• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» The First Time, Rocco<3
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 8 2011, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven
8-December 11 • 410 Moneys

Ari

Emory woke to the touch of his little brother's small hand. He smiled at the tiny boy, pulling him into bed. Adam giggled, but focused back on the reason that he had shaken Emory awake. "Em. . .I'm really hungry. . .there's no food left," he said with a frown. Comments like that always struck Emory with depression- knowing his younger brother couldn't have food because neither of their parents were there to provide it like they used to.

He had tried his best to supply Adam with everything he needed since his cousin never did, and usually scraped by. Emory loved his little brother more than anything, and looking at his hollow cheeks pained him. The only time they got good meat was when Em went hunting with the group of boys from school during the week, but he was starting to tell that wasn't enough for all three members of his household.

He frowned down at Adam and nodded, shoving himself out of bed. The cool morning air that had spread through the house grasped Emory the second he was released from his sheet's warm protection. Adam quickly fell back to sleep as his big brother took a shower, combed his hair, brushed his teeth, and put on one of his hunting getups; A plain white v-neck, dark blue jeans, brown leather boots, and a well fitted brown leather jacket.

Emory opened up his closet, sliding away the bottom panel to reveal his large wooden bow. Beautifully crafted, expensive. He had received it years ago from his neighbor when his father died, being told to "use it to feed the little one," the little one being Adam. He had succeeded in that, but he had to step it up. He knew it was coming, and the idea frightened him, but it was his responsibility. . .he had to go into the woods alone.

Dressed and equipped with his bow and sheath of arrows, he tucked Adam in and headed out the door, storing his weapons in a backpack filled with several other survival items. He never liked going into the woods unprepared, and going by himself only made him more paranoid. The large backpack fidgeted on Emory's back as he strode behind the buildings in town, coming to the tree that the boys climbed to get across the fence.

It wasn't too high of a climb or too long of a drop, which made it perfect for venturing over to poach. Emory scaled several branches before easily throwing himself over the fence, landing on the balls of his feet. A grin crossed his face. He kind of felt a new sense of rebellion. Sure, it was rebellious enough to hunt in a group, but by himself he was given a rush from the sneakiness of it all.

Emory was several feet into the thick woods before he took out his bow and strung an arrow. He took a light hunter's tread as he moved between the tall trees, his bow ready to fire. He held out for almost an hour until he came to the river where his group usually met up, and sat on a rock, waiting. . .waiting. . .his attention was snapped back at the sound of a twig snapping.

Instinctively afraid of a Peacekeeper finding him, he ducked behind the rock with his bow drawn back. His heart beat faster and faster until finally he believed it's loud thumping was going to give him away. But no, it wasn't a Peacekeeper. To Emory's delight, it was just a boy. A very attractive boy. . . He forced those thoughts from his mind before standing up, revealing himself to the stranger. "Uh. . hey," was all he said with a confused look on his face. What was someone else doing in the woods? He didn't recognize him from school, but hoped he was friendly.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 8 2011, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four
8-December 11 • 465 Moneys

Alex

Rocco O’Ryan had always been more on the cocky side, and in all honesty he probably had a right to be. After all, he seemed to be good at absolutely everything he tried. Which is exactly why the majority of the people who knew him around District Four called him Golden-Boy, a lot of them did it mockingly but if Rocco cared or even knew about it, he never said anything. He enjoyed the nickname, it just fuelled his fire, that he was invincible. Or well… that at least he wasn’t useless like the majority of the people that he knew.

Cockiness could often lead to stupidity and today… well, today was one of those times.

The woods. There were many things wrong with this scenario, first off Rocco was a water kind of guy, he wasn’t fond of walking around in the woods, the trees and especially the sounds of nature. Then why was Rocco O’Ryan in the woods? Simple: cockiness. See how it all comes back to that one trait?

Percy Mazelmo had dared Rocco to go into the woods by himself and retrieve some proof that he had actually went there, like a dead animal or something. Now, at first Rocco had rolled his eyes and ignored Percy since the red-head was always goofing off but when someone had said he was scared… well, of course he had to go. And so, flipping his friends off Rocco had went into the woods in search of some proof that he had done it.

And the more he thought about it, the more stupid it all sounded. Proof? They had seen him diver under the fence and run towards the woods, what more proof did they need? A squirrel, Percy had shouted. A freaking squirrel. And even though Rocco was sure he would have no problems finding a squirrel the elusive little fucks kept avoiding him. Actually, he had not seen a single animal since he had started walking around the forest.

If that wasn’t bad enough, he was almost certain he was lost. And he was hot. And he was thirsty. And you are complaining too much he told himself rather harshly and rolled his eyes at his own behavior. He wasn’t much of a complainer in general but it seemed that everything was going wrong that day. If he could at least find something to drink, a place to swim… then all would be good. At least he told himself.

And of course, as he wished for some form of water, water materialized itself in front of him. He had to be the luckiest bastard in the whole world. He didn’t even hesitate, he took off his boots, his socks, his shirt and was about to pull his pants off when he stepped on a branch that broke under his naked feet and sending a certain degree of pain around his body.

"Uh. . hey," the voice made him stop his mad frenzy and look up. There was boy behind a rock, staring at him. Rocco straightened up and raised his eyebrows at the stranger who he assumed had heard him curse and coil around. For some reason he felt embarrassed. Maybe it was because the boy had really nice eyes. Wait… what? Rocco caught himself mid-thought and disposed it, because he didn’t swing that way. Not at all. He had dated girls before, so it was obvious the boy must have really spectacular eyes to catch his attention. A straight guys attention.

”Hey, how’s it going?” that’s all he said, trying to be cautious around the stranger, and yet… those eyes. Blue, beautiful… wrong. ”What brings you to this side of the woods?” he asked, not even knowing if the boy answered his previous question, just wanting to stop staring at the boys gorgeous blue eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 03:33 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory sighed in relief when the boy didn't seem aggressive, but instead kind. "Hey, hows it going?," he replied to Emory's comment. He thought rapidly about how to reply, and silly enough, part of him was actually worried what to say about this shirtless, modelesque boy. But he didn't want that to show. "I'm, well, yeah," he said with a smile, holding up his bow.

Usually he would've hidden the bow out of sight if he encountered someone in the woods, but the boy had already seen it, so why lie? He didn't like doing it unless it absolutely necessary. He sized the boy up. Large muscles, a hard chest. He seemed to be a perfect Career, but Emory didn't know any other Careers in Seven other than himself, so he refrained from asking, replacing the question with a simple one. "Are you from Seven?," he asked, still curious about the new boy he had encountered.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Blue-eyes seemed somewhat distracted, but Rocco was trying not to pay much attention to the other boy. As an answer to his question the other boy lifted up his bow, Rocco raised an eye-brow trying to put two and two together. Surely this well-groomed boy could not be a hunter. He was too… what? Handsome? He didn’t want to use the word, but it was the only one that came to his mind. Whatever. There was nothing wrong with a guy admitting another guy was attractive, it was part of being a man. Right? Right…

The other boy was looking at him now, his blue eyes seemed to be scanning Rocco, he wasn’t sure what the intent was, but being a Career Rocco was ready for anything, if the guy drew an arrow he would be ready to dive into the river to avoid it. The river… he looked down at the water and felt the ache of thirst once again, but could he drink freely without worrying about Blue-eyes shooting him?

"Are you from Seven?," the boy asked, it didn’t seem threatening at all. More like a curious question, which meant he could quench his thirst. He leaned over by the river and splashed his face with the water, before using his hands to cup some water and drink it. He made a mental note to bring a water container next time he ventured into the woods. Next time? What was he even thinking about? Before, he had said he would never return to the woods and now he was thinking of coming back, and why? He looked up and saw those gorgeous blue eyes and felt a tug on his stomach. Not possible.

Suddenly he remembered Blue-eyes had asked him a question, he gave the other boy a slight smile and swallowed the water.
”No. I’m from Four. Are you a Seven?” it was a fair question, since the boy had asked about Seven, so it was the easiest assumption. He felt the need to apologize for taking so long to reply, but he didn’t want to seem like a wimp, so he let it go. He was thirsty, it wasn’t really his fault.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

It shocked Emory when the boy announced he was from Four. "Are you a Seven?," the boy asked. Emory ducked his head and smiled. "Uh, yeah. So you're all the way from Four, huh? Cool," he said. Envy instantly flooded through Emory at the boy's District. He could handle a bow just as well if not better than a Career, but being from Seven he didn't have that official title. . .did he?

Careers were District residents that trained before being Reaped to go into the Games, and that's what Emory did, so technically he considered himself to be a Career, District Seven or not. He pushed that matter to the side as he turned his attention back on the Four boy. He thought about telling his name, but wasn't sure enough about the boy's purpose in the woods. What if he was there doing something bad? Emory smirked at himself for being a hypocrite; he was the one poaching, but the boy from Four didn't seem to care. Emory couldn't help but glance at the boy's naked chest, it was muscular like his, though when he felt it was getting obvious he looked back up at his face.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 10 2011, 02:15 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Blue-eyes didn’t seem too content when he learned he was from Four. He wasn’t sure if it was something all Seven’s shared or it was just him; immediately Rocco noticed the boy was hard to read, which somewhat bothered him. He wasn’t sure, exactly why, but it did. Blue-eyes spoke and seemed to indirectly ask what he was doing so far away from Four, once again Rocco wasn’t sure if it was because he didn’t want him around or he was just trying to make conversation. Then again, why would any guy try to make conversation with a semi-naked guy who wasn’t even from your district?

”Yes. I am here on a dare, so you don’t have to feel threatened…” he mentioned motioning towards the bow. Normally feeling so judged and unwanted one of two things would have happened: one, Rocco would have left knowing he was the one who wasn’t welcomed and he was in no place to impose himself, or two, if he was feeling specially cocky or irritated he would have gotten into a fight with Blue-Eyes already. He wasn’t sure why, but he wanted the other boy to like him, so he felt better trying to be likeable, it was strange because he couldn’t quite figure out why. It probably had something to do with those amazing eyes, or the boys lips, which looked so soft.

Wait. Pause. Soft? A guys lips? Rocco frowned and as he tried to push the confusing thought out of his head he noticed that the other boy was staring at him, at his naked torso, to be more specific. He looked away and he caught the other boys glance. Those eyes…
”If my presence is bothering you, I can leave. I know I have no place here. It’s basically your territory. I just wanted to drink some water, maybe swim… but I can leave if it really bothers you so much…” he said as he stared into the boys eyes, making it pretty obvious that he knew Blue-Eyes wasn’t very fond of him.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 10 2011, 07:44 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

”If my presence is bothering you, I can leave. I know I have no place here. It’s basically your territory. I just wanted to drink some water, maybe swim… but I can leave if it really bothers you so much…”

Emory was slightly taken back at the boy's words. Had he acted rude, or showed any hostility to make the boy think he didn't like him there? The boy's comment that Emory didn't have to feel threatened flashed back into his head and he made a point of setting his bow on the rock beside him. "I'm sorry if I left an impression that I didn't want you here, uh, its really just as much my territory as it is yours! So go ahead, swim if you want," he said with a shy smile.

The word "swim" rendered with Emory as he realized he was getting slightly hot. He shed the leather jacket, tossing it on the rock beside the bow. He looked longingly at the river. . .maybe if the boy continued with a positive attitude Emory could join him in the cool water, just to escape the hot temperature of course. . .not to look at the water glistening on his chest or his lips shi- Emory thought, quickly trying to ignore the boy's beauty. Immediately he tried to think of another word but beauty, maybe masculinity? Attractiveness? He settled on that and sat back on the rock, a small smile still on his face.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 10 2011, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

"I'm sorry if I left an impression that I didn't want you here, uh, its really just as much my territory as it is yours! So go ahead, swim if you want," Blue-Eyes said as he set his bow behind him, on the rock. It was almost like he was trying to convince Rocco he was genuinely fine with him being there, Rocco smiled back at the other boy. He stood up from his crouching position and gave one last look at the boy before he allowed his pants to drop to the ground leaving him standing on his bright blue boxer briefs.

Without another word he jumped into the water, it was an amazing feeling. Despite the hotness in the environment the water was cool and it was truly refreshing. He swam around for a few seconds before he remembered the other boy, he turned around and saw Blue-Eyes sitting on the rock with a smile plastered upon his beautiful features. He felt his stomach turn, the guy truly had a bright smile, it was beautiful. What’s wrong with you? Stop thinking like that! he thought to himself as he went under the water for a few seconds, to clear his mind.

When he came back up, his eyes fixated themselves on Blue-Eyes, he pushed away the previous thoughts and reminded himself that he was not like that. Or was he? No, you aren’t! and yet looking at that boy, he felt very differently than when he had seen anyone else. What was wrong with him?

He swam a little closer to the edge, so Blue-Eyes would not think he was just ignoring him, for some reason he didn’t want the other boy to leave him yet. ”So, can’t you get in a lot of trouble for hunting?” he asked, mostly because he wanted to make conversation to keep the thoughts away and that had been the first thing that had came to his mind.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Ari
 Posted: Dec 10 2011, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE]
Phone Psychic
Male
5'10
145 LBS
District Two
3-October 11 • 795 Moneys

Ari

Emory blushed as the boy nonchalantly removed his clothing, all but bright blue boxers. He couldn't help but scan his chest. . .his legs. . .he made himself look away until the boy called after him. When he asked Emory if he could get in a lot of trouble for hunting, he felt that the boy was almost accussing him. "You can get in a lot of trouble for being in the woods period. . .I do it for my little brother. Uh, Adam. I love him more than anything, and the kid doesn't get enough to eat, so. . ." Emory trailed off as he gestured to his bow.

"But that's not really important, uhm, mind if I join you?" Emory asked politely. The heat had gotten to him, and first his shirt, then his jeans were removed. He was somewhat uncomfortable, but the Four boy had done it, so why couldn't he? Emory gave the boy a shy look before diving into the river. It was cool, and a great pickup from the heat. He wondered what the boy was thinking.

((sorry for the crap post, I did it on my phone! Darn wrong account, too Dx))
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 10 2011, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

Blue-eyes didn’t seem to be very happy with his question and he probably had a reason too. It hadn’t been the nicest question out there. He felt bad when the boy mentioned his little brother which he couldn’t feed, it made him think of his own little twin brothers. Before he could apologize the other boy asked if he could join, Rocco nodded and soon the other boy was stripping down.

He stared at the boy’s perfect body and he suddenly felt hot, it was not jealousy though, he could tell that. But he didn’t understand why his body was reacting that way, it had never happened with a guy before. And yet, as he watched the boy go into the river to join him, he couldn’t help but feel himself being extremely attracted to him. He shoved the thoughts away and instead submerged into the water, trying to focus on the coolness of the water and the way the current pulled him, slightly. Water was where he belonged.

Once he came back up, not because he needed air, but because he wanted to make sure Blue-eyes didn’t leave. And surely enough, the other boy was still there. Still as handsome as ever. Rocco cursed himself for the thought and decided to try and stir up more conversation instead of thinking, because that couldn’t get him anywhere.

“Listen, dude, I am very sorry about what I said earlier. I understand how it is, having to look after little brothers. I have two, twins but eh… I didn’t want to offend you. So I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by it. It’s just…” he stopped before he could mention how attractive the other boy was and how confusing the whole situation was. He instead looked away, to the place where the bow was. ”Have you been hunting for a while?” he asked, with an apologetic smile.

[[Sorry for the crappy, probably confusing,
post I am running out to go to a party,
but I wanted to post for you before leaving <3]]

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 10 2011, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

The Four boy apologized to Emory, smiling a contagious grin that hit Emory just moments following his. He tried to compensate by apologizing about the whole situation, even revealing that he had two younger twin brothers. Soon he asked if Emory had been hunting for awhile.

Naturally, Emory saw this as a moment to grab his bow and shoot something far away instead of speaking the answer, or stating that he was a Career, but instead he talked. "Um, yeah. A couple years, but today is actually the first time I've come alone," he said. Then realization hit; he was supposed to be hunting to feed his hungry brother, who would probably be awake in just a few hours.

He couldn't decide whether or not to leave the river and continue hunting or stay in the water with the boy. He thought of asking the boy to go hunting with him, (having a hunting partner was always better than being lonely,) but he didn't see the boy as the "hunting" type. Adam would surely be up by noon, and Emory couldn't bear to make the tiny child scavenge for food.

That was when he saw the rabbit.

Like fate had beckoned him, he looked at the Four boy. "Be quiet," Emory said as he crawled from the river, where he crept to the rock that his bow rested on. The rabbit was easy prey, out in the open, nibbling at the soft green grass. Emory took his hunter's tread and body position as he unsheathed one arrow and pulled it back on the string.

He held it that way for several seconds until he felt that his arrow was aimed right at the rabbit's head. The string flew forwards as Emory's hand released it, sending the arrow straight through the bunnies skull. He smiled. If anything gave him confidence or a good feeling, it was making a clean kill when he hunted. He retrieved his rabbit and his arrow, placing them both on the rock. Relief settled over him that Adam would have a good lunch.

Suddenly he remembered Four boy, who was swimming in the river. Turning back to him, still in his underwear, he spoke. "Uh. . .sorry man. I came out here for that, but now its done, so I'm just gonna do a cannonball," he said in a relieved tone, almost as if he were asking. He flung himself in ball-formation at the water, landing with a splash not too far away from his new acquaintance. When he came up for air, he looked straight into the boys eyes, which happened to be catching the sunlight, causing them to sparkle. . .

Without even noticing he was doing it, Emory inched towards the boy with his blue stare mesmerized by the other boy's own blue eyes. When he did catch himself, he stopped, going underwater in confusion. Had he just been, like, attract- no. Surely not. He stayed under much longer than he should have, finally coming up with a quiet gasp for clean air that flooded his lungs. What was happening to him? There was something about that boy; his voice, his face, something that was causing Emory's emotions to feel things they hadn't before. Things he was trying to push from his head, but he just couldn't.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 10 2011, 11:24 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

At least Blue-Eyes was smiling at him, making his heart jump slightly. It was all so confusing... why was he feeling like this about someone who not only had he just met, but that was a guy? It made absolutely no sense, he didn’t like guys. He had dated girls before, and… you know. And now, for some reason he was getting all hot and bothered over some guys perfect abs and those eyes… if there was someone worth turning for… no, what was wrong with him?!

Blue-Eyes continued by mentioning that this was the first time he had came hunting by himself, to Rocco this probably meant that he really needed the food, he instantly felt bad that he was possibly distracting the boy from providing for his family. Before he could apologize the other boy told him to go quiet and soon enough he was out of the river, Rocco frowned sure that he had done something wrong, a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach made him want to vomit.

However, Rocco watched him as he grabbed the bow and arrow, took aim and…his perfect body was glistening under the sun, his blue eyes focused on the pray, the water dripping down his perfect abs to the grass below him. It was… perfect. He looked like a Greek God, those he had learned about in his ancient history classes, Apollo wasn’t that his name? Rocco couldn’t help but stare, then suddenly the arrow flew across the air and the rabbit was shot dead.

Blue-eyes retrieved the rabbit and placed it on the rock before turning to look at him again:
"Uh. . .sorry man. I came out here for that, but now its done, so I'm just gonna do a cannonball," the boy said awkwardly, before doing as he had said, water splashed all over Rocco as the other boy landed really close to him. When he came up from underneath the water his eyes stared right at Rocco’s; blue, bright and gorgeous… he felt a lump on his throat nervously, he swallowed as Blue-eyes inched forward, he closed his eyes; it was going to happen, wasn’t it? He wanted it to, but it was just so wrong, this was…

The other boy suddenly went under water, it seemed like a long time and Rocco couldn’t help but feel nervous, scared even, if this boy died… and then, he came up for air and Rocco couldn’t help but notice how close their bodies were.
“Are you alright?” he asked as he reached out and grabbed his shoulder, as he did he felt an electric current go through his body, a lump formed on his throat and his stomach turned. He retrieved his hand with a frown, he took a step back. ”I’m sorry… I should probably just go. I won’t interrupt your hunting.” he said confused. He looked at Blue-eyes again and took a step back, with every step he took away from him he could feel a tug on his stomach, it was like… pain?

What the hell was going on?!

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Emory's body had never felt so electrified as when the boy grabbed his shoulder to steady him after coming up for air. He looked into the boy's apologetic eyes once again as they absorbed him, only releasing when he spoke. His words didn't make sense? They were so confusing? Leave? So Emory could hunt? No, they made complete sense, Emory just couldn't wrap it around his head as to why the boy didn't want to stay like he did. . .

Possibly it was the boy wasn't over there thinking about Emory's eyes or his skin, or his hair like Emory was to him. Maybe the boy was just straight and thought Emory was gay. Or it could have been that the boy was thinking about Emory that way, and he was new to it as well!

As the boy began to step back like he intended to leave, Emory hoped for option three when he gently cupped the boy's shoulder and pulled him back to where he was. "No, stay. Uh, you aren't interfering, I got a rabbit. I can get a squirrel or two on the way home. But I'm free now, so yeah," he paused to smile. "I'm Emory."

((phone post<3))
--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Rocco O'Ryan
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'0"
170 LBS
District Four

Alex

He felt a slight pull on his shoulder, it was gentle yet strong, he stepped back to where he was before, with his body close to the other boy’s. Blue-eyes explained that he didn’t have to leave, that he had already gotten some food, there was a certain edge on his voice, like he really, REALLY didn’t want him to leave. The thought came with a feeling of warmth that spread around his stomach, it was a nice feeling to feel wanted, no, not wanted, just… his thought didn’t conclude as the boy smiled and Rocco felt a tug on his heart, it was wrong but he truly believed the other boy had a beautiful smile.

”I’m Emory.” Blue-eyes said; Emory, that was a nice name, he had never heard of a guy called like that but then again this was not like any other guy he had met before… this guy actually seemed to be pulling at some parts of him that he had never channeled before, he couldn’t say he didn’t like it, as it was overall a nice feeling, but it was one he couldn’t understand either, which he hated.

“My name’s Rocco. It’s nice to meet you.” he finally said politely as he extended his hand towards the other boy, waiting for the handshake that would surely come accompanied with an electric current, just like when he had first touched him. As he waited, his heart started beating louder and louder.

--------------------
user posted image
~made by Ari
[PM]
^
Emory Cedar
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Male
6'2
195 LBS
District Seven

Ari

Rocco. The boy's name was Rocco. Kind of exotic, even a bit se- No, stop that, Emory forced himself. Rocco's hand flew up to shake his, and he just stared nervously at it before grasping it tight; the electric shock was literal, tangible enough that Emory thought Rocco surely had felt it, too. Handshakes normally lasted mere seconds, but Emory decided to push his own boundaries and Rocco's, and continued to hold his hand, dipping their entwined fingers underwater before releasing his. "Its nice to meet you, too."

((phone post!))
--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES