything, just stood, until he found the words to say.

"Look, I don't know what is up, but I bet its the same thing with you and me. Uh, I, uh. Well." Temporarily Emory couldn't find the words to say. Should he ask him to go on a walk? Talk about their feelings? How would Rocco react? He decided to take a chance. "I'm curious. . .about you. Why you left. I think I know, but. . .could you tell me?" he asked, sweat and water dripping down his hair to his chest. He ignored the dripping, but it tickled slightly, distracting him from looking at Rocco, whom he had literally just ran after. He wanted answers, from Rocco and from himself.

((laptop post hooray!))
--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Rocco’s chest hurt as he walked away, every step he took seemed to be heavier and heavier thus making him walk slowly but surely. He forced himself to continue walking and not turn around to look at the boy with the blue eyes who was surely still in the water. He didn’t understand why he felt so bad about leaving Emory behind but he knew he couldn’t turn around and go back, he barely knew the other guy and he didn’t want to come as crazy or bipolar. As he walked around the forest he started feeling cold, but he didn’t want to stop and put his clothes on, because he knew the moment he stopped would be the one where he could turn around and go check on the boy with the beautiful blue eyes.

Suddenly Emory appeared in front of him, Rocco’s eyebrows raised in surprise as the boy planted himself in front of him not allowing him to move; then again, seeing him standing there in front of him after clearly running to catch up with him, he didn’t want to continue leaving. The pain in his chest had been replaced by the increased beating of his heart, which was so loud he was sure the other boy could hear.

"Look, I don't know what is up, but I bet its the same thing with you and me. Uh, I, uh. Well." Emory paused making Rocco get nervous, he was never the nervous kind. He was too cocky for that and yet this boy made him lose all his confidence and feel so down to Earth and out of place. "I'm curious. . .about you. Why you left. I think I know, but. . .could you tell me?" his heart took a turn as he realized that Emory was as confused as he was and not only that but he seemed to find Rocco somewhat attractive.

Rocco stared at Emory for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to say. Was he attracted to Emory? The answer came with the tickling sensation on the pit of his stomach. He was. He wasn’t sure if that made him gay or what but he knew that it at least made him nervous and confused. He wasn’t acting like himself, normally he was a take charge kind of guy so why couldn’t he be that way around the boy with the prettiest eyes he had ever seen? He closed his eyes and took a step forward as he dropped his clothes to the ground.

He closed his mind and allowed his body to take charge. He stepped forward and placed both of his hands at both sides of Emory’s hips, with a strong pull he pulled the other boy towards him so their naked chests were touching and their faces were just a few inches away from each other. And then… his mind opened up again and he realized exactly what was going on. He was holding a guy against his own body and it was just so wrong! Yet, it was the best feeling he had had in a long time, his heart was threatening to beat out of his chest and he was certain Emory could feel it, just like he could feel the warmth of the other boys skin against his own.

”I don’t know what is going on… I’m really confused.” he admitted, as his fingers in interlocked with each other as they met on the small of his back, this movement pushed Emory closer to him. “I ’m going to kiss you…” he said, almost asking for permission, but if he was he didn’t wait for an answer and instead leaned over to kiss the gorgeous man that he seemed to have trapped with his grasp…

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 12 2011, 04:41 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory couldn't react, breathe, or even think as Rocco pulled him by the hips closer to him, their chests touching. It was so new, so shocking. But not as shocking as holding the boy's hand, which caused Emory's entire arm to tingle. It felt so good for something so wrong. He felt Rocco run his hand down his spine, bringing them even closer. He felt so small in his arms, so. . .protected.

But nothing could prepare him for the kiss. Oh, the kiss. It was like nothing he had ever experienced. It was nothing like kissing a girl, there was actual passion, understanding in the kiss. He was kissing a boy that he had just met an hour ago, but honestly the only thing he could think about was how we wanted more of those kisses, more. . .

Emory leaned in, this time taking his own kiss, spreading warmth through his body while heating his lips. His hand transferred to Rocco's hair as his other stayed on his back, holding him in turn.

He couldn't figure out anything in his head other than how much he wanted Rocco for more than just one day, especially if every kiss was that good. He stared into the boy's blue eyes as he released his back and held his hand, letting his oter hand slide from Rocco's wet hair to his face, lips, neck, chest, then into his other hand. He didn't know what Rocco thought, but he no longer was terrified to express his opinion on it. . ."I. .I like that," Emory said with a shy smile, one brought on by the new sensation he had come across in the woods.

((school!post))
--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 12 2011, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

It was like the world had stopped, their two bodies melted together into one as they shared their first kiss. It was amazing, not only because Emory was a good kisser but because it felt right, it felt like it was meant to be, like the pieces of a puzzle had finally came together. Rocco had never knew a kiss could be that amazing, and now as they parted he couldn’t help but hope that this wouldn’t be the last. Of course he was still confused, he wasn’t sure what this meant or what this made him but at that time he didn’t care, because all he wanted was to get to know the beautiful man standing in front of him.

There was another kiss, a little more rough as Emory pushed on his face. It was more passionate than romantic, and Rocco liked it. Two kisses in a matter of seconds and both so different and great in their own terms. He couldn’t help but wonder what the third kiss would bring.

He felt Emory’s hand slide down his body until it pulled his own hand from the other boys back and they held hands. Rocco looked into the other boys eyes and felt the fear disappear, replaced by a sensation of completion. Maybe this was the way it was supposed to be.
”I.. .I like that,” Emory said with a slight smile, Rocco smiled back, bright and wide.
”I did too. A lot.” he said before adding. ”I sure hope you don’t go around kissing guys you just meet often!” he joked, but even though it was just a joke he couldn’t help but feel a sharp pain in his stomach at the thought of Emory being with another guy. He shoved the confusing thoughts away and instead focused on the man in front of him.

”I don’t know if you are as confused as I am…” he started with a serious tone as he frowned, looking at the floor. ”…but I think together we can figure it out in time, .” he looked up and smiled hesitantly noticing that once again he felt defenseless while he was normally more take-in-charge. He felt the warmth of Emory’s hands against his own and he felt a milder version of the electricity going through them, he gave his hands a squeeze as he waited for the other boy to give him a piece of his mind. Deep inside he knew it, even though he didn’t want to say it: he might have just found the one direct path to happiness...

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 04:33 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory smiled at Rocco's wide grin, it was stunning really. Rocco made a joke, and all Em could do was keep smiling. When the boy said he thought they could work their sexuality out in time together, Emory just leaned in kissing him, running his hand doen his chest. "I'm sure we can."

((I'm soo sorry about the crappy phone!post and taking so long to reply, I have been super busy<3))
--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

There was another kiss and then Rocco felt Emory’s hand run down his chest sending chills down his spine, the other boy agreed with him about figuring things out together, which was a relief, to an extent because he was sure whatever was going on inside of him was something that he couldn’t do it by himself.

And suddenly, he needed to know more about this guy he was holding so close. He needed to know what kind of person he had been kissing and caressing despite having just met him. But he suddenly remembered Emory had shared something about him, about his little brother starving and Rocco felt bad; he wasn’t rich by any means but lifestyle on District Four was comfortable for the majority of the citizens. He stared at Emory for a few seconds.

“Do you have enough food for your little brother?” he asked as he realized it wasn’t fair of him to distract him from his family duties, he was already risking a lot by coming to the woods in the first place.

[[Sorry this is such crap, I didn’t know what to reply]]

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory stared down at Rocco, suddenly realizing he was holding a boy that he had just met in his arms and he actually liked it. He smiled, gesturing towards the animal in his pack. "Yeah, but I will shoot anything I see on the way home," he said. Then it hit him, he would eventually have to go home and Rocco would have to leave back to his District. Emory immediately tried to think up ways around that as he swished the water out of his wet hair.

He stepped back, just looking at Rocco; a stranger, truly. A stranger who possibly his secrets or lies, but Emory couldn't even think of them. He already liked the stranger boy, and though it was questionably faster than any other relationship Emory had encountered, he was okay with that. His grin widened on Rocco as he asked, "What do you want to do?," and waited for an answer.

It was truly a guessing game with Rocco, Emory had no idea how to work him yet and had absolutely no experience with other boys. Sure, he was trying to treat it like a girl, but even he knew that would only hold up for so long. Rocco was a boy, he would have not needs and wants that Emory would have to fulfill. The problem was he didn't know how to, but he roils have to learn.

The birds chirrped a lovely song that added to the literally perfect frame surrounding Rocco; two bended trees, a light sunglow, the birds sweet lullaby. It was a nice day, and Emory could only see it getting much better.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Jan 5 2012, 05:18 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

As Emory swished the water of his hair, he spoke and as he did Rocco could feel the water against his own bare skin, the feeling was marvelous. He missed the water, this whole forest thing wasn’t his type of deal and even though he still needed to find that squirrel to Rocco it seemed like he had gotten a far better price than any dead animal like Percy wanted. He was still unsure about this whole kissing strangers and especially when they were, in fact, dudes. But it all felt like it fit so perfectly, that he had no reason to disturb it as of now. And either way Emory said they would figure it out together so there was no reason to be scared, right?

”What do you want to do?,” the other boy asked, Rocco raised his eyebrows. What did he want to do? He wanted to spend time with Emory and get to know him better, that was for sure. He also wanted to go back to the river, but would Emory be fine returning to a place where Rocco had the home advantage to put it in a nice way?
”Well, we have to feed your brother, right?” he smiled to let him know he didn’t mind helping him out, and truly he didn’t, except… ”Has he ever tried fish?” the question could be deemed offensive but he truly wasn’t sure if people from Seven even tried fishing.

He looked at Emory hoping he wasn’t one of those people who took everything personally, something told Rocco that he wasn’t but the truth was you never really knew. He barely knew the Seven boy with the beautiful blue eyes and yet he had already kissed him, caressed him and felt something when they had done both. It was strange but he felt lie there was something else about this boy, something different than anything he had seen before and quite frankly he liked it. He liked it a lot.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Jan 8 2012, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory smiled as Rocco brought up Mason fishing. "No, he's never tried, why?" he said with a small laugh. He observed Rocco's question. It wasn't even a question if Emory wanted to let a "stranger" meet Mason, Rocco wasn't even a stranger anymore. Actually, he was already more bonded to Emory than he had thought. Emory pictured him and Rocco months from now meeting each other in the woods, wouldn't that be nice?

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Jan 8 2012, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

When he heard that Emory’s little brother had never tried fish a smile crept up on his face, he didn’t know the little boy and he had not known Emory for long but something inside him told him he wanted to be the one to introduce the kid to the amazing taste of fish. He looked at Emory and grinned widely.
”Come on!” he said as he motioned for Emory to follow him. With his clothes still firmly on his grasp he started running back towards the river, he wasn’t sure if Emory was following him but he knew he would find out soon and something told him the other boy wouldn’t just not follow.

Rocco was a fast sprinter but when it came to long distance he didn’t have it in him, luckily for him the trek to the river wasn’t too big so he was able to keep his lead all the way there. As he reached the river he threw the clothes to the side and jumped from a rock to the water below doing a flip in the air, just like he had done many times in the dock back on District Four before.

He came up for air and looked around for Emory, when he spotted him he smiled.
”I’m going to get your brother a big ass fish!” he said with a cocky smile, he didn’t wait to see what the other boy had to say about it and instead he dove under water in search for a fish. He swam around for a few seconds until he spotted a good sized carp. Even under-water he grinned and grabbed the lazy fish by the head, the animal was slow by nature so it didn’t seem to realize the boy had it in his grasp until it was too late.

Rocco came back up for air, and threw the still moving fish on the grass a few feet away from Emory.
”Wanna do the honors?” he asked with the cockiest grin ever plastered upon his face. Emory surely had to be impressed by his amazing fishing skills, the other boy could hunt but Rocco doubted he could do what he had just done.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Ari
 Posted: Jan 8 2012, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE]
Phone Psychic
Male
5'10
145 LBS
District Two
3-October 11 • 795 Moneys

Ari

Emory nodded when Rocco suggested he follow him. He noticed they were heading back towards the river and wondered if they were going to swim again, but then he saw that Rocco had other plans. He dived into the water, and Emory's eyes watched his every movement until he came up, holding a big fish in his bare hand. And strangely, it was the hottest thing Emory had ever seen.

The way Rocco glistened in the sun, the way his hair sparkled. The way he just barehanded caught a huge fish like it was nothing. Emory could barrly understand what Rocco was saying as he tossed the fish onto dry land, but Emory took that as a signal for him to kill it. He was closer to his bow than a l knife, do he picked up an arrow and walked towards the squirming fish.

He barely even acknowledged the carp as he walked past it, sticking the arrow through its head. But he continued walking past it right over to Rocco. When he got near the boy, he first pressed his chest to his, then his lips. But not regularly, he really kissed him. Hard. Tongue, quick, and everything. Rocco's wet body slipped against Emory's as he pulled back. "Hm, yeah. Thanks for that fish," he said.

Stupid wrong account -.-
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Jan 9 2012, 09:49 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Emory did as instructed and grabbing an arrow he pierced the carp through the head, Rocco was a little impressed as doing that with an arrow was not an easy fit, after all he would have to go through bone to destroy the brain and kill the animal. Otherwise it was just cruel to torture the poor carp, but he didn’t get a chance to see if the carp had died to further impress himself with Emory’s apparent strength because the boy with the gorgeous blue eyes entered the water and walked up to him.

The first thing he felt was his warm chest against his own and then those lips. Soft and tender and… a tongue? Rocco was surprised by the new gesture but he liked it and soon enough he joined in on the dance. Then, Emory pulled away and he raised his eyebrows.
"Hm, yeah. Thanks for that fish," he said and Rocco couldn’t help but laugh at the line, it was somewhat cheesy considering the circumstances and yet adorable at the same time. The thought of kissing a boy with such passion was somewhat strange still, the word gay a repellent and yet it was all so perfect and he couldn’t help but feel like there was nothing wrong about it. Maybe he just didn’t want to label himself as something that his friends seemed to stray away from, but it was just a label, right? He was still the same guy, the only difference was that now he held the most beautiful human being he had ever seen in his arms and got to receive the most spectacular kisses every time he caught a fish for him and his little brother. Was that so wrong?

”You are welcome. I might have to catch more if I am gonna get a kiss like that each time.” he chuckled. And then, he noticed Emory was still wearing his jeans despite the fact that they were inside the river, he grinned cockily at the other boy as he placed his right hand on the waistband of them; he pulled it towards him and then released it. ”Someone couldn’t wait to get a kiss, huh?” he joked.

And then, a thought came to his head. He had just met Emory, not only that but he didn’t know anything about him, he was enjoying himself so much that he had lost track of something that he should have thought before: they were from separate Districts, when were they going to see each other again? Was Emory planning on seeing him again or did he only enjoy the hunt and the game while he was in the forest? Did he perhaps do this to every boy he found in the forest?

He cleared his throat, but didn’t say anything about it. He would have to ask when the time was right, last thing he wanted was to scare the beautiful boy away.
”Now that your brother has a two course meal, what do you feel like doing?” he asked, smile still in place. Soon, he would have to ask about other important matters.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES