• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» This is too hot... [Day 2], Attn Palette
Bliss Elysium
 Posted: Jan 27 2011, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
19-November 10 • 305 Moneys

Chrissy

Bliss had woken when Ambrose yelled their companion's name. She watched him run off, but she wasn't sure what he was after. Surely, it was some tribute that was stupid enough to come back near them. She wiped a little sweat from her brow and then looked at Palette. "This is too hot... I think we should grab what we can carry and find somewhere better to camp out."

Her eyes glared at the lava as it completely surrounded the Cornucopia and what was left at their feet. Bliss knew they were all strong and they could probably carry plenty of weapons and goods to make a good stand elsewhere. She knew that they could do it and all she could see right now were those fields... there was still a scythe. A scythe that could make a mini clearing and they could build a straw hut from the grasses... her mind was everywhere right now.

"Where did Ambrose go?" She raised a brow, finally asking about him. Bliss opened the jug of water and took a sip quick before putting it back down.

user posted image
Items:
- Small Bag
- 12 Granola Bars
- Bag of Sunflower Seeds
- Gallon of Water

Weapon:
-Set of Throwing Knives

Significant: .
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Palette Willows
 Posted: Jan 27 2011, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
27-December 10 • 210 Moneys

Marmacet

Palette watched Ambrose go, confused. She flinched when Bliss spoke, not realizing that she had awoke, and shrugged a reply at the older girl. "Unless it's like this everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised," Palette grunted.

She gave her shillelagh, Brain-basher, a pat and sat down with her legs crossed like a stereo-typical Indian. Putting her elbows on her knees, Palette pressed her cheeks into her hands. "All I know is that he's running into those fields. I'm sure he'll be back soon, though. He'd be pretty stupid to leave the alliance on the second day." Another shrug.

"So..." Palette clapsed her hands. "Which direction do you want to head if we do leave?"

PALETTE SCORE

Health: 80/80
Items:
    (in a black bag)
    -- extra socks
    -- scarf
    -- bag of cookies
    -- bottle of water
    -- lighter
Weapon: Brain-basher the Shillelagh
Short Description: Palette is in da house!

--------------------
The Career that Never Killed...
[PM]
^
Bliss Elysium
 Posted: Jan 28 2011, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Chrissy

She just nodded. Bliss wasn't thrilled with the idea of Ambrose just running off like that. They were supposed to be a team... or something of the sorts. She wanted to know what he was up to. What if he decided to try sniping them from the cover of the grasses and they wouldn't even know it. "He better be back soon..."

"Uh... seems like this grass goes every which direction. And I didn't much pay attention to what way most of the other tributes went. I knew I should have been watching better. I just feel like we aren't protected just hanging out by the Cornucopia. Like it is predictable or something... you know?"

user posted image
Items:
- Small Bag
- 12 Granola Bars
- Bag of Sunflower Seeds
- Gallon of Water

Weapon:
-Set of Throwing Knives

Significant: .
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Palette Willows
 Posted: Jan 28 2011, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

"Well..." Palette hesitated, not sure what to say. "Yeah, I guess you're right. But, uh...we've got the lava."

The young girl put her chin on her knees and sighed. "But then again, if we trip we could fall in, plus if anybody has any good long-range weapons might shoot or throw something at us. So, uh..." She paused. "I don't think the Gamemakers are on our side this year."

Palette was restless. The heat, Ambrose running away, and thinking about getting killed made her anxious. "How long should we wait for him? I mean, I don't want to have a plan of leaving and then wait."

PALETTE SCORE

Items:
    (in a black bag)
    -- extra socks
    -- scarf
    -- bag of cookies
    -- bottle of water
    -- lighter
Weapon: Brain-basher the Shillelagh
Short Description: I don't like my post.

--------------------
[PM]
^
Bliss Elysium
 Posted: Jan 28 2011, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Chrissy

"This is ridiculous. I can't sit here any longer... this isn't the way the game is played." She sighed rather dramatically as she fastened her bag to her hip and checked her supplies. Bliss had refrained from eating so far, but her stomach was beginning to growl. She knew she would have to eat a granola bar soon. But, not yet. The lead pipe was lifted and put in the bag, none of the other weapons were small enough to fit. Except the keys... what the hell were those for?

Bliss grabbed the scythe in her hand and gave it a good grip. "I am going after him. Are you coming with, or not? I'm not staying here..." She took a sip of the water from the jug before hopping carefully from stone to stone onto the Fire Fields. She looked back to Palette to see if she was following or not... Bliss wasn't a patient person and she wasn't going to stay near the hot lava if there was possibly a cooler part of the arena. It was worth looking for.

She looked back forward and gave a good listen. But, all she could hear was the wind whistling through the tall grasses. Bliss gave a swipe of the scythe to see how it worked on the grass.

user posted image
Items:
- Small Bag
- 12 Granola Bars
- Bag of Sunflower Seeds
- Gallon of Water

Weapon:
-Set of Throwing Knives
-Lead Pipe
-Scythe

Significant: Leaving the Cornucopia in search of Ambrose... and hopefully Palette comes too. But, Bliss is rather independent.
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Palette Willows
 Posted: Jan 28 2011, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A

Marmacet

Palette had to agree: this wasn't very Career-like at all. Hadn't all the careers of the past Games she had watched charge through the arena, taking down tribute after tribute with an elegant flare? And here was Bliss and she, sitting around at the Cornucopia, waiting.

She could tell they didn't have a lot of sponsors at the moment.

The twelve-year-old sighed as Bliss said she was going to search for Ambrose. "I dunno..." Palette muttered. She felt safe at the Cornucopia, but Bliss had a good point. Palette watched as Bliss left the Cornucopia, then suddenly felt rather scared. She was alone, surrounded by lava, and with her age and all, the odds were not in her favor. "Uh...um, hold on!" Palette called out before rummaging around the Cornucopia's supply of weapons. I saw it yesterday...where is it?

That was when she found it. The broadsword. It was definetly heavier then her preferred shortsword, but it was the closest thing she had. Grunting, Palette lifted it up into the air, and then ran to catch up with the District 1 tribute.

PALETTE SCORE

Items:
    (in a black bag)
    -- extra socks
    -- scarf
    -- bag of cookies
    -- bottle of water
    -- lighter
Weapon: Brain-basher the Shillelagh, the broadsword (unofficially, I think. Someone could suddenly leap out and rip it out of her hand at the moment.)
Short Description: Palette's coming with Bliss.

--------------------
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES