• Next Hunger Games
    Our next Hunger Games is a little different than our previous ones. Called "Battle Royale," this Hunger Games will feature one lucky class to be sent to the Hunger Games together. Mr. Dressler's honors history class tried to ignite revolution in Panem. And for their trouble, they will be sent to the arena together. Join us by making a high school junior (16-17 years old) from District 11. See the Battle Royale Subforum for more information. We aim to start in December so now's the time to start developing your character!
  • Staff
    Gem
    Head Admin
    GMT -8
    Jade
    Games Admin
    GMT -6
    Fading
    Admin
    GMT -?
    Lux
    Moderator
    GMT -?
    Callanthas
    Moderator
    GMT -7
  • Credits
    Thank you to Suzanne Collins for the creation of Panem and The Hunger Games trilogy. And thank you for the following people who contributed to site design: Ring Wang: banner slideshow code, Revo: fixed sidebar code, Gem: site skin(s).

    And many thanks to Sixth Station members for their characters, posts, creativity and work. Thank you to everyone mentioned and unmentioned for the work put into making this site the great board it is.

Thank You

After four years, we have decided to close down Sixth Station. The site has meant so much to many of us who spent countless hours into our game. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our game.

The 101-Fall Hunger Games are wrapping up. You have 24-48 hours to enter the final posts. Members can still post in the "History of Sixth Station" and the "Connection" forums.



Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» Bus Crash - The IC Chat, Optional, but OPEN to all!
Dr. Gemgebralth Taylor
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE]
Dungeon Master
6012
posts
35 Years
Male
5'9"
x LBS
Capitol
2-November 10 • 30259 Moneys

Gem


One moment, things are going just fine. The next, the bus is careening off the side of the hill and down into a small gulley. There's a smash of twisted metal and explosions of busted tires followed by screams.

((OOC: This is open for everyone in this subplot. ^^ There is no posting order, so just come in and join. If you prefer to not post here, that's okay, too.))

--------------------
[PM] [EMAIL]
^
Cara B Arcadia
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE]
student
114
posts
15 Years
Female
5'2
125 LBS
District Ten
12-June 12 • 575 Moneys

Meadowlark


*coughs, slowly opens her eyes. She is still inside the bus, laying across one of the seats. She hit her head and passed out for a moment when the bus crashed. Cara looks around, her eyes widening as she takes in the wreckage and carnage. She sits up, reaching for the person closest to her to try and shake them away.*

"Are you..." Cara realizes the person she was reaching for is dead. She pulls her arm back and once again looks around, falls silent and waits to see if anyone else moves about.
[PM]
^
Mason Ejilm
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
65
posts
17 Years
Female
5'2"
120 LBS
District Eleven
19-September 12 • 330 Moneys

Gem


Mason sits there dazed for a moment before realizing that she had been thrown forward. She reaches out and grabs the back of the seat in front of her for support as she lifts herself to her feet. Her legs wobble, and she plops back down again, head spinning.

"What-what happened?" she asks no one in particular.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ellie
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE]
Llama Wrangler
1459
posts
105 Years
Female
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
27-November 11 • 4760 Moneys

Ellie


user posted image


*groans as he wakes up on the floor of the bus. Touches his head; it's bleeding, and he can't quite figure out why or what happened or why, exactly, he is on a bus*

"What...where...?"

*looks around, spots a girl looking around, and then another one pipes up*

"It...looks like we were in an accident," he answered hesitantly, glancing around and wincing at the pain in his head.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mason Ejilm
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
65
posts
17 Years
Female
5'2"
120 LBS
District Eleven
19-September 12 • 330 Moneys

Gem


Mason looks over to the man who spoke. She knew that. But she had still asked. . . .

Screams great louder from somewhere else on the bus, and Mason put her hands over her ears.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Cara B Arcadia
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE]
student
114
posts
15 Years
Female
5'2
125 LBS
District Ten
12-June 12 • 575 Moneys

Meadowlark


Cara reaches for the nearest seat and pulls herself up using the edge of the broken seat.

"They are dead," she whispers, staring at a girl she recognizes from her district who is not moving.
[PM]
^
+Meadowlark
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE]
Bus Driver
869
posts
26 Years
Female
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
9-September 11 • 2530 Moneys

Meadowlark


user posted image


Achtyr crawls out from under the remains of a chair. "How do we get out? I'm going to be sick," she says, sounding disoriented.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
[PM]
^
Jenny
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE]
Queen of Air and Darkness
45
posts
100 Years
n/a
Yes
No LBS
n/a
17-September 12 • 230 Moneys

Jenny


user posted image
Res Harpner/Peacekeeper


She is lucky. After the pain subsides and the blackness dissolves before her eyes, Res knows exactly how lucky she is. Far luckier, say, than her peacekeeper colleague who had just walked past her, down the aisle, before the crash. She can see his crumpled body stuck in the windshield of the bus, several rows ahead. A low whining sound fills her ears, an annoying sound that doesn´t seem to stop, and she wants to get up and yell at whoever is producing the sound to get themselves together… and then realizes it´s coming from her. With a sobbing intake of breath, she manages to shut herself up.

“Okay”, she says, her voice shaky. “We are getting out of here. No pushing. First through third row - get to the door. Everyone else - stay put!”

She is not convinced that her voice is strong enough to be heard over the whole bus, but it´s the best she can do.
[PM]
^
Ellie
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE]
Llama Wrangler
1459
posts
105 Years
Female
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
27-November 11 • 4760 Moneys

Ellie


user posted image



Patton blinks hard and tries to focus; there are more people waking up, crawling around, speaking up, but there's one voice he knows he should be listening for, somebody who hasn't piped up yet, but where could she have gone, and why were they there in the first place...

"Islwyn?" he croaks, glancing around for the person he knows he has to find--has to see--who cannot have been hurt--but he can't see anything, there are too many stars in his eyes, too many bright lights.

Vaguely, from somewhere behind the stars, he hears someone telling them all to go or to stay put, but he has no idea what row he's in, and instead, he shoves up onto his feet, reeling and unable to avoid stepping on hands of others, both alive and dead.

"Is?" he calls again, more panicked this time.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Mason Ejilm
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE]
Student
65
posts
17 Years
Female
5'2"
120 LBS
District Eleven
19-September 12 • 330 Moneys

Gem


Mason hears someone yelling, and she presses her palms harder against her ears and tries to block out the noise.

--------------------
user posted image
[PM]
^
Ellie
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE]
Llama Wrangler
1459
posts
105 Years
Female
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
27-November 11 • 4760 Moneys

Ellie


user posted image



Pat blinks, but the stars are back, and he can't see. He's not sure where he's going, and people are making awful noises, and Islwyn isn't answering him--she has to be awake, somewhere, she simply has to be.

He stumbles down the aisle of the bus, unsure if he's going towards the door or not, simply trying to move, but he slips on something slick and falls, collapsing onto somebody in the aisle with a grunt.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
[PM]
^
Jenny
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE]
Queen of Air and Darkness
45
posts
100 Years
n/a
Yes
No LBS
n/a
17-September 12 • 230 Moneys

Jenny


user posted image


Of course, she should have known that her orders would be interpreted by some idiot as an invitation to disobey them. Res scowls at the man who starts stumbling along the aisle, but doesn´t shout at him like she would like to; instead she prepares to take him down when he tries to walk past her. Yes, it might be understandable for people to be disoriented and dizzy; but understanding is a notion Res considers mostly useless. Her goal is to prevent panic spreading out among the group, and if that means taking out that guy then she will do it.

She doesn´t have to do anything, though; he slips when she is just about to grab his arm, and falls right into her lap. Res gives a yelp of pain as his weight comes crushing down on her, and immediately tries to shove him off her.
“Griff!” she calls for her Peacekeeper colleague who, she thinks, must be somewhere up front. If he isn´t dead.
[PM]
^
Krzysztof Adair
 Posted: Oct 16 2012, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE]
Warehouse Employee
15
posts
13 Years
Male
5"1
102 LBS
District Nine
15-October 12 • 80 Moneys

Jimmy


Krzysz was breathing heavily in the eighth row, blinking rather blearily. Things were fuzzy and weird - but not in the way that he was used to them being fuzzy. No, normally, it was just fuzzy in the aspect that he couldn't really... see more than some fifteen or twenty feet ahead of him or so because everything became too blurry by then... This was fuzzy more in the way in how things might look fuzzy early in the morning when you haven't quite woken up yet after a long night where no sleep was had.

He could hear screams - possibly cries of pain? It was hard to tell. "What is going..." His voice was quiet and sounded about as battered as his entire body felt.
[PM]
^
Cara B Arcadia
 Posted: Oct 16 2012, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE]
student
114
posts
15 Years
Female
5'2
125 LBS
District Ten
12-June 12 • 575 Moneys

Meadowlark


Cara stands slowly and looks away from the dead. Looks first at the boy, talking quietl nearby, and then the girl, with her hands over her ears. She reaches out a hand towards the girl, tries to shake her shoulder.

"Hey." She speaks quietly. "Lets get off the bus okay?"
[PM]
^
+Meadowlark
 Posted: Oct 16 2012, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE]
Bus Driver
869
posts
26 Years
Female
N/A
N/A LBS
District Twelve
9-September 11 • 2530 Moneys

Meadowlark


user posted image


"I can't wait...I'm going to be sick!" Achtyr almost falls over a body that isn't moving, rushing for the front of the bus.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
[PM]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL


 


 

SixthStation




BLOOD & ASHES - AN AU HGRP Rise of the Believers Interitus Visionary Tales Red Carpet & Rebellion Accursed Skyrim Song of the Mockingjay


Keep the Dream Alive! THE UNDERGROUND The Next Incantation Lochland Grove TWF HungerGamesRP RPG-D GRAPHICS GAMES