• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» **I wish I*, tag: Talus/Bridge
Violet Nia Halden
 Posted: May 15 2012, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5' 7"
128 lbs LBS
District Eight
2-March 12 • 0 Moneys

Ryea

user posted image user posted image
Nia sighed staring into her closet. She had no idea what she was going to wear and she was going to go to district ten today so therefore she had to wear something kind of nice. Not as nice as if she was going to one of the upper districts but nicer than if she was going to just stay around her house. She just grabbed one of her sundresses, the coral colored one with color blocking on the skirt and her white and black heart printed tights. For her shoes she grabbed her new sneakers: cream colored high tops with a zipper on the sides.

Once she got dressed she grabbed a bag since she was going to another district she figured she might as well just put her notebook and sketchbook in a bag. After she grabbed it she was off.

She didn’t really know why she’d chosen district ten to go to she just had. It wasn’t her district and so therefore it would probably give her something different to draw. It had to. She wasn’t quite sure what but they were the livestock district so maybe there were animals there that she could draw.

She took the bus to district ten drawing random doodles in her sketchbook the entire ride. She stuffed it back into her bag as the bus came to a stop. As soon as she got off the bus she looked around for a place to sit and draw. She found one soon enough.

As soon as she sat down she took her sketchbook out and started sketching again. One of the peacekeepers. He was really cute. As she finished the drawing of him she figured that she might as well go up and introduce herself, so she put her sketchbook back in her bag and grabbed out her notebook and pencil.

She wrote down “Hi! I’m Nia” as she walked over to him. She held it up as soon as she was done writing.
OUTFIT

--------------------
user posted image
Set creds go to Eva user posted image
HER BUNNY STELLA <3
[PM]
^
Talus Seige
 Posted: May 16 2012, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE]
Peacekeeper
Male
6'3''
200 LBS
District Ten
10-May 12 • 280 Moneys

Bridge

He was sitting, again, in Dist. 10's town square, just waiting for something...anything. cows. There were too many cows. And scyther. Sometimes there was just too much of him. He sighed and leaned back in the bench, laying one arm over the back of it. He didn't even NOTICE the girl sketching him...Sitting just a distance away, looking at him, then back at her paper, over and over...Normally, he would, but his guard has been so let down being here where NOTHING HAPPENS. Ever. Nothing happened in district 2 either..but, at least he was doing something. Here, while on the clock, he couldn't do anything. It was aweful... He hated being idle. He supposed he could go do some rounds...Check things...and stuff. He was about to stand when a girl stopped dead in front of him and held out a notebook. He stared, confused...and then finally looked at the notebook...

"Hi! I'm Nia" it read and he was even more confused...He blinked....How on EARTHn was he supposed to respond to that?

"Uh...H-hi...." he started, sitting up straight in his seat and stiffening his stature a little. "I'm...Talus..." Oh he was awful at this whole....Talking thing......

and then he fell silent. How was he supposed respond? Or continue the conversation? No. Clue. What soever. He was a fish, out of water, flopping pathetically on the concrete.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL] [ICQ] [AIM] [YIM]
^
Violet Nia Halden
 Posted: May 19 2012, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
Female
5' 7"
128 lbs LBS
District Eight
2-March 12 • 0 Moneys

Ryea

user posted image user posted image
As she’d finished writing she’d held her notebook up to him. As she waited for him to read it she looked at him besides a peacekeeper he was cute, but really, what guy wasn’t cute to her? She really couldn’t think of an answer to that. There were just a lot of cute guys out there. A lot of cute guys, so really, it wasn’t her fault if she considered every guy she ran across cute. Really, it wasn’t. Besides, if she considered them cute, they probably were cute.

She tilted her head when he blinked. How long did it take someone to read what she’d written? Her handwriting wasn’t that bad. Really, it wasn’t. It just wasn’t. After all, she did write a lot.

She flipped her notebook to another page and started writing, “I’m from district 8, you? Also, clearly you’re not very good at talking, but that’s okay, I’m pretty good at it.”

--------------------
user posted image
Set creds go to Eva user posted image
HER BUNNY STELLA <3
[PM]
^
Talus Seige
 Posted: Jun 1 2012, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE]
Peacekeeper
Male
6'3''
200 LBS
District Ten
10-May 12 • 280 Moneys

Bridge

He was confused as hell. Why was she writing? Was she mute? Certainly wasn't deaf, she heard him talk. "I-i uh..just am not used to talking this way I suppose." he smiled, a bit awkwardly, confused look on his face. "I'm from district 2....uhm..what brings you to district 10?" he asked, trying to remember what little his brother taught him about talking to people.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM] [EMAIL] [ICQ] [AIM] [YIM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SixthStation

BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay

Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES