• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Suggest a Location
Dr. Gemgebralth Taylor
 Posted: Nov 9 2010, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE]
Dungeon Master
Male
5'9"
x LBS
Capitol
2-November 10 • 30259 Moneys

Gem

Want to see a location? Post here.

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Kristofferson Thornton
 Posted: Mar 13 2011, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
11-March 11 • 80 Moneys

Samantha

If by location you mean a place to post in the board, then I suggest having the three schools mentioned in one of the guides. That way sections of Districts will interact more often. Maybe just a board for each and then a guide to what they look like? Or you could go all out and add a sub-board for each room. Whatevs [:
[PM]
^
Dr. Gemgebralth Taylor
 Posted: Mar 13 2011, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE]
Dungeon Master
Male
5'9"
x LBS
Capitol

Gem

Yeah, that's a good idea. Only problem is that I don't know whether they'd be on neutral ground or in a specified district XD

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Voxe Licent
 Posted: Mar 14 2011, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
5-March 11 • 0 Moneys

Fading

Probably a specified district. You could pick the most industrial/city-ish district in three regions (1-4, 5-8, and 9-12). That makes the most sense to me anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ambra Nicoli
 Posted: Apr 19 2011, 02:47 AM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
11-April 11 • 65 Moneys

Soph

Career school!

It won't teach Geography or Mathematics but how to fight. To attend the school you have to pay of course, but if you don't have money and still want to attend you just have to do some tests to see if you are good at fighting. The students choose one weapon to specialize. but they still learn the basics of other weapons. Students start the school at the age of 8 and they choose their special weapon when they reach the age of 11.

Most of the students are from Districts 1,2,3,4 but there are still students from districts like 5 or 7 if their parents can afford their "education".

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Dr. Gemgebralth Taylor
 Posted: Apr 19 2011, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE]
Dungeon Master
Male
5'9"
x LBS
Capitol

Gem

Training is against Capitol policy tongue.gif

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Bracken Maddox
 Posted: Apr 19 2011, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
8-April 11 • 1055 Moneys

A

Oooh! I think we should have an Interview Board for the Tributes! Like each tribute gets a thread with the Host (Caeser Flickerman basically) and they each have six posts (Caesar, Tribute, Caesar, Tribute, ect.) each since it's only three minutes long.

So... Basically just getting a Caeser Flickerman guy XD ...

Or something like that.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image

"You only get one shot at life. I've lived and I'm proud of my life. I don't have any regrets in life because they have made me who I am."

- - bracken maddox - -

[PM]
^
Elzabeth Thilloway
 Posted: Apr 19 2011, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A LBS
N/A
19-February 11 • 295 Moneys

Ali

We actually had interviews conducted over pm. I just fail, that's why they're not posted yet. x.x

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES